Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LSDMTHC

Refugees stay the fuck away!

78 posts in this topic

EVERYONE IN THE US! We need to put our foots down and say enough is enough! We will NOT take these people into OUR country! I am located in minnesota and will be right there at the airport with my big FUCK YOU, GO HOME sign. I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT about what you are going through in YOUR country. When we have a problem it is OUR RIGHT as citizens of this country to say " NO!" and i can promise with enough people they will get the message!\

Who is with me!? Are you ready to stop this madness!?

4 people like this

The leaders of the western world are committing high treason and they know it. If we really want to stop this invasion, we have to arrest practically everyone in the government, down to the state governors who wouldn't block it.

Just now, Challenger said:

The leaders of the western world are committing high treason and they know it. If we really want to stop this invasion, we have to arrest practically everyone in the government, down to the state governors who wouldn't block it.

Looks like its up to us...............................

Just now, yaknow said:

Alot of people are with you!!stay safe

Amen! and you too! We have to be calm and ready.

4 minutes ago, LSDMTHC said:

Looks like its up to us...............................

Which means we must organize. But we have to find a way to do so without using any method that's under surveillance.

Just now, Challenger said:

Which means we must organize. But we have to find a way to do so without using any method that's under surveillance.

I know that will be hard. Sick what they have done and its finally coming together. The time has come to defend our people against the powers of this evil world.

1 person likes this

I honestly feel that it's too late.  That it's been too late for quite some time.

Just now, McWest said:

I honestly feel that it's too late.  That it's been too late for quite some time.

Not if we fight! im ready to DIE for this cause!!

1 minute ago, McWest said:

You're probably right. But we have to be prepared to die on our feet instead of living on our knees.

2 minutes ago, LSDMTHC said:

Not if we fight! im ready to DIE for this cause!!

Im ready to die for my children so they dont have  to live in the world i see changing for the worst

Just now, yaknow said:

Im ready to die for my children so they dont have  to live in the world i see changing for the worst

Sadly it has come to this. Be ready to take up arms against the beast. and best of luck to you and in your life!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.