Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Update - This is just the beginning - “The first of the storm” - We Must Destroy ISIS

16 posts in this topic

“The first of the storm” – translation of Islamic State statement after Paris attacks - That title says it all.

This was a TEST - To test how many they could kill, IS knows it's literally like shooting fish in a barrel. They are going to have a mass coordinated attack soon - Thanksgiving for the States? Christmas for EU and US, Russia? With this in mind, they are not going to have mass gathering events - concerts, games, ect, unless there is some heavily armed security. At this point I can see some EU countries going full blown police state. I think it's too late, the terror cells are in place and have the ammo and weapons they wanted, gathered, all they needed was the RECRUITS, "Refugees". This is going to real ugly, real soon. - ((Will add more text, articles a bit later, need to do something, will remove this later))

You have to remember ISIS is already here the states - http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width_large/hash/cb/ab/cbaba3ec123f10d09cd3845e373ef012.jpg?itok=SeiBzyaz - and now they are shipping in "REFUGEES" http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/5329-refugees/?do=findComment&comment=50049 - I am going to link 2 Dave Hodges article in a reply post.

http://blogs.new.spectator.co.uk/2015/11/the-first-of-the-storm-translation-of-islamic-state-statement-after-paris-attacks/

“Let France – and those who walk in its path – know that they will remain on the top of the list of targets of the Islamic State. The smell of death will never leave their noses as long as they lead the convoy of the Crusader campaign, and dare to curse our Prophet (Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) and are proud of fighting Islam in France and striking the Muslims in the land of the Caliphate with their planes – which did not help them at all in the streets of Paris, and its rotten alleys. This attack is the first of the storm and a warning to those who wish to learn.”

I suggest you watch the video below.

The boogeymen strike again! by Daniel Pratt - by theoldmarine1

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
2 people like this

Can You Hear Me Now? Paris Massacre: 160 Killed, Martial Law Declared, Borders Closed

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/11/14/can-you-hear-me-now-paris-massacre-160-killed-martial-law-declared-borders-closed/

14 Nov, 2015 by Dave Hodges

Read the full article in the link above.

On the morning of Friday, November 13, 2015, I published an article detailing how much danger the people of Europe and United States were in from the Jihadist Invasion of the civilized world. On October 29, 2015, I published an article which detailed how the Muslim invasion was already embedded in America. Only a few wanted to print the articles, even fewer wanted pay attention to the takeover of countries and their collective cultures by the hordes of UNSCREENED MALE MUSLIM immigrants. I have one question for those of you who ignored these well-documented, fact-based warnings.

-

The True Identity and Purpose of the Muslim Invasion of Europe

Over the past several months, myself and others have detailed the dangers of bringing in unscreened male Muslim immigrants into Western countries. These are not war refugees, they are an invading force which reared its ugly head on  November 13, 2015 in Paris, France.

I only need 3 pictures, not 3,000 words to capture what is happening to the civilized world.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2015/10/immigrants-are-soldiers.jpe

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2015/10/immigrants-jihadists.jpe

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2014/11/sweeden-muslim-riots-9-300x200.jpg

In yesterday’s article, I detailed how one in four women living in Sweden are raped and the biggest offender group are male Muslim immigrants. I further detailed how, in the face of an unruly Muslim invasion of Hungary, the government is shutting down their borders. I have covered the seizing on private property by the German government from its citizens and then turning over the property to Muslim immigrants. I have covered the Muslim riots in Southern Italy over the unavailability of Muslim food in many communities. I covered the violence perpeterated by Muslim immigrant extremists in Finland, Sweden, Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, etc., only to be met with allegations of “Islamaphobe”.

48 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I published an article detailing how much danger the people of Europe and United States were in from the Jihadist Invasion of the civilized world. On October 29, 2015, I published an article which detailed how the Muslim invasion was already embedded in America. Only a few wanted to print the articles, even fewer wanted pay attention to the takeover of countries and their collective cultures by the hordes of UNSCREENED MALE MUSLIM immigrants. I have one question for those of you who ignored these well-documented, fact-based warnings.

The Muslim Invasion of Europe Is Picking Up Where Hitler Left Off

29 Oct, 2015 by Dave Hodges

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/10/29/the-muslim-invasion-of-europe-is-picking-up-where-hitler-left-off/

-

"In Europe, This Is Not Immigration, This Is An Invasion: Completing What Hitler Failed to Do In 1940"

-

"The People of Europe Are Frightened

Two of Europe’s richest countries, Germany and Sweden are being overrun by civil disobedient Muslims from Africa and Egypt. On their way to these two countries, tens of thousands of Muslim “refugees” have poured into Austria from Hungary and Slovenia in recent history on their way to Germany and Sweden. Germany has already proclaimed that more than a million people from this silent invasion will end up in Germany alone by the end of 2015. These estimates should be considered to low-end guesses because they are coming the German government.

People seeking to obtain a gun along with ammunition in Germany, Great Britain, Denmark and the Netherlands is nearly impossible for the average person. Germany is using an Obama proposal, a psychological exam. Germany, for instance, in order to establish the right to  purchase liability insurance and verifiable compliance with strict firearms storage and safety rules. Self-defense is never a valid reason to purchase a gun in these countries. Why is it that these gun restrictions sounds so familiar. Could it be that Germany, Great Britain, Denmark, the Netherlands AND NOW OBAMA ARE ATTEMPTING TO IMPLEMENT THE EXACT SAME GUN CONTROL METHODS."

Even the Simpson’s Can See What Is Coming to America

What does the long time running show ‘The Simpsons’,  say the future holds for America, This episode of the Simpsons predicted a pole shift, Sharia Law in the US, Prince Harry bringing back be-headings, and a Revelation 13:17, which entails Beast system Cashless Society.

Anxiety grows over ISIL recruits in U.S.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/14/isil-recruits-in-us-worry-officials/75774094/

WASHINGTON—The Islamic State's claim of responsibility for the attacks in Paris has potentially dramatic implications in the U.S., where federal counterterrorism officials are investigating hundreds of suspected Islamic State recruits who they fear have been urged to take their fight to American streets, authorities have said.

Last month, FBI Director James Comey acknowledged an estimated 900 active investigations pending against suspected Islamic State-inspired operatives and other homegrown violent extremists across the country.

FBI director James Comey speaks in Chicago on Oct. 23, 2015. (Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast, AP)

The majority of those inquiries involve suspected Islamic State recruits, officials said, who have either been radicalized through the terror group's aggressive social media campaign or have returned to the U.S. after being trained on battlefields in Syria and Iraq. Islamic State is also known by the acronyms ISIL and ISIS.

Comey has said that the number of inquiries has slowly climbed, largely due to the group's successful outreach to young, disaffected Americans.

"(Islamic State) is fueling an unprecedented tempo for law enforcement authorities combating the homegrown Islamist extremist threat,'' a House Homeland Security Committee threat assessment stated earlier this month, adding that almost 60 people have been arrested so far this year in ISIL-related cases.

Texas Rep. Michael McCaul, the Homeland Committee's Republican chairman, last week called the Islamist threat a "menace'' that is increasingly challenging the capacity of counterterrorism authorities.

"As this month's terror threat snapshot illustrates, our counterterrorism and law enforcement efforts continue to be strained by these threats,'' McCaul said. "With Europe accepting possibly up to 1 million (Syrian) refugees by year's end and ISIL vowing to exploit the refugee process, our nation's law enforcement and intelligence communities may soon be stretched as we deal with that crisis and our own Syrian refugee vetting for resettlement in the United States.''

Interesting - :damned:

Michelle -

- Sxxxxxx, Canada

France set off a stampede when its lower house voted to recognize Palestine. Now Palestine is in the International Criminal Court, poised to take down Israel for genocide.

Suddenly “Islamic terror strikes France.” Is Paris being punished for its pro-Palestine vote? for the second time now Paris has been hit late 2013, Malaysia's Kuala Lumpur Tribunal found Israel guilty of genocide. A few months later, Malaysian planes started falling out of the sky.

In 2011, Norway's Labor Party's youth wing was poised to impose a complete blockade on Israel. Suddenly the entire leadership of the Party's youth wing was slaughtered in a professional operation falsely attributed to a lone nut, Anders Breivik.

I know some people are going to hate this, but here we go.

✯ We Must Destroy ISIS - U.S. Armed Forces vs ISIS ✯ - President Ronald Reagan Speech  

If we want to stop ISIS, then maybe we should ask the CIA/NSA & Obama Administration to stop funding, arming, and then inciting them.
(just a thought)

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

If we want to stop ISIS, then maybe we should ask the CIA/NSA & Obama Administration to stop funding, arming, and then inciting them.
(just a thought)

NOOOOOOOO that's not TRUE!!!!!!!!! - the REAL Reason ISIS is gaining ground, and is because, You won't check your WHITE PRIVELAGE......... that's what MSMBC says.........

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

NOOOOOOOO that's not TRUE!!!!!!!!! - the REAL Reason ISIS is gaining ground, and is because, You won't check your WHITE PRIVELAGE......... that's what MSMBC says.........

lol

8 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

(just a thought)

:P16MI8q:

Post of the Year.

We have met the enemy and he is us. 

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=ppgo+we+have+met+enemy&view=detailv2&&id=7142CA7A5069350556B0E23CC08F2662ADDCCA5C&selectedIndex=6&ccid=Spb%2bNdom&simid=607990713604049273&thid=OIP.M4a96fe35da26902dde1387aa39885c2fo0&PC=SMSM

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.