Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Project Indigo Skyfold

11 posts in this topic

I can only confirm over central MS that the lack of heavily visible chemtrailing since February is further indication to me of Project Indigo Skyfold. 

I generally do not like to post links, it is simple to do your own research and use your own preferred sources. However, I have learned that a lot of readers find it easier to make stupid comments, rather than try to verify anything with a simple search. 

Should I change my strategy in my endeavor to share information? I am new to this social media game. Fakebook didnt work for me. I was shut down rather abrubtly. I really like this forum/site and would like to remain, while we still have this www tool. Peace, Paul.

1 person likes this

People like links and pics,  maybe try something like this for your next post. 

http://authenticallywired.com/2015/01/16/indigo-skyfold/

US Air Force pilot claims to fly aerosol tankers, as part of a secret geo-engineering aerosol, "chemtrails" program called Indigo Skyfold    the truth or more hyperbole … who will provide us full disclosure and transparency  … our government…?

This clip was forwarded to me

by a subscriber who has become

a friend. I’m told it concerned an

urgent matter and came from

credible source; a Special Forces

fighter who is close with the

subscriber’s family.

This message, itself is from a US Air

Force pilot, who claims to fly aerosol

tankers, as part of a secret geo-

engineering aerosol, "chemtrails"

program called Indigo Skyfold.

The clip calls special attention to: a

new, radioactive, "extremely toxic"

chemtrail brew, that will soon be

sprayed by the end of January, 2015,

using a new technology, that makes

these new chemtrails "completely

invisible."

It asks those who have Geiger Counters,

with alpha/beta probes, to please test

the aerosol fallout, now – and then

again, after January 20, 2015.

Video: (around 14 mins)

"Urgent": Chemtrail Pilot Speaks out on Project Indigo Skyfold 
http://www.ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.com/page/26958.html

Edited by Full Throttle

No prob, look at other peoples threads,  take what they do,  develope your own style,  but generally,  links to the topic are good,  your own thoughts on the matter included are a plus,  pics,  if any,  kinda like that.  

This is new info to me, thanks.

I found this quote supposedly from a military higher up on the site you linked to (http://www.storyleak.com/chemtrail-pilot-blows-the-cover-of-operation-indigo-skyfold/)

Without these flights our enemy’s newest technological weapons of war could easily penetrate America’s airspace, at will.  We are dedicated and committed to keeping our allies safe from the same skyward threats, so we extend the arm of protection to those countries that support our efforts.  Hostile nations are also building atmospheric shields, while at the same time trying to explore weaknesses in our ever-developing air and space based technologies.

I'll continue to take any information on atmospheric chemical dispersal with a grain of salt. Until they disclose what's going on there will continue to be widespread speculation. Maybe it's geoengineering, maybe it's genocide or maybe they're building an "atmospheric shield". All I know for sure is that the spraying continues daily over northern Maryland.

By the way Rosalind Peterson said nothing can legally be done as long as we use the term "chemtrails" because it is not a word according to the courts.

There are many reasons for the spraying, and has caused much controvercy, especially among 'conspiracy theorists' and the average person. The 'main' reason, I believe, is Project ( now operation) Blue Beam.

As for the qoute from the military officer, I call bs. Sounds good in theory, but I find it to be a contradiction in terms within itself, that it would defeat our own capabilities. Let alone the fact that this 'spraying' has been done world wide.

Thanks for the input, y'all.

Edited by Paw-Piper
1 person likes this

There are many reasons for the spraying, and has caused much controvercy, especially among 'conspiracy theorists' and the average person. The 'main' reason, I believe, is Project ( now operation) Blue Beam.

As for the qoute from the military officer, I call bs. Sounds good in theory, but I find it to be a contradiction in terms within itself, that it would defeat our own capabilities

​Good point!

Thanks Paw-Piper,
I had never heard of this before.
The chemtrails are ridiculously heavy lately.

"By the way Rosalind Peterson said nothing can legally be done as long as we use the term "chemtrails" because it is not a word according to the courts."

That's interesting too five4ty7.
I guess we'll have to call those lines sprayed in the sky Indigo Skyfolds now.

Lucy,

I have some 'splaining to do. (:Dcouldnt resist) 

This project is said to be 'invisible' trails. Different substances/tech being 'sprayed. The fact that Bill Gates and Oprah has funded these things is quite interesting. 

I suggest learning to detox, everyday. It can be done.

Lucy,

I have some 'splaining to do. (:Dcouldnt resist) 

This project is said to be 'invisible' trails. Different substances/tech being 'sprayed. The fact that Bill Gates and Oprah has funded these things is quite interesting. 

I suggest learning to detox, everyday. It can be done.

​Ah gotcha, :)
With Bill Gates and Oprah backing it my vote is human experimentation and/or genocide.
The US government has a dark history of experimenting on it's citizens.

Secret Testing in the United States
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/weapon-secret-testing/

I'm sure there are a lot of "projects" we don't know about.

Considering Gates, it's nano-tech 'chips' that could be sprayed which concerns me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.