Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Han sole

Looks like the Paris crap is fake

15 posts in this topic

Please remember fake means it didn't happen the why you are told. From this guy 100% done by a goverment not terroirts

To be far I would say he is right. I can't get the link in:-/ it's 300spartans.com.us 

I do have to ask why the fuck did they take picture of the body's without the police being all over it.  That stupid yellow tape? The police doesn't let you take pictures.  It also adds up to the point why none has a cell phone video of it  

2 people like this

34 minutes ago, Han sole said:

Please remember fake means it didn't happen the why you are told. From this guy 100% done by a goverment not terroirts

To be far I would say he is right. I can't get the link in:-/ it's 300spartans.com.us 

I do have to ask why the fuck did they take picture of the body's without the police being all over it.  That stupid yellow tape? The police doesn't let you take pictures.  It also adds up to the point why none has a cell phone video of it  

The greatest deception of all is that there is no deception.

The distraction is the con!

The only thing with this attack  noticing is that the media did not have immediate talking points like they usually do on a FF. usually there right there with talking points. This one looked and felt like the real deal to me. However, the article is right, where's all the armature video from inside the concert. It's like the cops or whoever took every last phone and camera. 

4 hours ago, Han sole said:

that might be worth a read if the author can edit out all the stuff about how he is a danger to the plot. 

I have seen mobile videos of some of it. 

I will say the people standing on the top balcony straighy across from where the pic is taken look fluckin scary!!are those cops or just people dressed in robes?why are there 5 people standing there watching dead bodies?(the picture released from inside the concert hall after mad people were murdered)

BUSTED: THE ONE MEXICAN GIRL (Nohemi Gonzalez) WHO DIED WAS CONFIRMED ALIVE AFTER THE BATACLAN SHOOTING WHEN HER FAMILY CALLED HER BOYFRIEND'S PHONE AFTER HEARING ABOUT THE SHOOTING IN THE MEXICAN MEDIA. HE SAID HE WAS WITH HER OUTSIDE AND THEY WERE BOTH FINE, AND NOW, AFTER THE AUTHORITIES TOOK HER INTO CUSTODY SHE IS DEAD.

The French police kill their own people?

Looking at my friends & family on facebook makes me want to crawl in a hole & hide forever.   No short/long term memories on them apparently, they believe everything the TV shows them without question, & I have to keep my mouth shut or be banished from their lives for speaking the truth.

F+ck this whole system & group running it.

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Looking at my friends & family on facebook makes me want to crawl in a hole & hide forever.   No short/long term memories on them apparently, they believe everything the TV shows them without question, & I have to keep my mouth shut or be banished from their lives for speaking the truth.

I left Fakebook earlier this year. I was either preaching to the choir or talking to brick walls. Plus we know Faceplant is run by spooks.

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

I left Fakebook earlier this year. I was either preaching to the choir or talking to brick walls. Plus we know Faceplant is run by spooks.

I joined FB kicking & screaming late 2013 for the 1st time, it literally is the only way I can connect with distant friends & family, as it's me that's distant from all of them and no one knows how to use a phone anymore.  I can't leave FB..... I also never say shit on there that isn't basic Matrix stuff.  Definitely brick walls there, the choir is in here though and don't need preaching to because they know how to brain.

Flaggets.

1 person likes this

On November 17, 2015 at 1:10:50 PM, JibbyJedi said:

I feel your pain on that one my friend. My mom is the same way and just can't believe that that false flags exist no matter the evidence I show.  My father on the other hand knows first hand about this type of stuff being former special ops but even he can't get her to understand that the gov does not have our best interest in mind and it's all about power. 

Edited by Groove

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.