Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

This is for the Hoaxers

12 posts in this topic

Matthew - Conspiritards...... Not every event is fake. Some of them are I know. ISIS might have been funded with our tax dollars. They may have been propped up by the west. Don't forget we are bombing their countries, and progressives are inviting them in. For years now. I've said the war is coming home, and we need to be armed!

Picture trending on facebook - Don't click the link if you can not stomach gore, this is REAL PEOPLE!!!

http://s15.postimg.org/5917px80r/12219468_10203637179570419_936200827716477497_n.jpg

-

I was only going to keep this post short, but I decided to throw in some videos.

I suggest you watch the videos below - 1st - ET Williams  2nd is Saad - 3rd is Daniel Pratt

1 person likes this

I thought the arts and humanities was an elitist thing, we just don't understand.  Instead, it is a public place that makes an easy target for ruthless guerrilla fighters without a cause.  "Shoot from the hip" acting?  The show must go on? 

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

That picture looks strange.
Why are there large smears of blood?
Were multiple bodies moved?

I think it's strange too, I told someone earlier that it looked like a picture but I don't know what it is. Something familiar? But not really. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy. 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think it's strange too, I told someone earlier that it looked like a picture but I don't know what it is. Something familiar? But not really. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy. 

I thought that too. A pattern or something.
The wide blood line smears look intentional.

28 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I thought that too. A pattern or something.
The wide blood line smears look intentional.

It does look staged. Compare it to this photo from 1963 Vietnam, Vietcong soldiers, trapped and shot down. I used this example because it has a better chance of being a genuine photo whereas what comes out of Syria may be fake.

(warning: graphic but not any worse than the one in the OP)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/61/5f/a9/615fa9489ac15efceeff24a59893fe29.jpg

12 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Matthew - Conspiritards...... Not every event is fake. Some of them are I know. ISIS might have been funded with our tax dollars. They may have been propped up by the west. Don't forget we are bombing their countries, and progressives are inviting them in. For years now. I've said the war is coming home, and we need to be armed!

Picture trending on facebook - Don't click the link if you can not stomach gore, this is REAL PEOPLE!!!

http://s15.postimg.org/5917px80r/12219468_10203637179570419_936200827716477497_n.jpg

-

I was only going to keep this post short, but I decided to throw in some videos.

I suggest you watch the videos below - 1st - ET Williams  2nd is Saad - 3rd is Daniel Prat

If you've seen the amount of "fake" I've seen & counted up the "lies" I've heard & read over the decades, you'd assume Fake before anything else, then look for some reality in things later.  That's what we all need to be doing.  It doesn't hurt to assume the fake & hope for the real, but believing it's real and avoiding the fakery will only dupe you over & over again.

They never tell us the truth.  They always do something that's against our best interests.

Everything on the TV is for entertainment, manipulation, propaganda, & total mind control.  I believe nothing on that thing, except the brief stories mentioned in my local news stories.  Real shootings only get about 30 seconds of media attention on the local news..... fake stories get the dramatic presentations that last days to weeks.

Edited by JibbyJedi
1 person likes this

Well if we told the truth about terrorist we would have to tell everyone the Jews kill more people than the mussi 

wait that's what the FBI says. 

:-/ stupid link http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

but I did like the not a fake had all the place in the world change the lights on the stadium in two hours. :-/ I should get them to do my Xmas lights. 

There's nothing there that says that this is 100% real.  This scene doesn't look real to me.  None of the explosions look real.  Google café bombs and just look at the differences.  Just like the Boston Bombing, all you have are actors moaning and pretending they're hurt with some fake blood splattered.  I'm not trying to be indifferent but where are the shredded bodies from the explosions.  Accordingly, the rightful presumption that this was fake is still holding up. 

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

Minutes from slaughter: Joyous crowd wave and smile as they enjoy Eagles Of Death Metal concert... before 89 of them were murdered by ISIS gunmen

Dozens of heavy metal fans smile and gesture at the camera minutes before the Bataclan Concert Hall massacre

Became scene of horror when jihadis mercilessly gunned down their victims, even targeting people in wheelchairs

Shocking pictures later emerged showing bodies littered across the floor where those happy fans had once stood

Mourners gathered outside the venue today to observe minute's silence held in France around the world for victims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320420/Joyous-crowd-wave-smile-enjoy-Eagles-Death-Metal-concert-just-moments-89-murdered-ISIS-gunmen.html

-

These poignant photographs show jubilant fans at the Eagles Of Death Metal gig moments before they were massacred by ISIS gunmen in Paris.

The pictures are clear enough to pick out individual faces in the crowd, some of whom were among the 89 victims slaughtered at the Bataclan Concert Hall on Friday night.

Some fans can been seen making the horn hand gesture that is popular within the heavy metal culture. Others are smiling for camera, raising their glasses or simply enjoying the music. 

3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Minutes from slaughter: Joyous crowd wave and smile as they enjoy Eagles Of Death Metal concert... before 89 of them were murdered by ISIS gunmen

Dozens of heavy metal fans smile and gesture at the camera minutes before the Bataclan Concert Hall massacre

Became scene of horror when jihadis mercilessly gunned down their victims, even targeting people in wheelchairs

Shocking pictures later emerged showing bodies littered across the floor where those happy fans had once stood

Mourners gathered outside the venue today to observe minute's silence held in France around the world for victims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320420/Joyous-crowd-wave-smile-enjoy-Eagles-Death-Metal-concert-just-moments-89-murdered-ISIS-gunmen.html

-

These poignant photographs show jubilant fans at the Eagles Of Death Metal gig moments before they were massacred by ISIS gunmen in Paris.

The pictures are clear enough to pick out individual faces in the crowd, some of whom were among the 89 victims slaughtered at the Bataclan Concert Hall on Friday night.

Some fans can been seen making the horn hand gesture that is popular within the heavy metal culture. Others are smiling for camera, raising their glasses or simply enjoying the music. 

Fascinating!  Look how many are flashing the devil sign. 

None of the them would have to pretend that they we're dead.  The photograph of all of the "dead" people at the concert does not show any faces.  Every one of these actors (say they had a hundred there) could claim that they were able to escape. 

15 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Fascinating!  Look how many are flashing the devil sign. 

None of the them would have to pretend that they we're dead.  The photograph of all of the "dead" people at the concert does not show any faces.  Every one of these actors (say they had a hundred there) could claim that they were able to escape. 

See until I see fact and not a story line it's fake. The list of dead bicthes please. So we can see if the people are real because they never seem to be. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.