Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CGK

Obama Is Giving Ships Away

21 posts in this topic

Obama is over in the Philippines giving Navy ships away now. I guess the US Navy has too many so we need to get rid of a few.  Heaven forbid we sell the ships to the PI.  I wonder how many millions O's giving them for gas.

WITH a towering warship behind him, US President Barack Obama announced Tuesday that the United States would hand over two ships to the Philippine Navy to boost its maritime security capabilities, in a bid to show the United States and its allies won’t be cowed by China in disputed waters far off its coast.

Obama said the ships—one US Coast Guard cutter and one research vessel—were part of a broader American plan to scale up assistance to naval forces in Southeast Asia, where coastal nations feel threatened by China’s aggressive moves to assert control over the South China Sea.

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/131496/obama-to-give-ph-2-warships

I doubt that China is scared of "one US Coast Guard cutter and one research vessel."

We can afford to give away expensive ships away cuz the Federal Reserve has got lots more "dollars" on it's hard drive.

And now they need to build 4 more to replace those two. Just the MIC (military industrial complex) doing business as per usual. 

(Normally, they scrap them for $1, yes, 1 single solitary dollar for all that steel and copper)

1 person likes this

No surprise really, bad Barry and the puppeteers are in the process of giving away and scuttling the USS United States. 

This is nuts we could house how many Muslims out in the south pacific on two anchored ships ? And then Obama could play captain . :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, CSB said:

This is nuts we could house how many Muslims out in the south pacific on two anchored ships ? And then Obama could play captain . :rolleyes:

I love the way you think! Actually we should give the entire Navy away. Obama doesn't need a Navy. He has a pen, a phone,  a set of golf clubs and Air force one.

Philippines President Aquino tells President Obama that country has 'keen interest' in joining TPP - @W7VOA

And that is why he is giving ships away!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

I doubt that China is scared of "one US Coast Guard cutter and one research vessel."

We can afford to give away expensive ships away cuz the Federal Reserve has got lots more "dollars" on it's hard drive.

The only problem with those dollars is the US people are obligated to pay them back. Yeah they print money, then they sell them on the promise of repayment along with interest. All goes on the US debt that could technically be recalled at any time and assets of US citizens seized in lieu of payments just like any mortgage.

Nearly happened to NZ after 1987. The banks NZ owes it's money to said they were going to foreclose on the nation. They would have run the entire nation like one corporation just like the USSR was run under Stalin. Any unproductive labour units would have been cut loose and left to die. The NZ government begged for an extra 6 months to try and sell enough state assets (it was a fire sale and they very people we owed money to used their extended friends to but those very assets) and arrange to be able to make the repayments. We then imposed what today is called Austerity measures. Wages of government workers was cut by 50% and they were told it would only be for 2-3 years when it actually took 20 years to get back to those pay levels. State assets were incorporated so they could be sold and they were run as profit making ventures rather than social initiatives. Screwed the whole country. All because one corrupt Prime mister was instructed to put NZ into large debt by his Freemason buddies who were higher ranked than him. Robert Muldoon and "Think Big"

If it happened in the USA the Banks would own the US military. The US govt keeps raising the debt ceiling. One day they will be told they can't make the repayments. Every time I see them do that I think of what nearly happened to NZ is going to happen to the USA one day.

The other solution is to use the military to take out the bankers and anyone claiming the debt. I have suggested this many times on national forums to the horror of many. "We have an SAS and SBS in NZ, why not use to them to take out the bankers we own money to and we could stop wasting money paying them back."

Imagine the extra money every nation would have if they didn't have to continue paying off those debts created by printing money out of nothing. Over one third of NZ's GDP is spent servicing our debt.

37 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

The other solution is to use the military to take out the bankers and anyone claiming the debt. I have suggested this many times on national forums to the horror of many. "We have an SAS and SBS in NZ, why not use to them to take out the bankers we own money to and we could stop wasting money paying them back."

Imagine the extra money every nation would have if they didn't have to continue paying off those debts created by printing money out of nothing. Over one third of NZ's GDP is spent servicing our debt.

Those that see horror expect the same system to continue. I'm in favor of a jubilee, a reset but ALL the greedy people would have to go, not just the bankers. The money program is so deeply embedded in the human brain it would be difficult for people to let go of.

1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

The only problem with those dollars is the US people are obligated to pay them back. Yeah they print money, then they sell them on the promise of repayment along with interest. All goes on the US debt that could technically be recalled at any time and assets of US citizens seized in lieu of payments just like any mortgage.

Nearly happened to NZ after 1987. The banks NZ owes it's money to said they were going to foreclose on the nation. They would have run the entire nation like one corporation just like the USSR was run under Stalin. Any unproductive labour units would have been cut loose and left to die. The NZ government begged for an extra 6 months to try and sell enough state assets (it was a fire sale and they very people we owed money to used their extended friends to but those very assets) and arrange to be able to make the repayments. We then imposed what today is called Austerity measures. Wages of government workers was cut by 50% and they were told it would only be for 2-3 years when it actually took 20 years to get back to those pay levels. State assets were incorporated so they could be sold and they were run as profit making ventures rather than social initiatives. Screwed the whole country. All because one corrupt Prime mister was instructed to put NZ into large debt by his Freemason buddies who were higher ranked than him. Robert Muldoon and "Think Big"

If it happened in the USA the Banks would own the US military. The US govt keeps raising the debt ceiling. One day they will be told they can't make the repayments. Every time I see them do that I think of what nearly happened to NZ is going to happen to the USA one day.

My understanding is yes we would owe them,but they would want our metals and minerals.therefore we would owe them land!!

30 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Those that see horror expect the same system to continue. I'm in favor of a jubilee, a reset but ALL the greedy people would have to go, not just the bankers. The money program is so deeply embedded in the human brain it would be difficult for people to let go of.

Start using the barter system around where you live!!!

11 hours ago, yaknow said:

Start using the barter system around where you live!!!

Love it! Can't be traced nor taxed, try as they might.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.