Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

From 2012 American Muslims Stone Christians in Dearborn, MI (Original edit)

6 posts in this topic

In case anyone has forgotten this! 

Look at how these children act, just think how they're going to be when they get older. Anyone whose bleeding heart gets the best of them needs to see this video. I can't believe the crap that is happening and has happened here. The cops don't want to do anything about them. 

Coming to a neighborhood near you! They've taken over Dearborn, MI and as recently posted here, they've also taken over their city council. 

The cops tell the Christians that their presence is provoking them and the cops tell them they are risking public safety. Must not offend the Muslims!  

Lock and Load! 

An excellent example of the "Justice System" defending the actions of criminals instead of the rights of the citizens.

This is the sort of thing I try to tell people whenever I hear the old "show them kindness" plea. Love cannot come at the expense of others. It's one thing for a person to give up their own safety, but quite another to demand others give up theirs. Any nation that would neglect their own homeless, disabled, or poor, and give instead to an invading force posing as refugees, is not showing love but only betrayal. One must hate their own people to "love" the children of the devil.

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

In case anyone has forgotten this! 

Look at how these children act, just think how they're going to be when they get older. Anyone whose bleeding heart gets the best of them needs to see this video. I can't believe the crap that is happening and has happened here. The cops don't want to do anything about them. 

Coming to a neighborhood near you! They've taken over Dearborn, MI and as recently posted here, they've also taken over their city council. 

The cops tell the Christians that their presence is provoking them and the cops tell them they are risking public safety. Must not offend the Muslims!  

Lock and Load! 

Locked and loaded Cinnamon!

LLEH SI EREH.

SOLOMON

:IBPlzqK:

I don't see this as something that just affects Christians. What if you're having a bbq and it's summertime, everyone is dressed in shorts and tank tops, others having a swim in the pool wearing bikinis and bathing suits and these people get offended, are they going to react this same way? I doubt they will if there's only one family in the neighborhood, but when they have a solid presence, better look out because they will be doing the same thing to everyone that they were doing to the people in that video. 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't see this as something that just affects Christians. What if you're having a bbq and it's summertime, everyone is dressed in shorts and tank tops, others having a swim in the pool wearing bikinis and bathing suits and these people get offended, are they going to react this same way? I doubt they will if there's only one family in the neighborhood, but when they have a solid presence, better look out because they will be doing the same thing to everyone that they were doing to the people in that video. 

Your exactly right!its all about there religion and there religion controls every part of there life.example-what they can eat,what they can wear,how to deal with others!!let alone how their women have to act!!so they are against many,not just for their religious beliefs they are against people that dont ACT and believe in what they do

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.