Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My view on the False Flag 'events'.

14 posts in this topic

Just a brief view of my personal thoughts.

I can see that these staged events are a Hegelian Dialectic, a technique often used to bring about a desired result. It is a three step process...

1.Thesis - A problem is intentionally created.
2.Antithesis - Opposition to the problem is created.
3.Synthesis - The desired result is implemented as a solution.

Problem, reaction, solution

For example; Adolf Hitler wanted to pass 'anti-terrorist' legislation. He wanted the power to detain people without question and hold them in custody without a court hearing. The people of Germany wanted no such thing. So He had his cronies burn the Reichtag building to the ground. He then blamed terrorists. The media portrayed the event as a danger to society. The people demanded something be done so Hitler introduced his new anti-terrorist legislation with the people's consent. I hope this method sounds familiar to you? NDAA...Patriot Act? 
People who do not understand these things are  being decieved and do not realize it.

My thoughts on JH15

This latest military 'drill' will put in place all the neccesary resources to be on the ready and implemented when 'things' go 'live'. The timing of it all, along with the recent purchases of specific materials by multiple gov. agencies, pretty much spells out thier intentions for those of us who actually read the writing 'on the wall'. 

Has anyone noticed the barely visible shoe in the center of thier logo? Wooden shoes were given to the slaves in Hitlers death camps.

1 person likes this

Just a brief view of my personal thoughts.

I can see that these staged events are a Hegelian Dialectic, a technique often used to bring about a desired result. It is a three step process...

1.Thesis - A problem is intentionally created.
2.Antithesis - Opposition to the problem is created.
3.Synthesis - The desired result is implemented as a solution.

Problem, reaction, solution

For example; Adolf Hitler wanted to pass 'anti-terrorist' legislation. He wanted the power to detain people without question and hold them in custody without a court hearing. The people of Germany wanted no such thing. So He had his cronies burn the Reichtag building to the ground. He then blamed terrorists. The media portrayed the event as a danger to society. The people demanded something be done so Hitler introduced his new anti-terrorist legislation with the people's consent. I hope this method sounds familiar to you? NDAA...Patriot Act? 
People who do not understand these things are  being decieved and do not realize it.

My thoughts on JH15

This latest military 'drill' will put in place all the neccesary resources to be on the ready and implemented when 'things' go 'live'. The timing of it all, along with the recent purchases of specific materials by multiple gov. agencies, pretty much spells out thier intentions for those of us who actually read the writing 'on the wall'. 

Has anyone noticed the barely visible shoe in the center of thier logo? Wooden shoes were given to the slaves in Hitlers death camps.

​I have noticed everything you mention. You have nailed it pretty much and in regards to the shoe yes i noticed that too and im not the only one. Many at the meeting they had in one of the states i forget which had asked about the meaning of the shoe. The soldier speaking for the military mentioned what it meant and people seemed pissed off by it.

I posted this video along with the other two above because there are so many
different opinions as to what this all means. Just listen for different ideas cause
I'm not even sure myself!

I just heard that "Jade Helm 15" actually means "Jade Helm 2015"
the year of the operation. Not some hidden code or symbolism.

I just talked with someone who I felt might know about this since I haven't really
been following all this stuff. This is what he told me, but not in his exact words.

This thing has actually been around since the early 1960's. He first heard about
it somewhere around 2001. Wasn't sure of the year.

"Jade" means: Joint Assistant for Development and Execution.

"Helm" means: Homeland Eradication of Local Militants.

"15" means: The year of 2015.

I just talked with someone who I felt might know about this since I haven't really
been following all this stuff. This is what he told me, but not in his exact words.

This thing has actually been around since the early 1960's. He first heard about
it somewhere around 2001. Wasn't sure of the year.

"Jade" means: Joint Assistant for Development and Execution.

"Helm" means: Homeland Eradication of Local Militants.

"15" means: The year of 2015.

Eradication of militants, hey?

So why aren't they playing war in Baltimore?

I'm not saying the cops were right to be hard on Freddie Gray. It'always been that way. Ubiquitous phone cameras bring to light what John Law has done since Hammurabi put the first laws on the books. Mob rule that burns and plunders does not equal justified protests, though. Cops have been militarized for some time and for some purpose. 

I reckon the NWO army wants to eradicate militias and gun-owning malcontents. Like a few posters here, cough cough.

Eradication of militants, hey?

So why aren't they playing war in Baltimore?

I'm not saying the cops were right to be hard on Freddie Gray. It'always been that way. Ubiquitous phone cameras bring to light what John Law has done since Hammurabi put the first laws on the books. Mob rule that burns and plunders does not equal justified protests, though. Cops have been militarized for some time and for some purpose. 

I reckon the NWO army wants to eradicate militias and gun-owning malcontents. Like a few posters here, cough cough.

​I've seen people place "Deployment" instead of "Development."
and my personal opinion would've been "Militia" instead of "Militants."

But both make sense anyway, and since the person who told me this
was an ex military man, I would imagine he would know which was the
proper terms.

Anyways, tonight I really don't care. Me, my son, and other buddies are
all getting together to watch the Mayweather Pacquiao fight!

UKshep, if you're gonna watch it, it ain't starting til around 4:00am  your
time... ROFL!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
add content

I have no opinion on boxing. I watched a fight last week with Mr. grav. He's not a sports fan, thank goodness, but he likes men's boxing and women's figure skating.

He was for the big Russian who fought a young new American. Mr. g said the Ruskie was toying with his opponent, making it a close call. Hmmmm, says I. So it's rigged . . . to put more butts in seats at matches, get more watchers on tv?

My mother watched "pro" wrestling when I was a kid. She would get so into it! I think Gorgeous George was her favorite.

Ah, welladay, I see conspiracy everywhere. 

http://media.makeameme.org/created/I-SEE-A.jpg

Hmm. I didn't pay attention to the logo, but how weird this "shoe" is. I thought at first it was just a poor copy of a copy of the logo, but now the shoe seems intentional, and subliminal. If not, they really need to fire whomever designed that logo, shoddy work if accidental ;-)

Hmm. I didn't pay attention to the logo, but how weird this "shoe" is. I thought at first it was just a poor copy of a copy of the logo, but now the shoe seems intentional, and subliminal. If not, they really need to fire whomever designed that logo, shoddy work if accidental ;-)

​I highly doubt it's accidental

wooden shoe in the middle of it is very weird, it must have great significance being that it's in the center

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.