Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

How Many More Wake-up Calls?

3 posts in this topic

The West must stop believing Islamist terror is something that only affects Syria. If the horrors of this weekend don't signal alarm bells, what will?

No matter what our politicians think, this is not an issue that we should divide over. This is not about hawkish Republicans and dovish Democrats. If ever there was a cross-party issue, this is it. Terrorists don’t care if we voted left or right. They just want to defeat the West, to bring a caliphate to the world.

Read the whole post here : http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/how-many-more-wake-calls#

If they really believed in Islam and the Koran, they'd know the big 10 apply, and would stop this whole behavior. I don't concider these terrorist muslims. I concider them extremists. And Extremist come in alot of forms, but I will agree, thanks to the past decade, or more, the muslim faith went from allowing jews and christians to settle in palistine freely, with no worries and totally free worship (it's true. Old as the crusades, but true), to this "We shall conquor the world in the name of Allah!" crap. I know those that agree with the extreme muslim will say, "The west started it". And you right, we did. Sorry my great to the tenth power grandfather might have fought in a war a thousand years ago. Now get over it. 

In the first part of the Koran (one is the book of peace and the other of war, something like that... I read the book, and it starts good, and then goes to shit. Which is funny, because the Bible starts cold and harsh, and ends in peace. Literally the counter of what the Koran does.) it tells muslims that those of the book, referring to the old testiment, shouldn't be assaulted. That they should be cherished and loved because though diffrent in their worship, their worship is for the Lord God. Not alot of muslim leaders preach that anymore. I think that's a shame. It would be like a christian pastor being obsessed with the people the OT said should be removed from existance, instead of paying attention to any of the rest of the message. It's taking a few lines to justify the whole book. If Ido that, then Isacc should've been killed on the mountain. Because I didn't bother to read the whole chapter, I just pick and chose what I like to make a point. 

My final stance, even the real jews admit it should be messiah that brings them back to the promised land. So that makes the UN their messiah if they accept the current conditions. And just like this faith based money, that's making a man made construct God. It's literally blasphemy, no matter you christiain, jewish, or muslim. That said, the jewish people have a right to live, and if they chose to live in Israel, that's okay. What's not okay is walls, interment camps, bombs and raising generation after generation to hate eachother. It's literally against what both sides profess to believe. 

tl;dr: They all need to hit a peace pipe and then return conditions of the area known as Israel to a promised land, and not an interment camp.

1 hour ago, CSB said:

The West must stop believing Islamist terror is something that only affects Syria. If the horrors of this weekend don't signal alarm bells, what will?

No matter what our politicians think, this is not an issue that we should divide over. This is not about hawkish Republicans and dovish Democrats. If ever there was a cross-party issue, this is it. Terrorists don’t care if we voted left or right. They just want to defeat the West, to bring a caliphate to the world.

Read the whole post here : http://www.clarionproject.org/analysis/how-many-more-wake-calls#

I was just watching a video where some men in France were protesting and wanting to expel the invaders in their country after last night's rash of murders. A bunch of people were standing in the background shaking their fists and yelling at them, then cheered when the guys were taken away by the police and arrested. Anyone who wants them out looks like a bad guy because "these ISIS people are the very ones the poor refugees are running away from".  They need to :snapoutofit:  I wonder how many of their own family members have to be slaughtered or if their misery living under the coming Sharia law will make them realize what is really going on!? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.