Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Did France inadvertently provoke Isis

5 posts in this topic

Did France inadvertently provoke Isis 

After the attack on Charlie Hebdo for insulting Islams prophet, France sends its only aircraft carrier and was attacked by Islamic extremists before it even arrived in the Middle East. France was an easy target not only by its geographical location but also because it's civilians aren't armed. The world is at war and now is not the time for open door policy. The strategic bombing of the Middle East and forced mass exodus of refugees is straight out of the playbook of the illunatics. What we witnessed in France is a common everyday occurrence in the Middle East and soon will be taking place everywhere that extremist exist, and they are already in every country. So when Bad Barry and puppeteers let our quota of the Isis refugees into the country expect the same. I wonder who will be playing at the concert when it's attacked, The GreatFul Dead.   

<snip>

France's only aircraft carrier to leave for Middle East on Wednesday

“The naval group will leave Toulon (a major French naval base) in a few days, on November 18, to arrive in the Persian Gulf in mid-December,”government spokesman Stephane Le Foll said, as cited by Le Figaro.

France announced the deployment of its only aircraft carrier against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) on November 5.

https://www.rt.com/news/321873-france-aircraft-carrier-Syris/

Yes they imported their own terror squad,that's what happens when you have an unarmed populace, easy soft targets. From what I understand most of the EU and surrounding countries have unarmed civilians, perfect scenario for terrorism. This will allow the whole area to be ruled and maintained by fear. 

it does. france has maintained a growing marginalized society for decades. they have created the perfect recruitment areas for radical islam. 

maybe a conspiracy/setup, maybe not. the fact remains that human nature dictates that if a population is accepted, they rarely rise up. if kept in squalor and restricted in movement, the eventually fight back. 

so far we haven't seen attacks in countries that give equal footing to muslim immigrants. 

I truly look at what we see in radical islam today as what we saw what christianity started to take the world. we call it the dark ages. I look at modern radical islam as being in the same time, or growing pains, as the dark ages. I put a lot of stake in human nature and timelines/histories. 

in my opinion, the known world did not have the means to beat back christianity, but now has the power to beat back radical islam, or mostly contain it. my hope is that we can beat it back and contain it so it can get through its growing pains. over time I see it unfolding like the end of the dark ages; people finally having had enough and walking away in droves, then standing up and massing to get the top out of power. then there will be a period of 'enlightenment' where things can be discussed civilly and images of the prophet can be shown, just like the end of the dark ages. it took the church to nearly collapse to allow the showing of god/jesus/holy spirit.

of course I have to end it with 'IF it isn't a conspiracy or setup'.

France did nothing wrong. Also, I have a theory. It's not real refugees or muslims. It's a certain world intelligence web that wishes to demonize to cause disharmony.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.