Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

WATCH: MIGRANTS DISLIKE FOOD, DEMAND TVS, THREATEN TO GO BACK TO SYRIA

14 posts in this topic

In a performance of ingratitude so staggering it should almost be satire, a group of newly arrived migrants in the Netherlands have declared their accommodation so poor they want to go back to Syria.

Clearly used to appearing in front of a television camera, a glamorous, well-coiffured and made up Syrian migrant launches into a tirade against the generosity of Western European states. Gesturing to the modern accommodation building behind her, the clearly middle-class Syrian complains in perfect English: “This is not a life when you get inside to a room without a TV. Just a bed, there is no fridge, no lockers, no privacy”.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/13/watch-migrants-dislike-food-demand-tvs-threaten-go-back-syria/

Sense of entitlement much? 

2 people like this

Utterly incredible. No wonder Obama is so keen on them coming to the States, they'll fit right in with the entitlement culture of many in this country. :smfjsraq:

7 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Well gosh darnit, I guess they'll just have to go back home. Boo hoo.

Like they said, this should be satire, but it's not! 

:chuckle: Don't let the door...

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

In a performance of ingratitude so staggering it should almost be satire, a group of newly arrived migrants in the Netherlands have declared their accommodation so poor they want to go back to Syria.

Clearly used to appearing in front of a television camera, a glamorous, well-coiffured and made up Syrian migrant launches into a tirade against the generosity of Western European states. Gesturing to the modern accommodation building behind her, the clearly middle-class Syrian complains in perfect English: “This is not a life when you get inside to a room without a TV. Just a bed, there is no fridge, no lockers, no privacy”.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/13/watch-migrants-dislike-food-demand-tvs-threaten-go-back-syria/

Sense of entitlement much? 

Bye the Hell bye terrorists scum!

Hi Cinnamon.

Had enough of French fairy tale yet?

With love.

SOLOMON

:37Vju9V:

9 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Awww... poor thing.
Maybe she could trade her hair dryer and eye liner for a TV.

:qWOMOeB:

:vFpL81r:

SOLOMON

Well stated Lucy.

Just now, solomonkane said:

:qWOMOeB:

:vFpL81r:

SOLOMON

Well stated Lucy.

Hope you're doing well.
It's so nice we have a place where we can talk with like minded people.
Best to you.
:hug:

o.o I had no idea Syria was so nice. Why are they leaving then if they miss the food, television and land? Be like me going to Mexico and being like, "Bitches, where is my clean water, cable tv, and instant access to the internet?"

I use to help people, still do, but not as before as times change, but if someone in the day needed a place to rest, food, and time to figure out step 2, I offered it. No strings, as I've been there. We've all been there, right?

Not one of em ever bitched about food, shelter or entertainment, and ya know why? Because elsewise they'd have shit. No tv, no food, no nothin'. I'm not saying the refugees should just shut up and get treated like shit, but to complain about recieving salvation and community??? That should be reversed for a certain Jedi after he's had too much to drink e.e

8 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Hope you're doing well.
It's so nice we have a place where we can talk with like minded people.
Best to you.
:hug:

Thank you Milady.

It is always an honor.

I respect your views greatly.

Blessed be.

SOLOMON

:bananalove:

10 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Awww... poor thing.
Maybe she could trade her hair dryer and eye liner for a TV.

:lol_alpha: I got no sympathy for hair flipping biatches. She looks pretty well kept for being from a war torn country and having to eat the same food all the time without a TV.

Just now, YourMom2 said:

:lol_alpha: I got no sympathy for hair flipping biatches. She looks pretty well kept for being from a war torn country and having to eat the same food all the time without a TV.

But there's no refrigerator in her room either!
How can she possibly survive with no TV and no refrigerator in her room?
The poor thing has to stand outside now because she can't have a real life.
She might go home and deprive the European people the privilege of providing her with a TV.
:crying:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.