Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilly

Spanish court issues arrest warrants for Netanyahu and other officials

10 posts in this topic

It won't have any effect I'm sure, other than to invoke the ire of israel.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/europe/22283-spanish-court-issues-arrest-warrants-for-netanyahu-and-other-officials

A Spanish court has issued arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other senior Israeli officials for their role in the 2010 attack on the Freedom Flotilla heading to Gaza, local media reported on Friday.

Although the case was sent to the Supreme Court, continuous Israeli pressure slowed down the investigations.

Israeli naval commandos killed nine Turkish peace activists, including one with dual American citizenship, and injured dozens more on board the Gaza-bound Mavi Marmara. Spanish activists also took part in the flotilla, which was attempting to break Israel’s illegal blockade of the territory.

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, Lilly said:

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/europe/22283-spanish-court-issues-arrest-warrants-for-netanyahu-and-other-officials

A Spanish court has issued arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other senior Israeli officials for their role in the 2010 attack on the Freedom Flotilla heading to Gaza, local media reported on Friday.

Although the case was sent to the Supreme Court, continuous Israeli pressure slowed down the investigations.

Israeli naval commandos killed nine Turkish peace activists, including one with dual American citizenship, and injured dozens more on board the Gaza-bound Mavi Marmara. Spanish activists also took part in the flotilla, which was attempting to break Israel’s illegal blockade of the territory.

Yes - You know something major is going to happen in Spain soon, maybe in Madrid, Barcelona, or one of the islands off the coast.

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

the effect it will have is restricting his movements for the rest of his life. cheney rarely leaves the US, many countries have issued warrants on him, some filed on bush jr too

11 hours ago, reg said:

the effect it will have is restricting his movements for the rest of his life. cheney rarely leaves the US, many countries have issued warrants on him, some filed on bush jr too

Unless a red notice is issued his movements won't be restricted much. Spain is just one country.

it is only one country, but there is a world of people that hate him. ultimately what israel wants to avoid at all costs, is the bumbling spanish authorities to get lucky. 

17 minutes ago, reg said:

it is only one country, but there is a world of people that hate him. ultimately what israel wants to avoid at all costs, is the bumbling spanish authorities to get lucky. 

true.

23 hours ago, Challenger said:

"peace activists"... right.

YES, Peace Activists

I'll watch your vid tomorrow sky cat - I have to go do family stuff now. Just wanted to add that as far as I know people on that ship were fighting back with table legs etc against an elite naval force. They were hardly a physical threat to those forces and they paid with their lives.

2 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I'll watch your vid tomorrow sky cat - I have to go do family stuff now. Just wanted to add that as far as I know people on that ship were fighting back with table legs etc against an elite naval force. They were hardly a physical threat to those forces and they paid with their lives.

Indeed.  It's called self defence, and they did so in the face of armed pirates boarding their ship in international waters.  The criminal state of israel thinks it's "above the law".

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.