Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

22 TIMES OBAMA ADMIN DECLARED CLIMATE CHANGE A GREATER THREAT THAN TERRORISM

3 posts in this topic

ISIS has taken responsibility for the horrifying attacks in Paris that have left more than 150 dead and hundreds wounded. French President Francois Hollande is calling for the closure of his country’s borders. President Barack Obama didn’t condemn Islamic radicals for the attacks, but he did call them “an outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians” and “an attack on all of humanity and the universal values we share.”

Friday’s deadly attacks thwarted Al Gore’s long-planned Paris webcast and star-studded concert to promote climate change awareness.

“Out of solidarity with the French people and the City of Paris, we have decided to suspend our broadcast of 24 Hours of Reality and Live Earth,” the group said in an online statement.

Coincidentally, in July 2008, Al Gore called climate change a more dangerous threat than terrorism. “I think that the climate crisis is, by far, the most serious threat we have ever faced,” Gore told ABC News.

Below are 23 times Obama or his administration officials claimed climate change a greater threat than radical Islamic terrorism.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/14/22-times-obama-admin-declared-climate-change-greater-threat-terrorism/

Worst president ever! Climate Change, huh? I don't see the climate strapping on bombs and blowing people up or shooting them in cold blood. Attempt to take the heat off of himself and the CIA run ISIS group? Obama is the biggest Trojan horse the world has ever seen! 

I can see his point. We can't control the weather (atleast, not in a constant. We can weaponize weather, though), but something tells me that the US intelligence agencies have full control over the acts of ISIS. If not full, more than they'd ever admit.

The solution to climate change is to cordon off DC....containment of hot air will allow the rest of us to finally breathe.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.