Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Just A Note

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys don't let all this Muslim stuff take your attention away from other issues . This I know is a trojan horse but we are dealing with those that will take advantage of this to benefit their overall agendas . 

Just saying .

Yeah, I'm waiting for the annual Christmas present from D.C. They always give us something horrible. 

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yeah, I'm waiting for the annual Christmas present from D.C. They always give us something horrible. 

Being that Obama is Muslim I think he will call off the Christian Christmas this year and turn on all those rainbow colors on the White House and then he may give us another executive order .

This year it will be a chunk of coal in your stocking for sure .

Just now, CSB said:

Being that Obama is Muslim I think he will call off the Christian Christmas this year and turn on all those rainbow colors on the White House and then he may give us another executive order .

I'd agree but I think he's closing down the mines? lol

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

OMG your right I forgot . Then there will be a dead fish instead from the west coast "Fukushima" .

17 minutes ago, CSB said:

Obama is just making sure we all have power e.e Get it? Coal, power? Eh, that wasn't the best of me. It's still kinda funny though. o.o;;

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That's why we need to be bad, so santa will make up for the lost mining reserves! 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Too soon for martial law but Oslacker won't go quietly if at all. The plan is 3rd term so the best we can do is speculate the timing of the lockdown. My guess is Columbus Day 2016.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.