Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LSDMTHC

My letter to congress about refugees!!!!

11 posts in this topic

Hello ___, I am emailing you in reference to the massive intake of syrian "refugees" into our country. I would like to clarify a few things you may or may not know.

1. 72% of the refugees fleeing syria are well built MEN.

2. Five of the wealthiest Muslim countries have taken no Syrian refugees in at all, arguing that doing so would open them up to the risk of terrorism

3. A Lebanese government minister has claimed 1 in 50 Syrian refugees entering Europe could be a  member of Isis.

4.On average, each Middle Eastern refugee resettled in the United States costs an estimated $64,370 in the first five years, or $257,481 per household.

5.ISIS operatives have claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

I leave you with this ____, please consider speaking out against the risks of allowing these refugees into our state. It is clearly a risk to our way of life. I hope that you take the same stance as Texas Gov. Greg Abbott,  Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder and many others on this issue. Assuring the safety of OUR citizens needs to be a number 1 priority and i am sure you agree with me on that.

Thank you, Jordan

WE need to convince them!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, LSDMTHC said:

Hello ___, I am emailing you in reference to the massive intake of syrian "refugees" into our country. I would like to clarify a few things you may or may not know.

2. Five of the wealthiest Muslim countries have taken no Syrian refugees in at all, arguing that doing so would open them up to the risk of terrorism

3. A Lebanese government minister has claimed 1 in 50 Syrian refugees entering Europe could be a  member of Isis.

4.On average, each Middle Eastern refugee resettled in the United States costs an estimated $64,370 in the first five years, or $257,481 per household.

5.ISIS operatives have claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

I leave you with this ____, please consider speaking out against the risks of allowing these refugees into our state. It is clearly a risk to our way of life. I hope that you take the same stance as Texas Gov. Greg Abbott,  Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley, Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder and many others on this issue. Assuring the safety of OUR citizens needs to be a number 1 priority and i am sure you agree with me on that.

Thank you, Jordan

I need more greens.this should printed out,fill in ur name and emaile,mailed,faxed to all members of congress

Just now, yaknow said:

I need more greens.this should printed out,fill in ur name and emaile,mailed,faxed to all members of congress

Well thank you! Feel free to copy paste and send!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Sorry, love, they cannot be convinced because they don't work for you. They are not public servants as we witnessed during the bank bailout of 2008. The overwhelming majority was against it and campaigned heavily by writing letters to congress. Hate to burst your bubble and your letter does help you blow off steam and that's good for your health......just know that congress is a bought and paid for corporation that ALWAYS acts in their own best interests. The backlash is part of the plan and is quite predicable, no?

Just now, YourMom2 said:

Sorry, love, they cannot be convinced because they don't work for you. They are not public servants as we witnessed during the bank bailout of 2008. The overwhelming majority was against it and campaigned heavily by writing letters to congress. Hate to burst your bubble and your letter does help you blow off steam and that's good for your health......just know that congress is a bought and paid for corporation that ALWAYS acts in their own best interests. The backlash is part of the plan and is quite predicable, no?

Trust me, I know but i figured id do it anyways and again what i underlined.

1 person likes this

How about,

Dear _____________:

My kids get hurt by ISIS, and ISIS will be the LEAST of your problems!

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, LSDMTHC said:

Thank you, Jordan

Love your passion.

Might as well write letter to Lucifer though.

Better chance of satisfaction.

SOLOMON

:yah:

All we have to do is go to any college and get the "black lives matter" losers to scream at people and say that the refugees are hurting our feelings. Then the left, will feel they have to stop this.

1 hour ago, Familyman said:

All we have to do is go to any college and get the "black lives matter" losers to scream at people and say that the refugees are hurting our feelings. Then the left, will feel they have to stop this.

Not if it doesn't increase demographic.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.