Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Well Well Well!!! Stop all immigration and close the UK borders until ISIS is defeated! I wonder if this will be passed.

7 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Take a look it has enough signatures. Enough that they will consider this for a debate in parliament!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

Sadly I doubt it'll pass - no way they'd pass anything like this in the States right now. :mellow: Crossing both sets of fingers & toes it passes for you guys!

1 minute ago, BlueHawK said:

Sadly I doubt it'll pass - no way they'd pass anything like this in the States right now. :mellow: Crossing both sets of fingers & toes it passes for you guys!

well it may get to parliament but just like the legalizing marijuana debate. They decided to do nothing about it. And the marijuana debate was lame. Entire chamber was empty. 8 people in attendance.

15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Take a look it has enough signatures. Enough that they will consider this for a debate in parliament!

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/107516

The only thing that will make the pols do anything that makes sense is the threat of bodily harm to themselves. Otherwise, all that matters to them is their profits off of everyone else's misery. Good luck with that, though, it needs to be done, not only there, but everywhere! 

12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

well it may get to parliament but just like the legalizing marijuana debate. They decided to do nothing about it. And the marijuana debate was lame. Entire chamber was empty. 8 people in attendance.

The rest were out getting stoned. Can't have a good debate without research, ya know!

28 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

The rest were out getting stoned. Can't have a good debate without research, ya know!

the stands were packed. but the politicians in attendance i aint every f*****g heard of lol. Shows how important it is dont it.

16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

the stands were packed. but the politicians in attendance i aint every f*****g heard of lol. Shows how important it is dont it.

It's just not proper for Parliament to be seen representing a genuine interest of the people they rule over.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.