Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Obama says gun control to be top issue of final year

26 posts in this topic

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/17/obama-says-gun-control-be-top-issue-final-year/

President Obama hopes to make gun control the top issue of his final year in office, saying Americans aren’t more violent than other people but they “have more deadly weapons to act out their rage.”

In an interview published Tuesday in GQ magazine, Mr. Obama said easy access to guns is “the only variable” between the U.S. and other developed countries.

“The main thing that I’ve been trying to communicate over the last several of these horrific episodes is that, contrary to popular belief, Americans are not more violent than people in other developed countries,” Mr. Obama said. “But they have more deadly weapons to act out their rage.”

<snip>

:conspiracy:   He just isn't going to stop with his trying to gut the 2nd Amendment.  Can't wait to see what they try next! Executive Orders? More chipping at the stone.  Hey Obama! :snapoutofit:

1 person likes this

"Bad things happen where people can't defend themselves, so let's be defenseless." Makes perfect sense... to a blind bat.

His final year in office he says? That's assuming that 2 people do not stand up and accuse him of Treason!  I'm pretty sure at this point he is waging war against the American people!

Article III, Section 3 of the US Constitutions reads:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

:lol_alpha: Currently, what is the number one cause of rage? The treasonous Obama administration.

1 person likes this

He and all branches of the government are guilty of high treason on multiple counts. The fact that they're still there is all the proof they need that nothing will ever happen.

2 hours ago, CGK said:

His final year in office he says? That's assuming that 2 people do not stand up and accuse him of Treason!  I'm pretty sure at this point he is waging war against the American people!

Article III, Section 3 of the US Constitutions reads:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

He certainly has "given aid and comfort" to Al-Qaeda, assorted other friends, hades, he's intentionally Armed them. It's going to be a sketchy ride til he's out of there. There's still a good bit of America he has yet to "fundamentally change". :sor:

Not just from me, but the hood, the militias and those inbetween. "You want em, come get em'"

1 person likes this

This a$$clown has given Americans HUNDREDS of reasons to buy more firearms and ammo, all while arming, funding, and importing terrorism and hate crime into the country. He should be very afraid that when ISIS strikes here, those who lose loved ones will go for the REAL terrorists, those who enact policies that bring them here.

1 person likes this

He's gun salesman of the year.  I was thinking of looking for the 0bama control being implemented sometime soon, but the gun industry doesn't have to hire anyone to sell guns with this guy in office.  With all these refujihadis you can bet, you'll have a use for them.  If this is the best game plan that 0bama has, he'll be sadly disappointed. 

Anyone who believes the tyrant will vacate power is delusional!

Sorry friends.

Just the way I feel.

The dictator follows no dictates except his own and is gearing up toward a horrendous event.

This event will ensure his reign as king unless God intercedes.

I do not believe God will!

So get used to this M***** traitor from Kenya folks.

For the long haul!

SOLOMON

:padllbli: >>> :smfjsraq:

He'll go out just like every president before him and the reason is that a Democrat can't accomplish what a Republican can and vice versa while in office and as long as people still believe there is a difference in the leadership of these parties. Republicans can't take your guns, but Democrats can. However, lately, I've seen some Republicans going that direction, too. Which further lessens the gap between the two parties' leadership that all bow to the same master. Obama is a sock puppet and nothing more. 

Every time a president is about to leave office (I researched this all the way back to Clinton) and there are always people who say they won't leave office, but so far, they always have. 

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, solomonkane said:

Anyone who believes the tyrant will vacate power is delusional!

Sorry friends.

Just the way I feel.

The dictator follows no dictates except his own and is gearing up toward a horrendous event.

This event will ensure his reign as king unless God intercedes.

I do not believe God will!

So get used to this M***** traitor from Kenya folks.

For the long haul!

SOLOMON

:padllbli: >>> :smfjsraq:

Sadly, you are correct. I wonder if Hillary knows or they're just stringing her along. It would be funny if she's left in the dark.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.