Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guitar Doc

Guess what will happen next

9 posts in this topic

This is a real scenario with a hypothetical scenario attached to the end.

We have learned in the last couple of week Syrians in Refugee Centres in Syria have been approached and told they will be given $6000USD as a grant to help them leave Syria with offers across Europe to take refugees particularly from Germany who said they would take as many as would come. These people making the offers of cash have been traced to George Soros.

Here is the scenario.

You give these people who have already been displaced from their homes and land a mighty attractive offer with what appears to be no strings attached. They are told covertly there are "ratlines" running they can use to get from where they are to where they want to be, but it will cost some of their money and it won't be an easy journey. So they take themselves and in many cases their families out of these refugee camps in Syria off to the boarder and pay people to "smuggle" them to Europe.

When they get there they find they can no longer get into Europe. They have expended all their funds and are left effectively stranded with no money, no food, no resources and themselves and possibly their families to support.

Using logic what do you think will happen next?

They eventually will be let in for humanitarian reason.. Once there, they will be given more money, food, and shelter. Then once all rested and no one is watching their moves. They will set out to do what most of them went there for in the first place.. That is kill, kill ,kill....

1 person likes this

Out of desperation the herds storm the gates. The citizens stock up on butcher knives and wonder why they allowed the government to take away their guns. Those without knives are either killed or become refugees themselves. Hmm, this is an all too familiar story.

As cryptic mole said, it starts in the EU and then comes to America.

2 people like this

They're already bringing it to us, we're just not seeing it so much because we have a much bigger land mass. Obama says he's going to fast track them now. There's no way to stop them! They just do what they want no matter what the people say. They're so far away from the average person that you can't even go there to protest and if you went to D.C. they'd leave you outside their office forever and you'd never get a meeting with these freaks that are supposed to represent the people, but only represent their own interests. They can all just :IjskEWt: Their time is coming! 

If the politicians in D.C would do the job that WE THE PEOPLE elected them to do. Then Obummer would not be able to do the things that he does now.... Lets hope for all that the next election, not only actually takes place. But we actually put someone in the WH that will actually do what they campaign to do...

They riot.
They take whatever they want by force.
Then the government caves in to "keep the peace".
Once they're given free shelter, food, medical care and money they cry "discrimination".
Then they demand that society changes to fit their preferred way of life.
The same way of life they had in the country they fled.

1 person likes this

What I think will happen next is they will be force their way in. They logically will have no other choice since they're broke. They will organize and storm small towns and take them over. When that happens, either the government will step in and allow them in because they won't be able to stop them with force or there will be a bloodbath. The entire world will hate Europe for having been so heartless as to turn them away in the first place. The Muslims that are already inside the country will revolt and join the ones who are trying to get in. They will take over Europe and the Europeans will be massacred. Since the people there are disarmed for the most part and don't know what it's like to live in a war zone, they have a distinct disadvantage against them. Unless the U.S. and other nations come together militarily to put boots on the ground in Europe. What would happen after that, I don't even want to guess. But one thing is for sure, the liberals who are wanting to have their nation taken over by people who want to destroy them will get their wish! 

2 people like this

The way I see it is frustration brings emotions to the surface. This is well known by any experienced interrogator. When people are emotional they are less logical or not logical at all. Instead they become reactive and a hell of a lot less guarded. I am always amazed to see the Ugliness people are hiding beneath their projected social masks.

This thing is an operation, no doubt about it from start to finish. Once we found out about the money being "donated" to Syrians in Syrian refugees camps to get out of Syria and it got traced back to George Soros we could see it was an operation. Get people in Europe to turn against these people. The idea being the US and UK oil corporations (you know the guys who control the western governments. Look at who are Saudi Arabia's Oil partners) could set up a permanent base there to "Keep the Peace" and protect their oil pipelines to Europe and take down the Russian economy which relies on Oil and gas sales to Europe.

ISIS in all it's forms claims to be Islamic state, but my intel is a good portion of it has been Western mercenaries, former soldiers from the five eyes nations providing training, weapons, intelligence and conducting operations of their own. The people who were they were told in Iraq and Afghanistan to kill families and didn't care, they didn't go home and commit suicide, they were good at killing people and felt no remorse, perfect soldiers. They have been operating out of the Turkey border for nearly 5 years now to destabilize the Syrian government over their refusal to allow the Qatar pipeline and the other one to the north (I forget the name of that one) go through.

So what you do is get a bunch of Syrians and send them to Europe and leave them stranded. Inset your recruited Syrian activists to cause a bit of trouble and then they will riot. Not exactly hard to predict. What happens next is those Europeans get emotional, they stop thinking clearly and they just want blood. Link Syrians to ISIS and you can convince most of Europe to put together a fighting force to "suppress ISIS and Syrian dissidents".

Show them the fear and then show them how to remove the fear, the most basic manipulation of all.

Right now it doesn't take a genius to see how fearful US citizens and Europeans are of Syrian refugees and ISIS ISIL etc. They have successfully used their networks of the Media and Social networks along with simultaneous operations on the major CT sites (check out Doglike production sometime and see the shit they are pushing over there). They have successfully conducted a classic JTRIG or Psy-op operation using inserted "characters" on sites to get the fear reaction and are now driving the "fear remover" part of the operation. Even on LOP where hate speech is banned the mods have let the hate speech roll. When you see the same themes being pushed across the major sites as well as in the media you know it is a sanctioned Psy-op. Just like 9/11.

My brother an I used to out the "agents" at CT sites, it was our hobby for a couple of years. If you don't want to be tagged as one you have to be careful what you say. Since the implementation of the 77th battalion for JTRIG operations in the UK we have seen the network of sites being populated with "characters" to use in JTRIG operations. Once you look at this as an operation everything makes sense. You can see the logic behind what has gone on and easily see what is going to happen next.

If I posted the same post at GuLP or LOP you would see them come out of the woodwork to bash me and discredit me as much as possible. A easy way to spot them. One of the reasons I like posting here, because that doesn't happen and I don't waste time not responding to obvious provocation which is part of their strategy.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Out of desperation the herds storm the gates. The citizens stock up on butcher knives and wonder why they allowed the government to take away their guns. Those without knives are either killed or become refugees themselves. Hmm, this is an all too familiar story.

As cryptic mole said, it starts in the EU and then comes to America.

IF it starts in the EU and then comes to America...

Mole may have quoted someone but everyone's been saying that for decades.

Here in American Justice system is in place. Outsiders of any kind are going to find it difficult here.

The negro culture is beside itself with attention seeking freaks and the don't want terrorist aliens stealing their spotlight or food stamps.

Gonna get ugly when these creatures are indoctrinated to "the knock out game".

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.