Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Think With Brains Not Emotions About France "Attacks"!

21 posts in this topic

Once the emotions give way to common sense check back with me.

These things are never as they seem people!

All of you should KNOW that by now.

Thanks for your time.

SOLOMON

:akomjiis:

15 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Yes, emotion is always used to get people to do what they want.

Usually with smoke and mirrors with victims who are actually alive.

SOLOMON

21 minutes ago, solomonkane said:

Once the emotions give way to common sense check back with me.

These things are never as they seem people!

All of you should KNOW that by now.

Thanks for your time.

SOLOMON

I agree 100%.

I have just submitted a 20 page article which will make things clear how people are manipulated.

Trauma insertion of programming and use of emotional programming.

We are supposed to be smarter that the average bear here in the CT scene, we always used to be back in the old days.

Also note the people running the Psy-ops across the majority of CT sites right now, that is how you spot Psy-ops agents. They are the ones putting ideas in people's head that will be taken as serious because of the emotion and trauma induced into people by the events.

Emotions can override logic, reason and critical thinking. It has always been an effective tool use to insert programming and beliefs into people.

The full court press by the Media is very similar to 9/11.

Edited by Guitar Doc
2 people like this

38 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I agree 100%.

I have just submitted a 20 page article which will make things clear how people are manipulated.

We are supposed to be smarter that the average bear here in the CT scene, we always used to be back in the old days.

Also note the people running the Psy-ops across the majority of CT sites right now, that is how you spot Psy-ops agents. They are the ones putting ideas in people's head that will be taken as serious because of the emotion and trauma induced into people by the events.

Emotions can override logic, reason and critical thinking. It has always been an effective tool use to insert programming and beliefs into people.

Thanks GD!

So tired of bullshet from all lying media.

Best pal.

SOLOMON

:JSfrXsb:

17 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Hmmm,
Will this kick off the civil war?
Get European citizens to physically fight the invaders?
:DWsKVPL:

Not unless citizens are prepared to take em out Lucy!

Time for civility is over.

Blood for blood.

To Hell with the Feneova Convention.

Barbarians do not follow the :padllbli: rules anyway!

SOLOMON

:balk2:

2 minutes ago, solomonkane said:

Not unless citizens are prepared to take em out Lucy!

Time for civility is over.

Blood for blood.

To Hell with the Feneova Convention.

Barbarians do not follow the :padllbli: rules anyway!

SOLOMON

:balk2:

With civil war they can declare martial law.
I agree that the time for civility is over!
It's too bad they've been disarmed.
But there are other ways...

sk, look into the treatment of muslims in france for the past couple decades and you can see why there are attacks. 

you raise money talking about the US as enemy, you attack those that oppress you

2 hours ago, Guitar Doc said:

I agree 100%.

:dgK4P0r:  You are very wise GD.   Only 20 pages worth for that? lol   I can't stop seeing the manipulation everywhere I turn my head.

All national grand presentation news stories are controlled from start to finish..... they don't take a real story and blow it up with fakery later, they want to control the whole thing from start to finish, they don't want to take chances of a real story victim doing something out of their agenda & emotional storyline psy-op.  

The REAL shootings & murders usually only get 30 seconds attention on the news.  The REAL criminals are photographed & put on the news, the fakery criminals, like the Boston bomber, are always cartoons when posted by the news.  That guy got to keep his long hair, wore a nice suit in court, seemed to get the royal treatment in all those cartoons compared to a guy who "may have/may not have" shoved his wife Friday night while she had his cell phone trying to go thru his text messages..... that poor bastard will be plastered all over the news in his orange jumpsuit taken with real live cameras, national criminals are always cartoons in courtrooms, because the public couldn't handle seeing the real bomber in court, lol.

To respond to the bold text -- the Earth is flat.

:lol_alpha:

10 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

:dgK4P0r:  You are very wise GD.   Only 20 pages worth for that? lol   I can't stop seeing the manipulation everywhere I turn my head.

All national grand presentation news stories are controlled from start to finish..... they don't take a real story and blow it up with fakery later, they want to control the whole thing from start to finish, they don't want to take chances of a real story victim doing something out of their agenda & emotional storyline psy-op.  

The REAL shootings & murders usually only get 30 seconds attention on the news.  The REAL criminals are photographed & put on the news, the fakery criminals, like the Boston bomber, are always cartoons when posted by the news.  That guy got to keep his long hair, wore a nice suit in court, seemed to get the royal treatment in all those cartoons compared to a guy who "may have/may not have" shoved his wife Friday night while she had his cell phone trying to go thru his text messages..... that poor bastard will be plastered all over the news in his orange jumpsuit taken with real live cameras, national criminals are always cartoons in courtrooms, because the public couldn't handle seeing the real bomber in court, lol.

To respond to the bold text -- the Earth is flat.

:lol_alpha:

With the fake virginia reprter killed they wouldnt show the video beacause to graphic and it showed absolutely nothing.Fox news just showed a picture from in front of the bar with 10 dead bodies,blood everywhere!!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.