Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

France suspends the Schengen agreement and imposes border controls. (Before the attacks in Paris)

6 posts in this topic

The move by the French government is temporary and the country will suspend its participation in the Schengen agreement for a month starting November 13.

During this period, foreign citizens, who have a Schengen visa, won't be able to enter France without a French visa. This means if people have planned holidays in France, they should now apply for a French national visa in addition to a Schengen visa.

The precaution was taken to decrease the likelihood of a terrorist threat or public disorder prior to the UN Conference on Climate Change in Paris, French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said.

<snip>
Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151113/1030029779/france-suspends-schengen.html#ixzz3rV6yDDmT

Is it just me or are coincidences and oddities starting to pile up? 

I know it's not a coincidence but I am sometimes dumbfounded how the illunatics leave their symbolism, and fascination with numerology, scattered like a breadcrumb trail. 13 13 13 

15 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

I know it's not a coincidence but I am sometimes dumbfounded how the illunatics leave their symbolism, and fascination with numerology, scattered like a breadcrumb trail. 13 13 13 

For sure, that's the number they work with, Friday 13th, 13 days after Oct 31.....

I looked at satanic holidays, I don't see anything around around mid Nov.

9 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

For sure, that's the number they work with, Friday 13th, 13 days after Oct 31.....

...and, October 31st was the day the Rugby World Cup ended.  Look at The Economist magazine cover: You will see the world as a rugby ball at the bottom of the image.  Interpretation: 'Start of the big kickoff!'

26 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Their on a roll now, I guess they'll have to make one up. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.