Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

FLASHBACK: FRENCH TERROR ALERT (NOV 9, 2015): CIA Plotting November Wave of Islamic Terror in France—ISIS-Inspired Attacks Expected

4 posts in this topic

Posted: November 9, 2015 in Al Qaeda Terror, Asylum Terror, Breaking News, EU Terror, Eurotunnel Terror, French Terror, ISIS Terror, Jihad Terror, Nazi Terror, Neo-Nazi Terror, Refugee Terror,Terror Alerts

BREAKING NEWS UPDATE: In order to provide a timely motive for revenge-like attacks in France by the state-sponsored terror group known as ISIS, it was reported on November 5, 2015, that France deployed its only aircraft carrier against ISIS. The only problem with the report is that the French aircraft carrier entitled the Charles de Gaulle was already deployed to fight ISIS back on January 6, 2015. Consequently, it can be deduced that the November 5, 2015, report is fraudulent in nature and was only fabricated by the CIA in order provide a timely motive for ISIS attacks in France which coincidentally transpired roughly a week later.

David Chase Taylor
November 9, 2015
Truther.org

SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Based on breaking news and events, it appears that the CIA Headquarters beneath Lake Geneva is preparing to execute a wave of Islamic terror attacks in France. Said attacks will most likely be blamed on the state-sponsored terror group known as ISIS.

That being said, ISIS-inspired and/or Neo-Nazi-related attacks on asylum seekers/refugees in France, and/or or terror attacks in France by Islamic terrorists posing as asylum seekers/refugees also now appears to be in order.

In what appears to be one of the slated French terror targets, it was reported back on October 19, 2015, that theEurotunnel was shut down for 4-hours after hundreds of migrants stormed the terminal in France. Consequently, the tunnel and/or the asylum seekers and refugees may be targeted.

Whether the timely shut down of the Eurotunnel provided the necessary cover for the installation of weapons and/or explosives is not known, but it’s highly likely. Said weapons and/or explosives could utilized at a later date in a coordinated state-sponsored terror attack.

<snip>

https://truthernews.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/french-terror-alert-nov-9-2015-cia-plotting-november-wave-of-islamic-terror-in-france-isis-inspired-attacks-on-asylum-seekers-refugees-andor-attacks-by-islamic-terrorists-posing-as-asylum/

Very interesting stuff here! 

I love this part in the 'cia headquarters' link-

"AUTHOR’S NOTE: Because I, David Chase Taylor, officially applied for political asylum in Switzerland on July 17, 2015, the state-sponsored terror plots and so-called “natural disasters” I expose rarely come to fruition. In short, the Swiss CIAdoes not want to afford me any more credibility or publicity than they have to, lest they turn me into a modern-day prophet."

I doubt even he thinks this highly of himself, let alone the cia, but I guess it's a good excuse to use when wrong so often

48 minutes ago, reg said:

I love this part in the 'cia headquarters' link-

"AUTHOR’S NOTE: Because I, David Chase Taylor, officially applied for political asylum in Switzerland on July 17, 2015, the state-sponsored terror plots and so-called “natural disasters” I expose rarely come to fruition. In short, the Swiss CIAdoes not want to afford me any more credibility or publicity than they have to, lest they turn me into a modern-day prophet."

I doubt even he thinks this highly of himself, let alone the cia, but I guess it's a good excuse to use when wrong so often

:b0vpxS8:

What is he smoking? There's enough shit to wade through without twats like him spewing crap.

http://news.usni.org/2015/04/20/french-carrier-charles-de-gaulle-bound-for-india-after-two-months-of-strikes-against-isis

French Carrier Charles de Gaulle Bound for India After Two Months of Strikes Against ISIS

April 20, 2015 11:34 AM

French carrier Charles de Gaulle (R91) has left the Persian Gulf after about two months of strike operations against Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS or ISIL) militants, according to local press reports.

The nuclear carrier and its accompanying Task Force 473 are now bound for the Indian state of Goa for exercises with the Indian military.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.