Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Meditation Message/Warning!

36 posts in this topic

Not sure what this even means, During today's meditation. I heard a voice suddenly during my calm state that spoke the words to me once. The voice said. "MM is next! Pitch high!"

I thought it strange. Asked for clarification. Got nothing. So im marking this off as my imagination but posting it here just in-case anything comes of it. As you know its much easier to figure out what things mean after shit happens. (like that recent economist magazine) Which is a shame. I wish i had more answers. But i do not. Although i will continue to ask for clarification over the next few days.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting indeed.

I have a theory when we meditate we are turning our other processes off and increasing our "RAM" which allows perception of higher frequencies around us and possibly dimensions which we normally don't have the processing power to perceive. If the RAM is virtual RAM then we are increasing while in a meditative state.

 

I also don't think the future is perfectly set. It has a high degree of flexibility as well as "node points" of events which string it together. I saw my own death, and later avoided it using the knowledge I had obtained. Weird thing was for 3 years afterwards it was like people didn't see me until I drew their attention to me, as if in their minds I was dead. That was 17 years ago.

 

Have you ever ascended your consciousness to a place where we all look like glowing beings?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Guitar Doc said:

Interesting indeed.

I have a theory when we meditate we are turning our other processes off and increasing our "RAM" which allows perception of higher frequencies around us and possibly dimensions which we normally don't have the processing power to perceive. If the RAM is virtual RAM then we are increasing while in a meditative state.

 

I also don't think the future is perfectly set. It has a high degree of flexibility as well as "node points" of events which string it together. I saw my own death, and later avoided it using the knowledge I had obtained. Weird thing was for 3 years afterwards it was like people didn't see me until I drew their attention to me, as if in their minds I was dead. That was 17 years ago.

 

Have you ever ascended your consciousness to a place where we all look like glowing beings?

I have experienced a lot in the astral and meditative realms. I really should make a thread someday to express these experiences. such as: Encounters with beings, meeting aliens, having prophetic visions. I predicted ferguson via the monuments i was shown with police. I shared it in a few places at the time. Back when i was at glp. even had a giant thread on it as i covered it 24/7.

Thing is im wrong like 30% of the time, so i prefer to just not say anything because its attracts asshats who attack you if you are wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I have experienced a lot in the astral and meditative realms. I really should make a thread someday to express these experiences. such as: Encounters with beings, meeting aliens, having prophetic visions. I predicted ferguson via the monuments i was shown with police. I shared it in a few places at the time. Back when i was at glp. even had a giant thread on it as i covered it 24/7.

Thing is im wrong like 30% of the time, so i prefer to just not say anything because its attracts asshats who attack you if you are wrong.

Yup. And it isn't exactly your fault you were wrong, you might have just seen parallel realities or potentials that didn't happen.

I often wonder if I was more committed in belief I would have ended up in the collapse of civilization in 2000 time-line or died in 2012. I didn't want those things to happen.

I have had some decidedly weird experiences over the years. People who haven't had the same experiences look at you like you should be in Bedlam if you talk about them and they haven't had strange experiences of their own.

I learned to "roll sixes" after reading Henry Sugar as a 12 year old. Roald Dahl wrote it very well, well enough to engage my belief it it could be done. (which is key).

I think reality is reactive. I have had some interesting experiences while on LSD doing inner mental exploration. I can see why Philip K Dick wrote what he did.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Being right 70% of the time is a pretty good batting average. Speaking of batting, maybe the "pitch high" is a baseball reference.

Venezuela?

http://mmbaseballacademy.com/Home/

could be but i had a distinct impression it was connected to france. More so than just another attack but more like same country. i have been googling for an hour now trying to see if i could come up with anything that might match. Im not sure if mm is a place name, an acronym or even initials. Im still looking though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Not sure what this even means, During today's meditation. I heard a voice suddenly during my calm state that spoke the words to me once. The voice said. "MM is next! Pitch high!"

I thought it strange. Asked for clarification. Got nothing. So im marking this off as my imagination but posting it here just in-case anything comes of it. As you know its much easier to figure out what things mean after shit happens. (like that recent economist magazine) Which is a shame. I wish i had more answers. But i do not. Although i will continue to ask for clarification over the next few days.

 

I don't suppose there were any baseball or cricket games going on at the time? (serious question, actually)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

France was once part of the Roman Empire.

MM - 2000

Any references in the Economist photo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

I don't suppose there were any baseball or cricket games going on at the time? (serious question, actually)

none at the time of the meditation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While googling i found that marilyn manson was supposed to perform in france. That to me might be a match. Its could be a set of initials and Pitch high could be the time he hits a high note. Who knows. I had this 37 hours ago but it seems his shows were cancelled 23 hours ago so im not sure. maybe see when he re-scheduled too.

I need to go eat anyway back in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe your conscience went to anime asia and went to a concert and mermaid melody with their high pitch voices were on next? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.