Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

87 year old grandma jailed for doubting the holocaust:

19 posts in this topic

My kind of lady!

:padllbli: the propaganda,

Peer beneath the layers of official untruth.

Want my first Holohoax awakening?

When it was duly reported that more Jews were murdered than existed at that point in time.

Come on folks!

Not even with that :padllbli: liberal math.

SOLOMON

:DWsKVPL:

When people are fined and imprisoned for questions, you know there's something wrong with the narrative. The fact that people are not allowed to question in some countries has caused more people to question by bringing this kind of attention to it.  

10 minutes ago, solomonkane said:

My kind of lady!

When it was duly reported that more Jews were murdered than existed at that point in time.

Come on folks!

SOLOMON

:rofl:

I never thought to actually count the population at that time period.

Then there's all those news paper write ups about the 6 million Jews will die numbers that go back 40-50 years before the Holohoax.

1 person likes this

When the justice system is broken, Grandma goes to jail for speaking her mind. LOL Love it. I mean, I don't, but if I didn't laugh...hey, anyone up for a jail break? O.o

Wow go granny for sticking to your beliefs. I mean from what I read and Jewish census reports that 6 mil nun def doesn't add up. 

It's sad she's being sent to prison for telling the truth.
The world needs strong people like her to stand up to the liars and manipulators.
I wish I could sent her a card to maybe brighten up her day while she's in there.

1 hour ago, Groove said:

Wow go granny for sticking to your beliefs. I mean from what I read and Jewish census reports that 6 mil nun def doesn't add up. 

44 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

It's sad she's being sent to prison for telling the truth.
The world needs strong people like her to stand up to the liars and manipulators.
I wish I could sent her a card to maybe brighten up her day while she's in there.

Even if she's wrong (sorry, I still believe the narrative. Throw all tomatoes at groin to avoid futher reproduction e.e), that's no reason to throw someone in jail. Certainlly not a senior citizen. I mean, come on! Is she really such  a "threat" that she has to be removed from society for the last 2 years she gots? It's stupid. It's a waste of tax payer money. It's an insult to free speech. It's overly excessive punishment. 

How about, instead of punishment, say like jail, for those we don't agree with in their words, we bother to have an intelligent conversation instead of putting them away from everyone because we just can't deal with it? 

Just my two caps.

1 person likes this

Stalin killed more people than Hitler, but for some reason everyone chases after Hitler.  But then Stalin also killed more of his own people than anybody else. 

17 hours ago, solomonkane said:

My kind of lady!

Come on folks!

SOLOMON

Do you know mine. When the Jews where sued for putting up a sign saying 1.4 million Jews died here. They lost. So the second sign say 1.2 million. There where sued and lost. The 3rd sign 800,000 people from all keeps of live. 

But Your right SK not only that but they paid out money to more Jews they killed. 

The Red Cross said 200,000 Jews die. I think they are right. 

9 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Even if she's wrong (sorry, I still believe the narrative. Throw all tomatoes at groin to avoid futher reproduction e.e), that's no reason to throw someone in jail. Certainlly not a senior citizen. I mean, come on! Is she really such  a "threat" that she has to be removed from society for the last 2 years she gots? It's stupid. It's a waste of tax payer money. It's an insult to free speech. It's overly excessive punishment. 

How about, instead of punishment, say like jail, for those we don't agree with in their words, we bother to have an intelligent conversation instead of putting them away from everyone because we just can't deal with it? 

Just my two caps.

If this doesn't tell you it didn't happen what else would? 

No reason to tell people not to talk about unless your a lier. Lying about the Jews dying is one more big lie. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.