Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

UPDATE - Terror Supporter Radia Choudhury - (FB Admin)

22 posts in this topic

Something we just did today now on Facebook - brought the light to this Idiot, who works for CAIR and is a Facebook Admin

November 16th, 2015 13:18

Facebook Disabled Blocking of Terror Supporter Radia Choudhury

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/discpad/brakeshoe/16153953/facebook-disabled-blocking-of-terror-supporter-radia-choudhury/

With 4500 Facebook friends occasionally a racist or anti-semite leaks through: One such animal is Radia Choudhury of Dhaka, Bangladesh, who praised the Paris islamic terror attacks; but when I went to block her I received the following error message (click screen shots to enlarge):

People are still finding out she is a Facebook Admin, it's funny seeing there reactions.

http://www.techworm.net/2014/11/creator-facebook-mark-zuckerberg-unblockable.html

Loki - One of the guys who found out who she was.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

As soon as I saw the post I hit my Facebook and sure enough I saw a friend request from a cpl mths ago for her. I haven't been on FB much because of their draconian rules and attacking and blocking people for speaking the truth. Personally Ive been blocked a few times by them for sharing pics or post that had no nudity or threats in them. So F FB. 

3 minutes ago, Groove said:

As soon as I saw the post I hit my Facebook and sure enough I saw a friend request from a cpl mths ago for her. I haven't been on FB much because of their draconian rules and attacking and blocking people for speaking the truth. Personally Ive been blocked a few times by them for sharing pics or post that had no nudity or threats in them. So F FB. 

I quit them months ago. Also closed my twitter account.

1 minute ago, Challenger said:

I quit them months ago. Also closed my twitter account.

I'm only keeping my FB page open because I use it for advertising for my life insurance job but I'm questioning if I should even be doing that. 

Just now, Groove said:

I'm only keeping my FB page open because I use it for advertising for my life insurance job but I'm questioning if I should even be doing that. 

FB has effectively robbed many businesses of advertising revenue. Nobody makes money by FB ads, but "hopefully" by driving traffic. But most people on FB never seem to leave it to visit the business websites, and I've seen too many reports of FB inflating clicks.

4 minutes ago, Challenger said:

FB has effectively robbed many businesses of advertising revenue. Nobody makes money by FB ads, but "hopefully" by driving traffic. But most people on FB never seem to leave it to visit the business websites, and I've seen too many reports of FB inflating clicks.

That's true but it's my personal page and not a work page. I usually just post promos on there and don't use it exclusively for business. That's why I'm questioning keeping it going. It's has generated a little business but not a lot. 

FB admins tend to have that ability to stop blocking. Its mandatory as if they have to deal with things they cant have that user blocking them. Especially when dealing with reports. But the thing is with the way this person is and what they are saying she should have been removed from admin.

I contacted her :D

I said: Care to enlighten me as to why you support isis.

She said: I don't support Isis !

Instant response and i know she is being bombarded with pms/ makes me ask the question why the quick response. When getting 1000+ pm's

You guys should also be aware of this.

&

Are these people related/ Whats the chances of 3 people supporting isis and terror with the same last name? in such a sort space of time, all getting media attention?

2 hours ago, Challenger said:

I make money there... lol. I advertise for small to mid sized companies.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I make money there... lol. I advertise for small to mid sized companies.

FB doesn't pay for advertising, so how do you make money there?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.