Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kloudnine

Earthquake to hit cali soon?

13 posts in this topic

EQ's in the past have had lights seen in the sky in the days before .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_TeHhGe2B0 from yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuw2xpFfJwc from a few days ago

​Did ya see all the under water volcanoes that are erupting all the way up and down the west
coast. From Cali, to Oregon and up into Canida... all about 3oo miles out to sea. Not sure if
you're talking about the same thing as I haven't watched your provided video's.

4/30/2015 — Volcanic Eruption off West Coast United States! Oregon undersea volcano
now erupting (with video): http://dutchsinse.com/4302015-volcanic-eruption-off-west-coast-united-states-oregon-undersea-volcano-now-erupting/

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

Prophecy experts,  Geologists,  Conspiracy theory's,  all point to a final Big One,  for Cali.  Who knows for sure,  but given its history and location,  looks very possible. 

I have strong feelings that the New Madrid will be the precursor that triggers Yellowstone and the 'big' one on the west coast.

The media and even USGS is suppressing a lot of information on the uptick of eq activity worldwide.

Dutchsinse is a very reliable watchman of geo activity.

dutchsinse.com

I have strong feelings that the New Madrid will be the precursor that triggers Yellowstone and the 'big' one on the west coast.

The media and even USGS is suppressing a lot of information on the uptick of eq activity worldwide.

Dutchsinse is a very reliable watchman of geo activity.

dutchsinse.com

​The experts claim that Yellowstone and the gulf of mexico are both connected, and
that as you said, possibly the New madrid fault line as well. They say the gulf has the
largest Methane deposits in the world, and that BP caused fissures and cracks in the
entire gulf floor.

Yellowstone is much larger than the once thought, and it seems to be on the move. If
all three erupt at the same time, The United States is toast! 

Cryp,

I dont know about Yellowstones connection to the gulf. Yes, that would certainly make things sooo much worse.

They say the magma pool underneath can fill the Grand Canyon 11 times?

I do know the BP event was deliberate. They drilled horizontaly into an asphalt volcano. And the timing.. with the people who were on the rig that day.

They know exactly what is under the earth before they 'go', due to the geo technology they have now. They wouldnt 'sacrifice' that much petroleum. It is black gold, ya know. Theres a lot more to that story too.

And, have you seen the Navy's projected map when Madrid does split? MS river will become 50 miles wide, flow backwards due to the gulf rushing in, then the Great Lakes will dump into the gulf. 

The river flowed backwards during the 1817? EQ 

Lord have mercy.... I hope. Its gettin' real, aint it?

K9,

Havent these 'lights' and 'sun dogs' been associated with HAARP?  Couldnt load the vid, u-tube hates me. Ha.

K9,

Havent these 'lights' and 'sun dogs' been associated with HAARP?  Couldnt load the vid, u-tube hates me. Ha.

Yeah , for sure they have.

Edited by k9

Yeah , for sure they have.

​Which in turn, HAARP has been associated with producing quakes using harmonic resonance.

I don't think that's the case here however.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.