Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rezz

Who Is Anonymous?

12 posts in this topic

Most of us know that the elite like to hide clues in plain site.

A few years ago a group of hackers known as Anonymous came out of nowhere?

Who is Anonymous? First lets start with the obvious clues. Anonymous has their own logo, this is just one characteristic used by the elite. When they create any group they always make sure to give them a logo. All the elites logo's have a recurring theme. In the Anonymous logo we see olive branches surrounding a globe. Where else have you seen olive branches before?

http://www2.pcmag.com/media/images/353095-anonymous-logo-slogan.jpg?thumb=y

Second face masks seem to be another recurring theme. They cannot give the group names or faces since this would threaten to expose the obvious trap known as anonymous and could possibly be traced back to them.

Another clue is that Anonymous has had plenty of press coverage. The elite will never bring attention to any group threatening to expose them. For example you would never see conspiracyoutpost mentioned on 60 minutes. They will only promote what fits with their hidden agenda.

The motto? We are legion (demons) is found in the bible in Mark 5:9 yet another reoccurring theme of the elite. They love to use the most obvious names and mottos to laugh at the populations ignorance and lack of knowledge.

For example using a terrorist group named after one of their goddesses they worship (Isis). This is an obvious trap for Christians since God points out in Exodus 23:13 - "Pay close attention to all my instructions. You must not call on the name of any other gods. Do not even speak their names.

---------------------------
Establishing motive is crucial to understanding what the elite are up to?

According to wikipedia the group known as Anonymous was formed in 2004.

For those of you who have not been paying attention, there has been a worldwide cyberwar going on the past 3 years. Before the elite could start this cyberwar they had to get rid of the opposition. Either they offered the best hackers in the business jobs or they imprisoned them.

A few years ago another group sprung up (Lulzsec) this group unlike anonymous actually tried to bring down the elite (most likely inspired by anonymous). But before they could the elite blamed them for the hack against Sony angering the billions of gamers all over the world. Then they arrested all of them. Any enemy of the elite will be discredited before they are destroyed this is the elites modus operandi (MO)

So my final conclusion is they use Anonymous to bait hackers (their opposition) all over the world. They make sure all opposition are removed before starting this cyberwar. This gives them total anonymity and leaves absolutely no one to expose them. Allowing them to bring down ALL sites in opposition to the New World Order and sites promoting Freedom Of Speech.

What are your thoughts? Is Anonymous a true hactivist group or are they merely an elite honeypot?

I never trusted them, because their identities couldn't be known. So I agree, they're controlled opposition. They also do a token "announcement" from time to time, but real hackers would never do such a thing; they'd just hack. Only fools announce ahead of time what their plans are, as has been the habit not only of Anonymous but also NATO, and now also Russia seems to be doing this. The movie "V for Vendetta" also came out in 2005, using the same Guy Fawkes mask. In that movie, Christians were portrayed as the villains and the koran was called "a beautiful book".

4 minutes ago, Challenger said:

I never trusted them, because their identities couldn't be known. So I agree, they're controlled opposition. They also do a token "announcement" from time to time, but real hackers would never do such a thing; they'd just hack. Only fools announce ahead of time what their plans are, as has been the habit not only of Anonymous but also NATO, and now also Russia seems to be doing this. The movie "V for Vendetta" also came out in 2005, using the same Guy Fawkes mask. In that movie, Christians were portrayed as the villains and the koran was called "a beautiful book".

And yesterday Anonymous vowed to take down isis

Just now, yaknow said:

And yesterday Anonymous vowed to take down isis

Yes, very interesting.

Evil as good, good as evil.

Any group or organization that is enveloped in secrecy is evil. Evil hides itself, sometimes in plain sight but hides itself never the less. All  evil plans, agendas are conceived and executed from places and locations obscured from those seeking truth. What has anonymous really accomplished, teaching those who wish their plans to stay hidden how move their information without detection. They also have given the cyber community a false sense of security, be promoting a super hero of the net, type mentality. Just like snowden, who released information that most of the intelligence community was already privy too, anonymous is doing the same, putting out info for bait and disinformation purposes. 

Trust me when i say anonymous was real for a while after they first appeared (hell it may still be), They were real people wanting to do real things. No government control, No agenda. But that was years ago and everyone that was involved at the time may no longer be. I know a lot of them ended up leaving after certain things happened. Splintered off and left the scene altogether or went underground.

It is very possible they are controlled now. All i know for sure is that those i knew at the time no longer participate in that arena. And its all because of one word. Infiltration. Last i heard was that they splintered within the group and only kept within the groups of people they trusted, getting helping from other trusted groups. Anonymous seems to have become the name for the place, and the individual groups operating within anonymous are but shadows.

All I know is most hackers will not waste their time if there is nothing to gain. The sites I see being attacked are just simple forums. One forum I frequent admitted they are DDOS'd on a daily basis, only due to the fact that the information provided threatens the elite plans for global enslavement.

I find it very unrealistic that a bunch of hackers are going to waste their time attacking groups like the KKK or manufactured terrorist groups like ISIS. Both groups are merely propaganda to divide and conquer the nations.

The key here is knowing your enemy.

If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperilled in every single battle.  - Sun Tzu

an fbi psyop. there are so many things wrong with what anon has become. if I were going to do something like this, I would do it in a very similar way. the mask is the key that tells you they are laughing at you.

why would an organization of 'smart' people use a traitor as as their symbol? 

5 minutes ago, reg said:

an fbi psyop. there are so many things wrong with what anon has become. if I were going to do something like this, I would do it in a very similar way. the mask is the key that tells you they are laughing at you.

why would an organization of 'smart' people use a traitor as as their symbol? 

Guy Fawkes was portrayed in the Movie  'V' as a hero.

The true story is he was a Jesuit plotting alongside the catholic church to exterminate Christians and destroy the formation of Christianity.

15 minutes ago, rezz said:

Guy Fawkes was portrayed in the Movie  'V' as a hero.

The true story is he was a Jesuit plotting alongside the catholic church to exterminate Christians and destroy the formation of Christianity.

As a side note, those who faithfully kept to the teachings of Jesus and the apostles were always a small minority oppressed by the majority mainstream church. This was true from the second century to the present. Even the "reformers" turned on their original support base and became as oppressive to the true believers as the catholic church had been. Like everything else, Christianity was infiltrated early on and hides in plain site as mega churches, TV churches, parachurch organizations, seminaries, and publishing houses. Everything is controlled opposition. In my opinion from what I've read, the catholic church has been the preserver of the ancient Babylonian worship of the fish god Dagon.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.