Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Disney killed Magneto

4 posts in this topic

Yep, they're taking out not only most of all the X-Men, but the man himself. There are alot of reasons for this, some which will make people go "O.o", some will make ya go "O.O" and some will make ya go "-.-"

First reason is obvious, Fox owns the movie rights. So just like with the fantasitic four (a literal cornerstone of Marvel) finding itself discontinued, we now see the master of magnatism being put on the shelf. This isn't a stunt to sell issues, this is a stunt, to end the most powerful Jewish character in the whole Marvel Universe. Done by Disney. Doesn't take a mastermind of Doc Doom level to see it. Disney's persecption of the jews has been well noted. And so we shouldn't be shocked they would end someone that was once a villian, never a hero, but always fought for what he believed in. Because of where he came from.

Also, I know you guys will love this, if they rezz him, they plan on making him black. I mean, for fucking reals? First, I don't mind anything about my african bothers and sisters, i don't. Black Spidey as Miles Morales, is awesome. So it can work. But not with Magento. He was a holocaust survivior, and Khazar Jew. That guy can't be black. It's simply not how it works. Wanna make Charles black? I'm in! Hell, he was bald anyways, who rocks bald better than the brothers? Maybe Austin. Maybe.

There is a war on, against culture, against heritage, to bring in a new PC age. And so while some might say, "Damn it Jedi, we talk about real things here." this is a  real thing. This is the shit your kids are going to be exposed to not only now, but for generations to come. They're rewriting history, and anything that makes that rewrite inproper, is being deleted. So when you see my sig say, "Magento is right", it's truth. Because Magento said, "They'll never accept us. They'll kill us all before they open their arms to us." Well, look at the state of mutant kind in marvel, and you can see, he's right. All but old Wolive, Nightcrawler, Storm and some b-list bastards are still around, and the rest, literally dead.

Now this isn't a post to rile or for pitchforks to be taken, thus offtopic, but it is important. Why? Because tradition is being scaraficed for PC. Just like in the latest FF. Jonny is black. Sue is adopted. Blah blah blah. You know who you make the black guy on the FF? Mr. Fantasitc! Duh! Talk about a poweful message. Smart, engineer that rose from poverty to excellence on his mind alone. How is that not a good story? But instead, they take the easy way out for ratings. I'm a comic geek, and this new marvel, it's awful.

Magneto made children question the status quo, is a wonder such a jew must die? 

This didn't catch the fire I thought it would, so I'll end it on as powerful a note as I started it.

While fictional, the fact holds Magneto survived the holocaust, but couldn't survive the merger with Disney, and that's fuck up.

I wish more of you agreed. -.-

not much of a surprise, I do not agree. when I collected and read comics, we used to discuss what would happen if comics got accepted into mainstream. we saw it as any other type of literature as a business. 

how many cried it was the end of civilization when 'the wiz' was made? 

in fact, I came across some forum awhile back where some guy was going off and fighting with everyone about the change in characters in comic book-based movies, yet at the same time was extolling the greatness of the classic books that have been turned into horror stories. 

personally I had huge problems with the original xmen movie. the marketing department never knew the original xmen story. they sold something to me for months, and shortly before it released I saw that it wasn't what was being sold. same with spiderman, or any other comic book movie. the crow? nothing like the original comic.

always remember money rules and if you can sell the same story over and over you can make more money. and that we are never happy when someone changes our childhoods.

7 hours ago, reg said:

not much of a surprise, I do not agree. when I collected and read comics, we used to discuss what would happen if comics got accepted into mainstream. we saw it as any other type of literature as a business. 

how many cried it was the end of civilization when 'the wiz' was made? 

in fact, I came across some forum awhile back where some guy was going off and fighting with everyone about the change in characters in comic book-based movies, yet at the same time was extolling the greatness of the classic books that have been turned into horror stories. 

personally I had huge problems with the original xmen movie. the marketing department never knew the original xmen story. they sold something to me for months, and shortly before it released I saw that it wasn't what was being sold. same with spiderman, or any other comic book movie. the crow? nothing like the original comic.

always remember money rules and if you can sell the same story over and over you can make more money. and that we are never happy when someone changes our childhoods.

That's alot good points, but it's not so much being unhappy with the changes. i took midoclorians or w/e the hell they're called to the knee. It has to do with how Disney has literally exicuted one of the most predominate jews in fiction. They killed Kitty too. I mean, it looks like being an x-man or avenger is fine, so long as you don't wear a yamika (or however it's spelt.) And that disappoints me. You wanna make comics more relevant and pc and encompassing, I'm actually for it. The Storm family (Johnny and Sue) should be hispanic. Think how awesome a latino Johnny Storm would be? Totally fits his character too. Hottie Jessica Beal as Sue makes sense all the sudden. Things like that. I'm not sayinhg "we can't changed anything" I'm saying changing some things, like the fundemental core of the story of the character is a joke. And it's not just an off chance that none of this was an issue before Disney got involved.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.