Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AnonG

Snopes Is A Disinformation Operation Website

9 posts in this topic

I can recall when I first heard of Snopes and frankly, I was suspicious from the start. How did such a site know everything about everything? Snopes would always debunk anything, even if there was legit documentation evidence to back up the claim. I also remember how certain people would try to down you since they got their info from Snopes, it couldn’t be wrong. Or could it? It didn’t seem to occur to many that perhaps Snopes had other motives driving their site. Do you ever ask yourself one question.. why does Snopes say many of the alternative media articles are false and tries to discredit them?

More with Video http://bit.ly/1JgoVEE

2 people like this

I had no idea (DOH). Thanks, I'm embarrassed to admit I never asked who was behind Snopes, or where they get theiranswers. (BLUSHBLUSHBLUSH)

Thank you, will get myself together and question Everything more!

Wiki should never be used for a definitive final source of information either. I will elaborate further, only if need be.

80% of the alternative media are disinformation and psyops distribution centres.

They don't post 100% disinformation, that would be too obvious. But selected psyops messages a lot of people unwittingly (or wittingly) cut paste and post on ct sites doing the furthered distribution of the psyop.

Most people have no idea of the collaboration that goes on behind the scenes of these sites and how much they are paid to do so.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

80% of the alternative media are disinformation and psyops distribution centres.

They don't post 100% disinformation, that would be too obvious. But selected psyops messages a lot of people unwittingly (or wittingly) cut paste and post on ct sites doing the furthered distribution of the psyop.

Most people have no idea of the collaboration that goes on behind the scenes of these sites and how much they are paid to do so.

That really doesn't surprise me. I am interested in knowing which sites you recommend which you feel are the most honest. Thanks in advance 😁

Posted (edited)

My wife used to use that site all the time and I would laugh and say, "you of all people should know better," but she wouldn't listen.

That was even years back because they've been around for so long.

Almost every alternative news site is garbage and the few who fight the establishment don't last very long.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

THis one is a bit better - and sometimes disagrees with Snopes.  I never take these "free" information sites as gospel.  Almost all are click-bait and "cookie monsters" like Facebook etc. But sometimes there is just a confirmation of something you already researched and know.. All with a pinch of salt...

9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Agreed on both counts! 

Snopes is also politically biased.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.