Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS - The Movie

11 posts in this topic

This starts with King George III and goes into present day regarding money supply and the role of bankers in causing abject misery, war and everything that goes along with it. Talks about bank charters, Rothschilds and more. By Mike Rivero of What Really Happened., 45 minutes.

1 person likes this

Obviously I haven't watched it yet, but it sounds similar to "Rich Man's Trick". This was also the theme of one of the newer Sherlock Holmes movies (starring Morton Downy Jr. just as in the video thumbnail for Iron Man), where Moriarty was setting up war and planning to fund both sides and make a "killing" in every sense of the word.

I'm convinced that every major conflict since Napoleon has been orchestrated.

Of course, I reject their blame of the Jews and painting muslims as innocent victims, but lots of good info. They correctly identify the bankers as the villains, and these bankers, though families, are not representative of any ethnic group. Fractional reserve banking should be banned forever around the world.

2 hours ago, Challenger said:

Of course, I reject their blame of the Jews and painting muslims as innocent victims, but lots of good info. They correctly identify the bankers as the villains, and these bankers, though families, are not representative of any ethnic group. Fractional reserve banking should be banned forever around the world.

Blaming the Jews and not the muslims for this mess... Sounds more like a propaganda film rather than a factual film..

36 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

Blaming the Jews and not the muslims for this mess... Sounds more like a propaganda film rather than a factual film..

That kind of thing has stopped me from sharing many otherwise good videos. They didn't even develop that claim, just dropped it and moved on.

4 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

The Koran and Talmud are two sides of the same coin.

Arabs are just Jews in sheiks clothing and Greeks are just Jews with less money.

Following the money and the vast amounts needed for such a first class exodus from the middle east shit hole to the splendor of northern European countries would in my estimation be somewhere in the billions. Who has that kind of money?

And who would force elderly German citizens out of their homes to house the ****** scoundrels?

And who would force German children to cook and clean the ****** animals' stalls as they rape and murder across the European continent only to save money at the expense of European nationals?

The fucking Jews ....

but you knew that right?

Edited by Team Uzi

1 minute ago, Team Uzi said:

Arabs are just Jews in sheiks clothing and Greeks are just Jews with less money.

Following the money and the vast amounts needed for such a first class exodus from the middle east shit hole to the splendor of northern European countries would in my estimation be somewhere in the billions. Who has that kind of money?

And who would force elderly German citizens out of their homes to house the ****** scoundrels?

And who would force German children to cook and clean the ****** animals' stalls as they rape and murder across the European continent only to save money at the expense of European nationals?

The fucking Jews ....

but you knew that right?

The Talmud was written during the Babylonian captivity and has nothing to do with the ethnicity of Jews or the Bible (Tanach, Torah). To equate the Talmud with the Jews is like equating all Americans with the entitled welfare class. This is a case of smearing an entire nation or race by the actions of a minority or a government, and we can all agree that all governments are run by psychopaths.

Who has that kind of money? Banksters. Bankster is not another word for Jew.

Who is currently running rampant invading other countries, raping and ruining, torturing and beheading, demanding compliance with their religion on pain of death, demanding the host nations bow to their Sharia laws? Hint: not the Jews.

But hating Jews and not caring that the few in ANY ethnic, national, or religious group give the majority a bad name, is nothing but bigotry and scapegoating.

So I stand by my statement.

10 minutes ago, Challenger said:

The Talmud was written during the Babylonian captivity and has nothing to do with the ethnicity of Jews or the Bible (Tanach, Torah). To equate the Talmud with the Jews is like equating all Americans with the entitled welfare class. This is a case of smearing an entire nation or race by the actions of a minority or a government, and we can all agree that all governments are run by psychopaths.

Who has that kind of money? Banksters. Bankster is not another word for Jew.

Who is currently running rampant invading other countries, raping and ruining, torturing and beheading, demanding compliance with their religion on pain of death, demanding the host nations bow to their Sharia laws? Hint: not the Jews.

But hating Jews and not caring that the few in ANY ethnic, national, or religious group give the majority a bad name, is nothing but bigotry and scapegoating.

So I stand by my statement.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/180440

don't talk about shit you don't know about pls.

18 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

The fucking Jews ....

but you knew that right?

They are not Jews period..

3 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

They are not Jews period..

0h my bad...

They're are called Jesuits .

presently they claim to reside in the Vatican and they have always controlled the power and the money. They built entities called religions and civilizations who then wage war amongst themselves while the Jesuits hidden in the Vatican under the guise of Christianity support both sides in secret , accruing vast fortunes in the process over thousands of years.

They created Islam for that purpose alone.

Just look at the stocks and holdings of all major industrial weapons manufacturing. Up over 300% since last Friday.

Who's making money now? Not the bankers, they just handle the cash.

Israel and all it's fronts and faces in it's industrial war machines and phony religions they have manipulated and manifested.

American being now discarded as new tactical advantages are being schemed and enemies developed to be pawns to maintain their insane design for world domination.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.