Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lilly

The First Question to Ask After Any Terror Attack: Was It a False Flag?

8 posts in this topic

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/11/the-first-question-to-ask-after-any-terror-attack-was-it-a-false-flag.html

Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, Generals, Spooks, Soldiers and Police ADMIT to False Flag Terror

In the following instances, officials in the government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack) admit to it, either orally, in writing, or through photographs or videos:

1 person likes this

Every time they do these things and I think people are waking up to it more & more, I go to Facebook and see how asleep people still really are.  French Flags all over the face.   People think a small group of sadistic elite couldn't possibly control the world, I think 2 chimps could rule this world if they ran the TV stations.   Too many people just openly accept everything they're told by that idiot box.

Too much pride & ego to accept they've been duped.  Tell them to look at something, and they think you are the idiot.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Every time they do these things and I think people are waking up to it more & more, I go to Facebook and see how asleep people still really are.  French Flags all over the face.   People think a small group of sadistic elite couldn't possibly control the world, I think 2 chimps could rule this world if they ran the TV stations.   Too many people just openly accept everything they're told by that idiot box.

Too much pride & ego to accept they've been duped.  Tell them to look at something, and they think you are the idiot.

You've cracked it! It is two chimps and bloody evil ones at that :) Maybe they will back off if we bring them bananas??

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

You've cracked it! It is two chimps and bloody evil ones at that :) Maybe they will back off if we bring them bananas??

What I want to know is.... can we go back to calling our fries French fries vs Freedumb fries?

Fkn puppets.... all the idiot boxes have trained them well, one day they hate any nation they're told to hate, next day they'll love them again if they are told they should.  All depends on the agendas for that month.  No one has an opinion they formed on their own anymore.

Maybe these are all tests to see who is aware enough to be worthy of surviving, forced Darwinism perhaps. 

As far as the chimps...... it's already been proven they have better memories than humans.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

I posted on Facebook! I said we should make all builds out of passports because they don't  burn or blow up. :-D 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

What I want to know is.... can we go back to calling our fries French fries vs Freedumb fries?

Fkn puppets.... all the idiot boxes have trained them well, one day they hate any nation they're told to hate, next day they'll love them again if they are told they should.  All depends on the agendas for that month.  No one has an opinion they formed on their own anymore.

Maybe these are all tests to see who is aware enough to be worthy of surviving, forced Darwinism perhaps. 

As far as the chimps...... it's already been proven they have better memories than humans.

Do you remeber bann French fries freeedome fries. But now love 

The first question should be, "Was the event entirely fake and staged by actors or real?"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.