Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

BREAKING: Syrian Refugee Already Missing In Baton Rouge Area

17 posts in this topic

An so it begins......

Could it be to outrage Muslim's

Or make us fearful that a jihadist is loose. 

Or gridlock the U.S. On taking their quota, thereby invoking a un mandate

<snip>

Update: Louisiana State Police spokesman Doug Cain told the Hayride that the whereabouts of the refugee are known by the State Department, whose job it is to monitor refugees, though their monitoring practices have been questioned.

https://thehayride.com/2015/11/breaking-syrian-refugee-already-missing-in-baton-rouge-area/

However, as the Hayride‘s special report revealed today, the State Department’s ‘screening process’ for refugees is not rigorous at all, nor can it be trusted to weed out potential Islamic terrorists.

Hence, this is why the Boston Bombers, Somali Muslim refugees who converted to jihad, a Rwandan genocide terrorist and the Portland Christmas Tree Bomber were all allowed into the country as “political refugees.”

Knowing this they want to let in more? The state dept is not monitoring them unless they are chipped or wearing a non-removable ankle geo-locator.. Once again the gov insults our intelligence.

3 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

An so it begins......

Could it be to outrage Muslim's

Or make us fearful that a jihadist is loose. 

Or gridlock the U.S. On taking their quota, thereby invoking a un mandate

Update: Louisiana State Police spokesman Doug Cain told the Hayride that the whereabouts of the refugee are known by the State Department, whose job it is to monitor refugees, though their monitoring practices have been questioned.

https://thehayride.com/2015/11/breaking-syrian-refugee-already-missing-in-baton-rouge-area/

WH, you have to hit enter for your link to work.

I live near Baton Rouge. There are many soft targets here, Exxon, Dow, chemical companies all down the river to New Orleans. The Big Easy's ports are vital to commerce.

This is no mistake. The state police say they have no way of knowing names and addresses of incoming "refugees." :ph34r: So far the CIA (My bad, I mean the terrorists) have chosen 911 and Friday the 13th as memorable dates to do their deeds. And we have Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve and Day upcoming. And shopping for the holidays. :unsure:

This is the kiss of death for Bush with Republicans.

Bush opposed to blocking asylum for Syrian refugees

Jeb Bush says he does not support blocking Syrian refugees from seeking asylum in the U.S., putting him at odds with many Republicans over the role the nation should play in dealing with the threat of terror.

In a Tuesday interview with Bloomberg Politics, Bush said he has concerns with whether the Obama administration is capable of pulling off its plan to allow 10,000 Syrian refugees into the country over the next year, but that the appropriate response isn’t a full-scale ban on refugees from troubled Middle Eastern countries.

“I think people are legitimately concerned about the efficiency, the competency of the Obama administration, as it relates to screening processes,” Bush said. “But we have systems in place — if there is any kind of concern, we shouldn’t allow people in. But I don’t think we should eliminate support for refugees. It’s been a noble tradition in our country for many years.”

The House is expected to vote this week on a bill that would temporarily halt Obama’s plan to allow the refugees in the U.S.

More:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/260439-bush-opposed-to-blocking-asylum-for-syrian-refugees

56 minutes ago, grav said:

I live near Baton Rouge. There are many soft targets here, Exxon, Dow, chemical companies all down the river to New Orleans. The Big Easy's ports are vital to commerce.

This is no mistake. The state police say they have no way of knowing names and addresses of incoming "refugees." :ph34r: So far the CIA (My bad, I mean the terrorists) have chosen 911 and Friday the 13th as memorable dates to do their deeds. And we have Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve and Day upcoming. And shopping for the holidays. :unsure:

Yeah, tis almost the Season, isn't it? With all the football on Thanksgiving, two hundred-thousand birds with one blow, and ruin a Christianish holiday.

This is going to be a long winter.

:akomjiis:

54 minutes ago, grav said:

I noticed the links work sometimes  I post from my phone, my son is always on my laptop. I will pay more attention next time. 

I lived in Baton Rouge and port Allen as a teenager, my step dad got transferred there when he worked for Cabot. My favorite place was Fontainebleau. We had a camp on bayou sorrel, good times. 

The illunatics are sticklers for numerology. Monarch programming is full of it, the initiation for children is 2, 4, 6, 11, 12, 13. After 13 they consider them adults, pedophile sickos.

Any way, I hope your family stays safe. New Orleans and lake ponccartrain are strategic, port, inland waterway. 

4 hours ago, grav said:

My buddy just text me about this and then I see the thread. I know it wouldn't take long. Grav I'm over on the north shore so not far from BR either. Just stay alert. Not saying that something is gonna happen but just stay alert. 

Adding to this thread, also they found this ahole in Washington DC btw

Story - UPDATE: Obama DHS Says They Won’t Track Missing Syrian Refugee Because of His “Constitutional Rights”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/update-feds-cant-find-syrian-refugee-who-went-missing-monday-in-louisiana/

In the letter

-

However, Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), who has been on top of the issue ever since, said he spoke with the Department of Homeland Security today and they confirmed to him that they do not, in fact, know where the refugee is.

Homeland Security say they have no information on where the Syrian refugee is. Also, they said the refugee could not be “kept up with” because of his constitutional rights, according to a spokesman for Vitter.

7 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Adding to this thread, also they found this ahole in Washington DC btw

Story - UPDATE: Obama DHS Says They Won’t Track Missing Syrian Refugee Because of His “Constitutional Rights”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/update-feds-cant-find-syrian-refugee-who-went-missing-monday-in-louisiana/

In the letter

-

However, Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), who has been on top of the issue ever since, said he spoke with the Department of Homeland Security today and they confirmed to him that they do not, in fact, know where the refugee is.

Homeland Security say they have no information on where the Syrian refugee is. Also, they said the refugee could not be “kept up with” because of his constitutional rights, according to a spokesman for Vitter.

I guess he didn't like crawfish.

I did not know refugees had constitutional rights until they became citizens of the U.S. What a load of crap. 

37 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

I guess he didn't like crawfish.

I did not know refugees had constitutional rights until they became citizens of the U.S. What a load of crap. 

What about the rights of the US citizens that get blown up by these useful idiots?

10 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

What about the rights of the US citizens that get blown up by these useful idiots?

The only right we have left anymore is........you have the right to remain silent :chuckle:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.