Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

U.N. Warns States against 'Backtracking' on Migrant Commitments after Paris Attack

14 posts in this topic

The United Nations on Tuesday called on states not to "backtrack" on pledges made to host migrants and refugees, including from Syria, in the wake of the attacks in Paris. 

"We are concerned about the reactions from some states to end programs being put in place, backtracking from commitments made to manage the refugee crisis," said U.N. refugee agency spokeswoman Melissa Fleming.

<snip>

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/194655

If they're so concerned, let them adopt them and take them home with them. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Lilly said:

MIGRANTS too huh!

There's going to be another "surge" of Central American gang bangers coming in soon,too. They actually called it a surge in the news article! 

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/17/paris-terror-attacks-french-police-launch-fresh-raids-overnight-live

After Paris attacks, Hungary to challenge refugee quota at ECJ

Hungary’s parliament has said it will mount a legal challenge to the EU’s mandatory quota scheme to resettle 160,000 refugees around Europe .

Justice Minister Laszlo Trocsanyi said the challenge will be filed at European Court of Justice in early December.

The bill setting out the legal challenge, which passed the Hungarian parliament this morning, said the quota “ignores the principle of subsidiarity and fails to grant national parliaments the opportunity to express their opinion”.

Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania all voted against the imposition of quotas in September.

Slovakia and Poland’s governments have also said in recent days that the plan is no longer viable after the attacks in Paris. Britain has exercised its opt-out on the scheme.

Multiple state governors on Monday opposed the relocation of Syrian refugees to the United States after deadly terrorist attacks in Paris last week.

Since the attacks, Republican governors of at least 22 states announced they would resist new settlement of migrants, citing security concerns. One Democrat — Gov. Maggie Hassan of New Hampshire — urged the federal government to stop admitting refugees until more is known about its vetting process.

Read the whole post here : http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/16/us-states-to-turn-away-syrian-refugees.html

Is your state on this list mine is .... Go Go Iowa :cheer:

The UN is intentionally setting us up for war in the US and Europe. The people will turn against the "refugees" and "migrants." Am I saying civilians will round up and ruthlessly execute Syrians and others forced on us by the House of Illuminati? Yes.

25 minutes ago, grav said:

The UN is intentionally setting us up for war in the US and Europe. The people will turn against the "refugees" and "migrants." Am I saying civilians will round up and ruthlessly execute Syrians and others forced on us by the House of Illuminati? Yes.

Or so the news "stories: will Say ;-) Oh, they'll have reports of all manner of atrocities against the "refugees", guns will be confiscated, hate crime/Blasphemy laws will be enacted without Congress' consent. Well, then again, they might just agree and vote for them, traitorous buggers! :balk2:

2 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

Or so the news "stories: will Say ;-) Oh, they'll have reports of all manner of atrocities against the "refugees", guns will be confiscated, hate crime/Blasphemy laws will be enacted without Congress' consent. Well, then again, they might just agree and vote for them, traitorous buggers! :balk2:

I'd forgotten that part of the agenda = martial law and gun stealing. But I do think there will be groups of civilians who take the law into their own hands. It will be a mess, Christian vs. Muslim. I call this brand of Islam by its proper name, Mohammedism.

I'm a true believer of the alien influence.  No, not Mexicans!  ET aliens: Anunnaki, Archons, etc. Some of them liked to be treated as gods. One of them throttled Mohammed and forced him to SUBMIT and create a new cult, a violent and misogynistic religion determined to establish a worldwide caliphate. Thence the Moorish Invasion and Crusades.

Here we go again.

1 hour ago, grav said:

I'd forgotten that part of the agenda = martial law and gun stealing. But I do think there will be groups of civilians who take the law into their own hands. It will be a mess, Christian vs. Muslim. I call this brand of Islam by its proper name, Mohammedism.

I'm a true believer of the alien influence.  No, not Mexicans!  ET aliens: Anunnaki, Archons, etc. Some of them liked to be treated as gods. One of them throttled Mohammed and forced him to SUBMIT and create a new cult, a violent and misogynistic religion determined to establish a worldwide caliphate. Thence the Moorish Invasion and Crusades.

Here we go again.

As crazy as things are right now, the US doing things completely against logic and self preservation, it Does seem to be to bizzarro-world to be done by human minds alone. Myself, I'm starting to believe more that there is supernatural activity, things utterly perverse and insane. Things that oppose everything good and beautiful in our world. Definitely *things*, not human, just puppeting them around.

:agent_smith:

22 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

As crazy as things are right now, the US doing things completely against logic and self preservation, it Does seem to be to bizzarro-world to be done by human minds alone. Myself, I'm starting to believe more that there is supernatural activity, things utterly perverse and insane. Things that oppose everything good and beautiful in our world. Definitely *things*, not human, just puppeting them around.

:agent_smith:

I don't believe in the supernatural. I've tried religion, but my mind just can't take it. Since childhood,  I've looked at religion the way a bird looks at a bug in a hidey hole.

Sideways.

Electric Universe is as close to reality as you can get. Dogs hear frequencies that we can't. Butterflies see ultraviolet. Whales and bats use echolocation, insects use pheromones, lotsa other stuff that we don't have a clue about. They are all forms of energy. Our souls are bundles of self-aware dielectric energy. I would say 'intelligent' bundles, but that word doesn't apply to most of the zombie hordes who live amongst us. :damned: Hey, why don't we have a zombie smilie?

ABs (Advanced Beings), the Anunnaki or Archons, are waaaay ahead of us in real science and technology. They hide from us with great ease. They have hybridized some humans too. Just ask SkyCat about alien dna. There is no doubt, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, in mind that that the ABs are behind this recent terror attack. Europe and the US are in their cross-hairs. They want us dead. The Georgia Guidestones say they only need 500 million to serve up burnt offerings, our blood, our treasure, our self-respect.

5 hours ago, grav said:

:P16MI8q:

SOLOMON

42 minutes ago, grav said:

I don't believe in the supernatural. I've tried religion, but my mind just can't take it. Since childhood,  I've looked at religion the way a bird looks at a bug in a hidey hole.

Sideways.

Electric Universe is as close to reality as you can get. Dogs hear frequencies that we can't. Butterflies see ultraviolet. Whales and bats use echolocation, insects use pheromones, lotsa other stuff that we don't have a clue about. They are all forms of energy. Our souls are bundles of self-aware dielectric energy. I would say 'intelligent' bundles, but that word doesn't apply to most of the zombie hordes who live amongst us. :damned: Hey, why don't we have a zombie smilie?

ABs (Advanced Beings), the Anunnaki or Archons, are waaaay ahead of us in real science and technology. They hide from us with great ease. They have hybridized some humans too. Just ask SkyCat about alien dna. There is no doubt, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, in mind that that the ABs are behind this recent terror attack. Europe and the US are in their cross-hairs. They want us dead. The Georgia Guidestones say they only need 500 million to serve up burnt offerings, our blood, our treasure, our self-respect.

Yeah, I guess when I said "supernatural" it wasn't accurate. Even say they were so-called "demons", they likely aren't "outside" of nature, just operating by laws we don't know or understand yet. There's so much we haven't a Clue about.

Yeah, even the Bible seems to hint at aliens, or at the least, mingling of "the sons of God" with female humans. Definitely think so many ancient drawings point to things that resemble astronauts, huge drawings that can only be understood from the air.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.