Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

What To Do, And What Not To Do During Any Plague Or Pandemic (and other health issues)

120 posts in this topic

What to do, and what not to do during any plague or pandemic:

Life Saving Information You'll Need To Know For 2016-2018

More Basement Library Information: No flash. No hype. No bullshit. All from memory. Been spreading this information for many years now, but have learned something new just recently. I'll put it all together here in brief because this information needs to be updated, but not necessarily with all the details.

It is also important to take notice of the years 2016, 2017, and 2018 as very important years that you would had not realized before reading this. There will be something very big pertaining to said topic of "Acidic Response."

Information was in a hand written notebook titled: “The Acidic Response 16/18.”

This information was in response to flu, plague, viral, and bacterial overload.

Basic information:

1. Flu, viral, ebola, plague, and bacterial, etc are not what they appear to be.

2. 100% preventative is Sodium Bicarbonate.

3. 100% cure is Sodium Bicarbonate.

4. Never eat Pork Meats.

5. During plagues “NEVER” use NSAID's.

6. Use Liquid Chlorophyll.

7. Military Secret: Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (root) (Standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids) with Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract (Piper Nigrum) (fruit)

8. The 1918 Spanish Flu Acid Response to the overuse of aspirin. (cytokine storm/cascade)

9. The use of Tylenol to treat fever and pain while preventing cytokine storm/cascade.

NOTE: Take from this whatever you want. To believe it or not is your choice, and your choice alone. That being said, you shouldn't take what I've said lightly!

Disclaimer: This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Edited by Cryptid Mold
3 people like this

Hey, you're back! Been wondering if you were okay.

So, questions:

1. Is it the "host theory" then, just boosting our immunities?

2-3. In what form/dose/administration?

4. No BACON????

5. okay

6. How, how much?

7. For radiation?

8. Specifically aspirin, not ibuprofin?

9. Tylenol's okay then? It never helps me with pain relief.

On 11/15/2015 at 11:22 AM, Challenger said:

Hey, you're back! Been wondering if you were okay.

So, questions:

1. Is it the "host theory" then, just boosting our immunities?

2-3. In what form/dose/administration?

4. No BACON????

5. okay

6. How, how much?

7. For radiation?

8. Specifically aspirin, not ibuprofin?

9. Tylenol's okay then? It never helps me with pain relief.

Hi Lady, I'm OK, and thanks for asking. How is Chipper doing?

1. Acidic conditions within our bodies cause these conditions. A more alkaline system eradicates these conditions completely.

2/3. Take one slightly heaping teaspoon three times daily dissolved in warm distilled water. Even better, use the cancer protocol with blackstrap molasses as the molasses becomes the Trojan horse bringing the sodium bicarbonate where it needs to be.

4. No Bacon or any form of pork. Solution is to eat it for now as I will, but at first signs of plague of any kind, discontinue its use.

5. NSAID's includes aspirin and yes, even Ibuprofen.

6. You can purchase it in 16 oz bottles. Take three tablespoons in three divided doses per day... Morning, afternoon, evening (as an adult.) I'm not allowed to post any direct links to products here but just search for 16 oz liquid chlorophyll. (World Organics) I just received a delivery three days ago. 

7. For any type of what you may perceive a plague to be. I perceive radiation to actually be a plague. For that also take Sea Kelp daily.

8. See #5 above. Note that during 1918 they only had aspirin as it was a newly developed drug during 1918. Also, there is a huge list of NSAID's that can be found on the internet. Here's one: http://www.green-lipped-mussel-oil.com/list-of-nsaids.html

9. Tylenol will bring down fever and reduce joint and muscle pain associated with the Grip. It will also not cause cytokine storm and cascade which can kill you when heavily congested.

A special note to #9: Fevers are for a reason, and that is to destroy a virus since a virus is not alive in the first place. In adults, it is usually not needed to reduce fever unless you are in ill health or elderly. Your own body can handle most sicknesses as long as you never use NSAID's.

In children, however, letting a fever run its course is never a good idea as fever can cause seizures and even brain damage. Therefore it is always recommended that you give any child with fever Tylenol asap to reduce fever.

I must also comment here as my opinion only that ebola is a completely different danger from all other sicknesses. That being said, I would imagine that being alkaline and using Tylenol would still apply.

Edited by Cryptid Mold
1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Hi Lady, I'm OK, and thanks for asking. How is Chipper doing?

1. Acidic conditions within our bodies cause these conditions. A more alkaline system eradicates these conditions completely.

2/3. Take one slightly heaping teaspoon three times daily dissolved in warm distilled water. Even better, use the cancer protocol with blackstrap molasses as the molasses becomes the Trojan horse bringing the sodium bicarbonate where it needs to be.

4. No Bacon or any form of pork. Solution is to eat it for now as I will, but at first signs of plague of any kind, discontinue its use.

5. NSAID's includes aspirin and yes, even Ibuprofen.

6. You can purchase it in 16 oz bottles. Take three tablespoons in three divided doses per day... Morning, afternoon, evening. (as an adult) I'm not allowed to post any direct links to products here, but just search for 16 oz liquid chlorophyll. (World Organics) I just received a delivery three days ago. 

7. For any type of what you may perceive a plague to be. I perceive radiation to actually be a plague. For that also take Sea Kelp daily.

8. See #5 above. Note that during 1918 they only had aspirin as it was a newly developed drug during 1918. Also, there is a huge list of NSAID's that can be found on the internet. Here's one: http://www.green-lipped-mussel-oil.com/list-of-nsaids.html

9. Tylenol will bring down fever and reduce joint and muscle pain associated with the Grip. It will also not cause cytokine storm and cascade which can kill you when heavily congested.

A special note to #9: Fevers are for a reason, and that is to destroy a virus since a virus is not alive in the first place. In adults it is usually no needed to reduce fever unless you are in ill health or elderly. Your own body can handle most sicknesses as long as you never use NSAID's.

In children however, letting a fever run its course is never a good idea as fever can cause seizures and even brain damage. Therefore it is always recommended that you give any child with fever Tylenol asap to reduce fever.

I must also comment here as my opinion only that ebola is a completely different danger from all other sicknesses. That being said, I would imagine that being alkaline and using Tylenol would still apply.

Thanks, very good info. When we don't always know what we're facing, we need a good immune system and key germ-fighting substances.

Chipper continues to improve. He still has shaky muscles in that leg but seems to use it just a little more each day.

30 minutes ago, Challenger said:

Thanks, very good info. When we don't always know what we're facing, we need a good immune system and key germ-fighting substances.

Chipper continues to improve. He still has shaky muscles in that leg but seems to use it just a little more each day.

Happy he's doing better.

There you are! I didn't see any recent posts from you and wondered if you were still here.

9 minutes ago, Lilly said:

There you are! I didn't see any recent posts from you and wondered if you were still here.

Hi Lilly, I've missed you while you were gone as well. I only left for two weeks when you returned, but you were gone for months. Everything OK with you though?

Yes all good here. I wanted to make the most of summer and keep away from doomy stuff while the sun was shining :) It's grey skies now though so you're stuck with me for a while!

18 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Oh and very interesting re pork. What's the story there?

According to them, pork is by far the worst acidic causing food one can consume. That's what they meant in Biblical times when

people were commanded to not eat pork as being unclean. The only pork that's good is rendered fat, and that's only neutral at best.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.