Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Texas Tornado Levels Halliburton Plant

9 posts in this topic

A large part of Texas is bracing for severe weather tonight. Looks like its already started.

PAMPA, Texas -- A tornado has ripped through and leveled the Halliburton Plant in Pampa, according to the Gray County Sheriff's Office.

No one was inside the building at the time of the tornado, the Sheriff's Office said.

Because of the tornado, officials said there was a huge chemical leak.

http://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/tornado-levels-pampa-halliburton-plant

A BNSF train has derailed following a major storm in the area, according to the Roberts County Sheriff's Office.

The storm pushed the train off the tracks, officials said. The train was derailed near the town of Miami, Texas.

It was not immediately known if there were any injuries.

http://abc7amarillo.com/news/local/storm-causes-train-derailment-in-roberts-county

I just talked to my mom, she talked to my kinfolk in pampa, tornado was south of them, Halliburton just as described.

It turned so hot here in central tx we had to turn ac on, going to get the same storms here after midnight, nothing like spring in the fall. 

1 minute ago, WhiteHorse said:

I just talked to my mom, she talked to my kinfolk in pampa, tornado was south of them, Halliburton just as described.

It turned so hot here in central tx we had to turn ac on, going to get the same storms here after midnight, nothing like spring in the fall. 

I am happy to hear your folks are all ok. That was some twister. I heard it was over a mile wide.

We are supposed to get some of that weather in the Metroplex starting about 3am. It's going to be a long night in Texas!

10 minutes ago, CGK said:

I am happy to hear your folks are all ok. That was some twister. I heard it was over a mile wide.

We are supposed to get some of that weather in the Metroplex starting about 3am. It's going to be a long night in Texas!

Thanks, 

just north west of dfw it will hit us first. It's hot here, was cool. Weather sure is messed up lately. I remember as a kid, storms in spring, few in summer. Going to get to a point, nothing will know when to bloom. 

Hope you and your family fares good from the storms. 

Wow, hoping everyone survived. Can only imagine the chemical nastiness in THAT plant! Let's see... depleted uranium for vehicle armor? Explosives of gods know how many varieties, acids.. eeek!

Wasn't there something like this supposed to happen with JH15?  Only it was some hurricane and something crashing into it?  I'd think the hurricane would do damage all by itself. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.