Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Message from the hood to isis!

4 posts in this topic

Language, son!

So, the boyz in da hood are gonna stop killin' each other and shoot at ISIS instead. Okey dokey! I'm down with that. :biggrin:

14 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Language, son!

So, the boyz in da hood are gonna stop killin' each other and shoot at ISIS instead. Okey dokey! I'm down with that. :biggrin:

tptb hoped to play the black man. Really what it is. They hoped all the Islamic preaching in the jails, and incarisration rates would help fuel their race war. It's how I can tell if anyone has actually ever been on the ground, so to speak. I use to street preach, and I'll tell ya, ISIS is hopin to walk into a situation like they did in europe, and instead, they're gonna find out that the hood is one of the most patriotic places on the planet. I'm serious. They might not approve of the government in all her actions (who does?) but if it's a choice between keeping their block safe or bowing down to some towel heads (They wear em, I can say that. I don't mean all mid-easterners, just the ones that kill people while wearing a towel on their head o.o;;) the there is nothing soft about the hood. 

TPTB wanted a race war, but nothing will unite those in this naiton like coming together to show ISIS this ain't europe, and they were WAY safer in Syria. Time to go back. Also, how cool will it be when we get to see white militant milita men, latino immigrants looking for a better life, and the real mother fuckin Gs standing side by side to kick out the terrorists?

LOL Bet the illuminati didn't even know. Up in their towers thinkin they're up above it. But if they keep playing the game like this, they're about to be down in it.

If ISIS thought Paris was rough, that the boarders of europe were close watched, just wait til them dumb bastards step into the murder capital of the world. 

Viva America! Killuminati4Life

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

tptb hoped to play the black man. Really what it is. They hoped all the Islamic preaching in the jails, and incarisration rates would help fuel their race war. It's how I can tell if anyone has actually ever been on the ground, so to speak. I use to street preach, and I'll tell ya, ISIS is hopin to walk into a situation like they did in europe, and instead, they're gonna find out that the hood is one of the most patriotic places on the planet. I'm serious. They might not approve of the government in all her actions (who does?) but if it's a choice between keeping their block safe or bowing down to some towel heads (They wear em, I can say that. I don't mean all mid-easterners, just the ones that kill people while wearing a towel on their head o.o;;) the there is nothing soft about the hood. 

TPTB wanted a race war, but nothing will unite those in this naiton like coming together to show ISIS this ain't europe, and they were WAY safer in Syria. Time to go back. Also, how cool will it be when we get to see white militant milita men, latino immigrants looking for a better life, and the real mother fuckin Gs standing side by side to kick out the terrorists?

LOL Bet the illuminati didn't even know. Up in their towers thinkin they're up above it. But if they keep playing the game like this, they're about to be down in it.

If ISIS thought Paris was rough, that the boarders of europe were close watched, just wait til them dumb bastards step into the murder capital of the world. 

Viva America! Killuminati4Life

Nice! Totally agree with that. I'm always in the "hood" due to work. Most of them around here have been very vocal saying they better not try anything. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.