Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Refugees

27 posts in this topic

The first UK charter flight of Syrian refugees will arrive in Glasgow on Tuesday.

The special flight will be the first in a series arriving in the UK over the next few weeks.

Hundreds more vulnerable Syrians will be transported to UK airports in the coming months.

The refugees will be settled in homes across the UK with the help of local authorities which have pledged their support.

The Home Office has confirmed offers from more than 45 local authorities - including 17 in Scotland which have committed to taking in refugees before Christmas.

'Real step-change'

Talks are continuing with dozens more authorities who are keen to help as the scheme is expanded further in the new year.

Scotland will take about 350 of the 1,000 Syrian refugees who are due to arrive in Britain before Christmas.

Arrangements are now being put in place to cope with housing, transport, health and social services needs.

<snip>

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-34815218

I just want to yell at these people to STOP letting them IN! omg! Total suicide! And we're going to have them here too, hand picked by the UN and supported by "charities" that are funded by the U.S. Treasury!  The world has gone completely insane. 

It is insane, because the world leaders (down to local governments now) are insane. Public indoctrination on multiple levels has achieved the degree of stupidity required of the masses, and just as a growing number of people are waking up, final steps are being taken to shut down the internet to all but the approved and compliant.

I've long believed that they would stage the destruction of the world by painting it as the downfall of TPTB, so that even the CT community would drop its guard. But now I'm not so sure; they seem to be achieving their goals without any concern for the people waking up.

Syrian refugees beginning to arrive in New Orleans

NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVUE) -

The flood of refugees migrating from the terror in Syria and Afghanistan has begun to have a trickle effect in the New Orleans area.

"We had served two families, we're expecting one more soon, and we do not know how many more, but we expect more," said Martin Gutierrez of Catholic Charities, which is part of the Archidiocese of New Orleans.

Catholic Charities has targeted services for helping refugees.

"So it's a matter of uniting the families, which is something that the church really promotes, obviously. Some of them don't have relatives and we try to help them become integral parts of our communities," Gutierrez said.

But some have argued against the U.S. accepting Syrian refugees, fearing terrorists might slip through the cracks. We turned to former New Orleans FBI chief and anti-terrorism expert Jim Bernazzani for insight on whether that's a legitimate concern. Before coming to New Orleans, Bernazzani worked to ramp up the nation's anti-terror strategies after 911.

"If I was in charge of ISIL, logistically I'd take advantage of this situation and put my people in, into the United States," Bernazzani said. "Now with that said, the FBI is on top of this big time with our Joint Terrorism Task Force and we have what's called a Terrorist Screening Center that these individuals will be run through."

<snip>

http://www.walb.com/story/30428985/syrian-refugees-beginning-to-arrive-in-new-orleans

:damned:

"Catholic charities"... more like subversive services. The Jesuit/Masonic "hidden hand" at work.

This is a plot! Starting with the displacements in order to have an excuse to bring them here all the way down to the money involved that will likely be skimmed all the way down the line. Then comes the attacks and the cracking down even more on civil liberties in the name of safety and security. I'm predicting biometrics for I.D. and an end to free travel in Europe and here in the states and it's not very far off. 

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is a plot! Starting with the displacements in order to have an excuse to bring them here all the way down to the money involved that will likely be skimmed all the way down the line. Then comes the attacks and the cracking down even more on civil liberties in the name of safety and security. I'm predicting biometrics for I.D. and an end to free travel in Europe and here in the states and it's not very far off. 

It absolutely will happen, and the plan seems to be picking up speed.

What a carefully thought out plan. Bomb the the country's surrounding Syria and force the refugees to migrate to Syria. Then start a civil war in Syria with CIA/Isis causing the rest of the world to bomb and obliterate Syria forcing the mass migration infiltrated with CIA/Isis to the rest of the world. Inturn causing every country in the world to have CIA/Isis. Giving an excuse to bomb every country and implement martial law and war time status. So now every country that has refugees/CIA/ Isis is now a target for UN/nwo control. 

All the while the illunatics set back with clean hands but a dirty conscious. 

The red horse and its rider are starting to gain speed, covering more territory. Is not peace being taken from the earth. This is no conspiracy theory, it is prophecy. 

“And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭6:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/rev.6.4.kjv

Muslims Become 2nd Largest Religious Group in Finland Amid Refugee Crisis

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151112/1029970497/refugees-religion-finland-islam.html#ixzz3rU3Uk8T0

Muslims have become the second largest religious group in Finland, after Lutherans, following a rise in asylum seekers entering the country, local media reported.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Some 70,000 Muslims and 61,000 Orthodox Christians currently live in Finland, and the number of Muslims is rising due to high migration, the Finnish broadcasting company Yle reported Wednesday.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151112/1029970497/refugees-religion-finland-islam.html#ixzz3rU3jvoig

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Syrian refugees beginning to arrive in New Orleans

NEW ORLEANS, LA (WVUE) -

The flood of refugees migrating from the terror in Syria and Afghanistan has begun to have a trickle effect in the New Orleans area.

"We had served two families, we're expecting one more soon, and we do not know how many more, but we expect more," said Martin Gutierrez of Catholic Charities, which is part of the Archidiocese of New Orleans.

Catholic Charities has targeted services for helping refugees.

"So it's a matter of uniting the families, which is something that the church really promotes, obviously. Some of them don't have relatives and we try to help them become integral parts of our communities," Gutierrez said.

But some have argued against the U.S. accepting Syrian refugees, fearing terrorists might slip through the cracks. We turned to former New Orleans FBI chief and anti-terrorism expert Jim Bernazzani for insight on whether that's a legitimate concern. Before coming to New Orleans, Bernazzani worked to ramp up the nation's anti-terror strategies after 911.

"If I was in charge of ISIL, logistically I'd take advantage of this situation and put my people in, into the United States," Bernazzani said. "Now with that said, the FBI is on top of this big time with our Joint Terrorism Task Force and we have what's called a Terrorist Screening Center that these individuals will be run through."

<snip>

http://www.walb.com/story/30428985/syrian-refugees-beginning-to-arrive-in-new-orleans

:damned:

Thank heavens for task forces! Set up by the hundreds, funded by taxpayers and how many terrorists have been apprehended in the last 15 years? Maybe 6? I'm too lazy to look it up but the number is very low and the cost very high. If you closed the gates we wouldn't need task forces but then govt employees would have to get a real job that actually contributed to the GNP. Terrorism is an industry that produces nothing but fear and loathing.....and does nothing for a true economy.

1 person likes this

Snyder suspends efforts to settle Syrian refugees

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2015/11/15/snyder-suspends-efforts-settle-syrian-refugees/75825736/

Paul Egan, Detroit Free Press Lansing Bureau 4:51 p.m. EST November 15, 2015

-

LANSING -- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder says he is suspending efforts to bring Syrian refugees to Michigan in light of the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday.

"Given the terrible situation in Paris, I've directed that we put on hold our efforts to accept new refugees until the U.S. Department of Homeland Security completes a full review of security clearances and procedures," Snyder said in a statement released by his office on Sunday.

"Michigan is a welcoming state and we are proud of our rich history of immigration," the statement said. "But our first priority is protecting the safety of our residents."

Suspect named, manhunt intensifies in anxious France

More than 120 people were killed in Paris on Friday night, and hundreds more injured, in a series of suicide bombings and attacks on nightspots using automatic weapons.

Multiple news agencies have reported that a Syrian passport found at the scene of one of the attacks matches a refugee who traveled through Greece.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2015‎ ‎7‎:‎50‎:‎44‎, Challenger said:

"Catholic charities"... more like subversive services. The Jesuit/Masonic "hidden hand" at work.

more like ......

THE JEWS!

yep, I went there.

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2015‎ ‎12‎:‎19‎:‎58‎, YourMom2 said:

Thank heavens for task forces! Set up by the hundreds, funded by taxpayers and how many terrorists have been apprehended in the last 15 years? Maybe 6? I'm too lazy to look it up but the number is very low and the cost very high. If you closed the gates we wouldn't need task forces but then govt employees would have to get a real job that actually contributed to the GNP. Terrorism is an industry that produces nothing but fear and loathing.....and does nothing for a true economy.

Well that depends on whose economic rewards stand to benefit from genocide and perpetually warfare.

I saw the "refugees" detained at the airport in Louisiana. Guess what? No women, no children clinging to their mothers war torn skirts with tears of joy being here in America. Nope. Just a bunch of militant thugs lubricating their rape sticks.

Obama just declared WAR on the American people and the women and children of the United States will be the first casualties.

Mark my words.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.