Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Donald Trump Speaks On The Paris Attacks "The Victims Should've Had Guns"

10 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Ty for sharing - Trump is going to surge in the polls, not sure if he is genuine about this or if he is going milking it. I did not expect WSHH to post something like this, they are known for posting Music videos (rap) and dumbass videos I n general, site looks a lot better now.

He has clever PR people.

In Politics PR firms poll the population and sort them into demographics and give the proportion of the population in each demographic. The demographics are not of one mind or opinion, rather a mishmash of opinions. You have to be careful when asserting yourself or an opinion as a potential leader not to offend a demographic you have already garnered support in.

Trump's team seems to be hunting out the demographic the other politicians can't use because of their predetermined policies. Obama supporters can't say they want more guns in public hands, Trump can and knows not many other candidates can poach those potential voters. He has hunted out "ordinary" US voters and has played to them pretty hard as "a people's man" who is able to get things done even before he is elected.

I admire how he jumps on an opportunity as soon as possible particularly one his rivals are opposed to. He knows Wall Street will throw their money behind who is the most popular in the long run just as they did with Obama. All he has to do is keep plugging away.

They're all crooks in their own right, it's just refreshing to see someone get up there and say something that is true, regardless of their motives. 

Trump is the bomb but I still don't trust him . After all he is still a Zionist supporter .

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, CSB said:

Trump is the bomb but I still don't trust him . After all he is still a Zionist supporter .

Yeah, that's a huge black eye, isn't it? 

1 person likes this

I like Trump, here's why. Weither ya agree with him,or ya don't, he's in your face as he is. That reminds me of Bush Jr. Popular, unpopular, didn't matter, he told ya straight to your face, "This is what I think." I think with so many smooth talkers working for office, it's nice to have someone up there that isn't bullshitting me. I might not agree with him on x or y, but atleast I will know what his stance is. It won't shift on what the defination of is is.In other words, someone consitant is better than someone that panders to the crowd. All that said, you guys are harsh on Barrack sometimes. Not every thing he ever did was a fail. Not everything he did was good. Like most leaders in his position, I believe he worked the best with what he had. Naive, I know, again, aim the rotten fruit at the nads. It's funnier that way ^.^

1 hour ago, Guitar Doc said:

He has clever PR people.

In Politics PR firms poll the population and sort them into demographics and give the proportion of the population in each demographic. The demographics are not of one mind or opinion, rather a mishmash of opinions. You have to be careful when asserting yourself or an opinion as a potential leader not to offend a demographic you have already garnered support in.

Trump's team seems to be hunting out the demographic the other politicians can't use because of their predetermined policies. Obama supporters can't say they want more guns in public hands, Trump can and knows not many other candidates can poach those potential voters. He has hunted out "ordinary" US voters and has played to them pretty hard as "a people's man" who is able to get things done even before he is elected.

I admire how he jumps on an opportunity as soon as possible particularly one his rivals are opposed to. He knows Wall Street will throw their money behind who is the most popular in the long run just as they did with Obama. All he has to do is keep plugging away.

Yup, I noticed his little pro-gun speech took place in Texas. That's a no brainer.

3 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Ty for sharing - Trump is going to surge in the polls, not sure if he is genuine about this or if he is going milking it. I did not expect WSHH to post something like this, they are known for posting Music videos (rap) and dumbass videos I n general, site looks a lot better now.

O no its the same race baiting,rasist infested vile website.u caught it on a good day.i frequent that site.lol.my dude works for them.its horrible.just read any videos comments

1 hour ago, CSB said:

:vFpL81r:

Edited by Sky Cat

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.