Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

A Winger moment

5 posts in this topic

Not going to lie, I wanted the speech he gave at Christmas in season 4(?) where he states "At any point and time, one of us is going to mess up so bad, the rest of us are going to have to clean it up" orsomething along those lines. I'll rewatch the season, as me not being 100% on that bothers me more than any will know. But I did find something, that for those that love me, for those that hate me, and for those who couldn't give two caps on the matter, I give you, my Winger Defense (I'm Chang in this skit for the record.)

That said, if I offended you, I want to take this opprotunity to geniuely and eternally apologize. It won't happen again. I give my word, and that shit cashes out better than gold. Then agian, in this modern age that doesn't mean anything >.> Oil maybe? Something valuable is what I'm trying to say here (Family Guy Sea Captian ref.)

4 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Not going to lie, I wanted the speech he gave at Christmas in season 4(?) where he states "At any point and time, one of us is going to mess up so bad, the rest of us are going to have to clean it up" orsomething along those lines. I'll rewatch the season, as me not being 100% on that bothers me more than any will know. But I did find something, that for those that love me, for those that hate me, and for those who couldn't give two caps on the matter, I give you, my Winger Defense (I'm Chang in this skit for the record.)

That said, if I offended you, I want to take this opprotunity to geniuely and eternally apologize. It won't happen again. I give my word, and that shit cashes out better than gold. Then agian, in this modern age that doesn't mean anything >.> Oil maybe? Something valuable is what I'm trying to say here (Family Guy Sea Captian ref.)

Everything is gonna be all right.  :hug:

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Everything is gonna be all right.  :hug:

Thanks Cin. ^.^ But you're not the only one I was wrong with today. You, Shep, and Chall-gal all got treated poorly by yours truely. I can't change yesterday, but I sure as hell can make sure tomorrow is better than the day before. I owed you guys an apology, and I thought, "This will be as entertaining as it is accurate." I really hope even those not involved will enjoy it and those involved will accept it. And again, thank you for giving me another swing at the plate Cin. I know you've had my back since day one. I'll try not to make that a bad call. Or as Yoda would tell me, "Do or do not" so, I will not make you and yours regret giving me another shot. I know I did enough to cause a ban, but it didn't happen. I gotta believe that's because I've found community ^.^

5 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Thanks Cin. ^.^ But you're not the only one I was wrong with today. You, Shep, and Chall-gal all got treated poorly by yours truely. I can't change yesterday, but I sure as hell can make sure tomorrow is better than the day before. I owed you guys an apology, and I thought, "This will be as entertaining as it is accurate." I really hope even those not involved will enjoy it and those involved will accept it. And again, thank you for giving me another swing at the plate Cin. I know you've had my back since day one. I'll try not to make that a bad call. Or as Yoda would tell me, "Do or do not" so, I will not make you and yours regret giving me another shot. I know I did enough to cause a ban, but it didn't happen. I gotta believe that's because I've found community ^.^

When we can't forgive someone, it only hurts us. I know Shep prefers that you are here, the same as I do. And yes, you have found community. Now, get to posting! lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.