Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

Was the Paris Terrorist Attack Fake? - EMT said, "As luck would have it ... multi-site attack exercise"

32 posts in this topic

Strange things not adding up.  We should always ask questions.

Edited by Rothbard
1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Strange things not adding up.  We should always ask questions.

In the video at 9:40 mark he missed that the crisis actor has an earpiece in!!!you can see the orange inside his earlobe and a wire hanging down.i am amazed these  large scale psyops went back all the way to 96'!

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, yaknow said:

In the video at 9:40 mark he missed that the crisis actor has an earpiece in!!!you can see the orange inside his earlobe and a wire hanging down.i am amazed these  large scale psyops went back all the way to 96'!

I just shared that on the YouTube channel.  Great catch!  As I wrote in the comments:  "The Boston Bombing was undoubtedly fake.  Sandy Hook was undoubtedly fake.  I think we have the right to presume that the Paris attacks were also fake.  The stadium bombings did not seem real.  The 'confession' of the captured ISIS recruit was silly, 'I'm from Syria and I was recruited by ISIS.'  LOL!  The eye witness accounts were overdramatic about the gore and were scripted.   I don't know if the entire 'attack' was fake but I am glad RussianVids is out here asking the very hard questions that very few will ask.  Kudos to you RussianVids!"

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, yaknow said:

that 'wire' is part of his skin and he looks to be a cop, but not sure, definitely looks dazed

IMHO I really dont think so.

The video of the back door of the concert massacre convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt.

An EMT said, "As luck would have it, in the morning at the Paris SAMU (EMT), a multi-site exercise had been planned, so we were prepared .."

Edited by Rothbard

2 minutes ago, RememberThis said:

IMHO I really dont think so.

The video of the back door of the concert massacre convinced me beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Have a link? 

3 minutes ago, RememberThis said:

It was on Yahoo.....lemme look.

A pic of it is on the front page of Yahoo about 4 articles down...alleyway shot, but I cant find the video now, damn...sorry.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.