Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guitar Doc

Morphic Fields

10 posts in this topic

 

 

Global consciousness and agreed reality.

 

I was first introduced to the concept of Morphic fields by my Statistics teacher at high school. She told us the theory she had been taught in university. At that time few knew about the suppressed knowledge associated with electromagnetic fields and the ability to impression them like a hard drive does to store information.

 

She explained (in 1989) the theory to us like this: Sailboarding was a difficult skill to master. In all it's time there has been no new innovations in it to make it easier. (back then there wasn't, people still had to tie the knot at the bottom to use in place of the clips and swivels we use today). People used to take at least a week to master it if not a month, but today people can master it in a couple of days (back in 1989).

The theory is if one human being learns how to do something then it is easier for others to do so. Skiing was also used as an example.

 

The more people that learn to do something the easier it is for the rest of us to learn. An interesting idea, but how does it work?

 

We are surrounded by electromagnetic fields. Everything we see is electromagnetic field packets within one octave of frequency (visible light). The earth itself has a massive electromagnetic field. Orthodox science says it is generated by the molten iron core and “eddies” within the core which move off sync to the rest producing vast electromagnetic fields. (Today other considerations are made such as the effect of the Sun's electromagnetic field interacting with our own which could produce “magnetic pole shifts”)

 

Whichever theory is correct doesn't really matter. We are surrounded by standing electromagnetic waves and fields. Vast enough to have recorded the whole of human history like a giant hard drive (some say they can tap into theses Akashic records). This provides a possible mechanism for the Morphic Field theory.

 

Global consciousness groups also have a similar theory. They believe we are all connected at some level both mentally and emotionally. They believe by projecting “good” vibrations we can lift the mental and emotional state of others by projecting such vibrations of our own with “intent” behind them.

 

While for some this sounds a bit over the top there are existing technology which uses this effect today. The Polygraph machine for one as well as EKG, ECG, EEG machines and today wireless charging stations for sealed devices. So hard science does use this principle.

 

We decipher reality around us by being able to “tune in” to these electromagnetic fields around us. It works the same way a Radio works and is the same as the “Tuning Fork trick”. The tuning fork trick is when you place one vibrating tuning fork next to another of identical note it starts to ring even though it hasn't been struck. This is sympathetic resonance.

 

The radio works the same way. If you have a 1 meter long piece of wire it will naturally resonate with any electromagnetic vibrations which are on the 1 meter wavelength. In radios we tune the radio by using electronics to extend or reduce that length. Just like radio signals were are surrounded by many vibrating frequencies of electromagnetic fields. We don't bother picking up on all of them consciously as it would be too much for our tiny brains to handle.

 

Emotions and thoughts are also said to be electromagnetic vibrations so fine in nature we have yet to invent detectors sensitive enough to detect them ( my buddy who is a Phd physicist told me when Stephen Hawking visited the CERN LHC while it was going it would produce different resultants as he didn't believe in the higgs boson theory. He was subsequently banned from the premisses as his presence skewed results). This also explains how mass hysteria works along with the effect noticed at large sporting matches. We resonate our feeling and emotions into the people around us who pick it up and pass it on.

 

Our brains contain many resonating chambers, we to can use the “tuning fork trick” to tap into reality around us, to perceive it and decode it. We are also projecting electromagnetic fields around us.

 

Mass hysteria is well known. Large crowds also produce this same effect. At sporting venues where there is high positive emotion people report “euphoric” effects similar to drinking alcohol without having consumed any.

 

So while we haven't been able to detect these fields with current orthodox science there is no doubt of an effect. This is what inspired the Global consciousness groups.

 

Coin flipping machines

It was noticed around the world when the public consciousness was similarly focused it skewed electronic coin flipping machines. There was a project where “randomness” was being observed around the world by using electronic coin flipping machines (using chaos theory equations) stationed on all seven continents with a few more thrown in for good measure.

 

When Princess Diana died they lost their randomness, or rather the results of the days flipping did not come out as 50:50 as per usual. Some researchers jumped on this as the influence on many people focused on the same thing at once. As a reaction some inspired people sought to use this effect positively. It birthed the Global Consciousness groups.

 

As a consequence it also opened up other theories on agreed reality and the consensus of large populations into allowing things to happen. Some people wonder why the global elite seem to have to get us to go along with their plans by consent. No WWIII can happen without enough people agreeing it will happen sort of thing is the theory. The Media influences people on mass. They create “sanctioned reality” by getting the majority of people to buy into their story which then becomes reality because it is backed by the belief of so many.

 

Given the validity of this theory when people were dying on the battle fields of the Somme in WWII the people at home were also having a really bad day but couldn't put their finger on why.

When a group of people are being killed on mass or being scared witless it also has an effect on the entire global consciousness.

 

When Dresden was levelled during WWII it also caused great disappear in the world. When we beat on others or kill others in large numbers it is like beating on ourselves on one level. Mass despair or misery affects us all. Likewise positive emotional vibrations make us feel better.

 

This is a weapon in the hands of bad people. They can influence the entire human population by using the Media extremely negatively day in and day out. When we feel upset or distressed by our news Media we are unconsciously projecting it to others.

 

When people are depressed they can't think straight and are easily influenced by basic suggestion. They grasp at straws and one dimensional solutions because their capacity to use higher thinking processes has been impaired by their mental state (as discovered at Tavstock).

 

Stressed people don't think well. Their ability to reason is diminished significantly.

 

If you go to CT sites where it is aggressive and negative it will also affect you and make you just like them. I have no doubt such experiments are being conducted at such sites to test the effectiveness of influencing people in groups similar to the mass hysteria effect.

 

The Media is designed to tell us what to believe. By this unwitting consent we allow things to happen as they are laid out to us.

 

There are 7 billion people on this planet. Imagine what we could do if we all worked together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

This is a weapon in the hands of bad people. They can influence the entire human population by using the Media extremely negatively day in and day out. When we feel upset or distressed by our news Media we are unconsciously projecting it to others.

Ironically, CT sites are all about dissecting current events so that negative energy from the media spills into our house. Most of us are pretty calm (at least on the surface) but it's still challenging not to react to the incredulous acts that are being perpetrated on humanity. It's a catch-22, if we don't talk about it then there's no forum.

We are powerful if we can get on the same page and consciously project the world we really want to live in.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vert interesting, 

One of the bi-products of mind control programming for some is the ability to project ones will onto another or bend another's will to your own. So the programming actually magnifies one abilities to connect as a collective because both hemispheres of the brain can be accessed simultaneously. 

I believe we are all born with this ability but some can tune and focus it more than others. This gift from God was ment to share joy, and to focus healing from above, using us to be the conduit here in the physical realm.

As I described above it can also be used for nefarious reasons. As far back as I can remember when someone intentionally caused me harm, I could focus them in my mind and mentally destroy them in my minds eye, if I was mad enough I could do this until something bad happened to them, and it happened every time.

Now that I walk with God I use the power he gave me for its intended purpose to spread joy and as a conduit for healing. 

And your right if all 7 billion people used their gifts in a positive manner this would be a beautiful planet. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Ironically, CT sites are all about dissecting current events so that negative energy from the media spills into our house. Most of us are pretty calm (at least on the surface) but it's still challenging not to react to the incredulous acts that are being perpetrated on humanity. It's a catch-22, if we don't talk about it then there's no forum.

We are powerful if we can get on the same page and consciously project the world we really want to live in.

Back in the day CT sites were about uncovering what the governments concealed in order to expose them publicly and have them over thrown so we could "fix" the system. I don't know what current day CTers think their objectives are. Activism has moved towards groups like Anonymous, they actually get some things done. Shame they don't know where the key weak point are. Ironically they are the messages between the Media and how instructs them on. They have all been hacking the wrong people for years. Expose the Media and who and how they are controlled and directed and the major influencer of society falls hard.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WhiteHorse said:

Vert interesting, 

One of the bi-products of mind control programming for some is the ability to project ones will onto another or bend another's will to your own. So the programming actually magnifies one abilities to connect as a collective because both hemispheres of the brain can be accessed simultaneously. 

I believe we are all born with this ability but some can tune and focus it more than others. This gift from God was ment to share joy, and to focus healing from above, using us to be the conduit here in the physical realm.

As I described above it can also be used for nefarious reasons. As far back as I can remember when someone intentionally caused me harm, I could focus them in my mind and mentally destroy them in my minds eye, if I was mad enough I could do this until something bad happened to them, and it happened every time.

Now that I walk with God I use the power he gave me for its intended purpose to spread joy and as a conduit for healing. 

And your right if all 7 billion people used their gifts in a positive manner this would be a beautiful planet. 

 

 

You turned to the temptations of the dark side, I understand, that is always the temptation, turn you into what you don't like. Glad you saw the light so to speak.

 

When I have been attacked I use "Love" energy as it is like the white light of energies. It dissolves things and there is no defence against it. When I was attacked I would clear my mind's eye and look at the edges of the circle. (old techniques described by many). Then I would surround my attackers with Love and Forgiveness as it defuses the whole thing without being a counter aggressive activity which would make you like them. I learned to "hold" them and not let them flee (as is always the case when you do this to attackers) and subject them to the energy until I decided they could go.

 

That is what we have to ultimately do. There are no enemies, just old friends who have got into bad situations and have got twisted up. Conflict just breeds conflict. There is no end to that cycle unless you wipe the board, but we can't do that, we are eternal entities. We have to find solutions rather than breed more conflict. That requires forgiveness. Forgiveness defuses the whole thing.

 

People get twisted. Lifetimes of being victims turns people into something they at their core are not. We have to rescue these people because on a higher level of existence where we truly dwell we are all long term best friends. But here, we "dwell under the law" as some term it. Until we solve the puzzle we are in we can't be free. We have to learn to resist every temptation, not allow other things to control us by reacting to them. Reacting to provocation is just keeping people prisoners I feel.

 

I keep trying to tell people we are not powerless, not at all. We have means within our grasp to achieve our ends, achieving the correct end will get us out of this. Submitting to fear, temptation and retribution just repeats the same pattern we have been in for thousands of years. I don't know how many lifetimes I have lived. But I am determined  to get out this time. But I don't feel I should escape without helping others to find the holes in the prison. The doors are always open, it is only ourselves keeping us here. Always reacting to the same old shit, making the same mistakes over and over. Under a NWO the walls will close in. Freedom will be so suppressed future generations might well be stuck here with no hope of finding the mental keys to the mental locks.

 

I have spent years looking for the right people. People who get it. People who can use the knowledge I have had dropped in my lap to help others. I should give up and just commit to my own path....but that doesn't sit right with me. So here I am, on another forum doing it all over again hoping someone might get it. Hoping people might realize how to break the cycle.

Almost everything I have every written on sites over the years is about the same thing, slowly circling it waiting for people to make the connections without having to be told. You can't tell people the truth, they have to comprehend it. Just like Morpheus said to Neo in the matrix.

 

I often get the feeling I am wasting my time, but hell what else am I going to do with the time I have left anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

You turned to the temptations of the dark side, I understand, that is always the temptation, turn you into what you don't like. Glad you saw the light so to speak.

 

When I have been attacked I use "Love" energy as it is like the white light of energies. It dissolves things and there is no defence against it. When I was attacked I would clear my mind's eye and look at the edges of the circle. (old techniques described by many). Then I would surround my attackers with Love and Forgiveness as it defuses the whole thing without being a counter aggressive activity which would make you like them. I learned to "hold" them and not let them flee (as is always the case when you do this to attackers) and subject them to the energy until I decided they could go.

 

That is what we have to ultimately do. There are no enemies, just old friends who have got into bad situations and have got twisted up. Conflict just breeds conflict. There is no end to that cycle unless you wipe the board, but we can't do that, we are eternal entities. We have to find solutions rather than breed more conflict. That requires forgiveness. Forgiveness defuses the whole thing.

 

People get twisted. Lifetimes of being victims turns people into something they at their core are not. We have to rescue these people because on a higher level of existence where we truly dwell we are all long term best friends. But here, we "dwell under the law" as some term it. Until we solve the puzzle we are in we can't be free. We have to learn to resist every temptation, not allow other things to control us by reacting to them. Reacting to provocation is just keeping people prisoners I feel.

 

I keep trying to tell people we are not powerless, not at all. We have means within our grasp to achieve our ends, achieving the correct end will get us out of this. Submitting to fear, temptation and retribution just repeats the same pattern we have been in for thousands of years. I don't know how many lifetimes I have lived. But I am determined  to get out this time. But I don't feel I should escape without helping others to find the holes in the prison. The doors are always open, it is only ourselves keeping us here. Always reacting to the same old shit, making the same mistakes over and over. Under a NWO the walls will close in. Freedom will be so suppressed future generations might well be stuck here with no hope of finding the mental keys to the mental locks.

 

I have spent years looking for the right people. People who get it. People who can use the knowledge I have had dropped in my lap to help others. I should give up and just commit to my own path....but that doesn't sit right with me. So here I am, on another forum doing it all over again hoping someone might get it. Hoping people might realize how to break the cycle.

Almost everything I have every written on sites over the years is about the same thing, slowly circling it waiting for people to make the connections without having to be told. You can't tell people the truth, they have to comprehend it. Just like Morpheus said to Neo in the matrix.

 

I often get the feeling I am wasting my time, but hell what else am I going to do with the time I have left anyway.

I wish you could have pointed this out in my recently locked thread. My opponents seemed to think that the way to defeat me was to pelt me with anger and judgmentalism. They blamed me for everything and took no responsibility for their own misconceptions and abuse. Finally I had it locked because the topic had been abandoned in favor of listing my perceived character flaws. All of them were convinced that they were totally innocent, yet none of them extended any positive "vibes" at all. So often I see people talk about sending positive thoughts, but these same people are quite negative when someone holds opinions they don't like. Perhaps if they practiced positive thoughts consistently and extended them even to people they don't like, there'd be fewer people they don't like.

Like you, I try to spread what I believe to be the truth, in the most non-threatening way I'm capable of. But it never is good enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Challenger said:

I wish you could have pointed this out in my recently locked thread. My opponents seemed to think that the way to defeat me was to pelt me with anger and judgmentalism. They blamed me for everything and took no responsibility for their own misconceptions and abuse. Finally I had it locked because the topic had been abandoned in favor of listing my perceived character flaws. All of them were convinced that they were totally innocent, yet none of them extended any positive "vibes" at all. So often I see people talk about sending positive thoughts, but these same people are quite negative when someone holds opinions they don't like. Perhaps if they practiced positive thoughts consistently and extended them even to people they don't like, there'd be fewer people they don't like.

Like you, I try to spread what I believe to be the truth, in the most non-threatening way I'm capable of. But it never is good enough.

Could it have been because you approached the discussion in a combative way " opponents/ defeat me". 

 

And you said "all of them/ and none of them " which includes everyone but yourself, and excludes everyone but yourself 

In this post everyone else is painted as the bad guy but there seems to be no admission from your standpoint that you may have played a part in the exchange. 

"They blamed me for everything", and you are blaming them for everything. 

Perhaps if they practiced positive thoughts consistently. 

"In the most non threatening way possible", when you set up your stance in a combative nature " opponent/defeat,it is impossible to to be non threatening. There can be no good vibes in a battle. Only after the battle is over, then the winner feels good about defeating his opponents. 

The compulsion to win and always be right is a flaw all of us exhibit, especially when we debate something we are passionate about.

I can't formulate an opinion as to wether I like someone or dislike them through the exchanges on these forums. It is but a minute fraction of the person being presented, strained through my own perception of their ideas and understanding in their writing. 

I don't think you should have closed your thread because we could have all learned more about the facts of the topic, and more about how we perceive ourselves, and how others perceive us, through the way we articulate our thoughts through writing.

  I still like you challenger, I don't agree with you sometimes, and I don't agree with how you exchange your views, but I'm sure you can say the same about me.

we are not always right, and we are not always wrong, the truth lies somewhere in the area beyond our opinion 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yaknow said:

Good thread!!!

Agree! Interesting from the perspective of faith healing as well, though the majority of self-proclaimed faith healers are frauds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.