Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Cancer on the Rise in Post-Fukushima Japan

12 posts in this topic

In Fairewinds’ latest update of the ongoing nuclear catastrophe at Fukushima Daiichi, Chief Engineer Arnie Gundersen presents two reports that confirm the direct link of numerous cancers in Japan to the triple meltdown. Based upon data from Japanese medical professionals and utility owner of the meltdown site, Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), Arnie concludes that heavy radioactive discharges will be the cause of enormous spikes in cancer in Japan.

TEPCO’s press release confirms the leukemia diagnosis for a TEPCO worker due to his ongoing exposure during the last four years to radiation from the Fukushima Daiichi triple meltdown. Sadly, during the early months of the Fukushima Daiichi emergency, most TEPCO workers did not wear the required dosimeters required to measure each employee’s exposure to radiation, which has made accurate assessment of the radiation doses received by TEPCO employees impossible.

<snip>

http://www.fairewinds.org/nuclear-energy-education/cancer-on-the-rise-in-post-fukushima-japan

Fukushima, the disaster that no one wants to talk about, all but forgotten here, the same as the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Both of these disasters are world altering events. The silence is deafening!  Watch the video by Arnie Gundersen, it's enlightening. Talks about iodine concentrations of 100x higher than Cesium that was released, the thyroid cancers are way up. Radiation exposure will cause many people to get diseases, they're been warning us since 2011. Japanese govt. is using numbers to under represent the dangers of Fukushima radiation. You know, like they fudge numbers here for whatever they want to hide, like the true unemployment rate, etc. This article is from Nov. 4, 2015, but I didn't see anything posted about it here. So I am posting it now. 

In 1 century all Japanese will be sex fiend mutants, what a scary sight to behold. Maybe they will also turn into those tentacle monsters like in them hentai movies they make. LOL

I still don't get why Nasa hasn't sent them some designs and 60s space suits to just clean up the whole mess. I mean, the Van Allen Belts have major more rads than anything in Japan, but we just keep letting it leak. Seems strange. Like either they want the ocean to glow, or they don't have the tech they claimed. Hmmm....

14 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

I still don't get why Nasa hasn't sent them some designs and 60s space suits to just clean up the whole mess. I mean, the Van Allen Belts have major more rads than anything in Japan, but we just keep letting it leak. Seems strange. Like either they want the ocean to glow, or they don't have the tech they claimed. Hmmm....

You are NOT supposed to think about any of that and it's even worse when you put 2 and 2 together!  :chuckle:

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

You are NOT supposed to think about any of that and it's even worse when you put 2 and 2 together!  :chuckle:

Nothing but fakery at the bottom of the rabbit hole. Laugh at them because it derails their program. The exposure and mockery that takes place here is fabulous.

Japan probably hasn't stopped glowing from the two fat-boys dropped on them. I have seen some horrendous birth defects from that radiation. The difference between then and now is most of that radiation was from fuel that was mostly consumed in a fast release reaction. This new release was from a controlled reaction and the radiation is far from the degradation stage. Chernobyl is still cooking after all these years and Russia has the land mass to absorb a lot of the radiation and dilute the effects. But Japan is tiny  comparison and the radiation will effect a larger group and their food source. Really need to take a Geiger counter to shop at the grocery store and Walmart now. I bet there is a lot of products getting into the country that glow a little. 

1 hour ago, WhiteHorse said:

Japan probably hasn't stopped glowing from the two fat-boys dropped on them. I have seen some horrendous birth defects from that radiation. The difference between then and now is most of that radiation was from fuel that was mostly consumed in a fast release reaction. This new release was from a controlled reaction and the radiation is far from the degradation stage. Chernobyl is still cooking after all these years and Russia has the land mass to absorb a lot of the radiation and dilute the effects. But Japan is tiny  comparison and the radiation will effect a larger group and their food source. Really need to take a Geiger counter to shop at the grocery store and Walmart now. I bet there is a lot of products getting into the country that glow a little. 

You'd probably get banned from the store but it would be so worth it. Imagine the look on your fellow shoppers faces when they hear the clicking. Priceless!

6 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Nothing but fakery at the bottom of the rabbit hole. Laugh at them because it derails their program. The exposure and mockery that takes place here is fabulous.

:yes:

This guy claims to be living around Fukushima for several years now.  He takes care of the animals that were abandoned & seems to be just fine.  His doctor said he is the most irradiated man in all of Japan.... and should live another 30-40 years.

So someone is lying somewhere.

Chernobyl..... life flourishes there, plants & animals are doing just fine.  Hiroshima & Nagasaki too, no multi generations worth of radiation caused cancers, if anything the United States is going through what all those places should be, it's literally a 1 in 2 chance of getting cancer in our lifetimes here.  That's more like a country that's been nuked.

After all my research into the Nuke Hoax.... I've decided I will be moving to an area of the next nuclear plant meltdown.  Not only should I thrive there, but cancer cells already inside me should be eliminated by those radiations.   Take what the MSM-gov't tells you is harmful and what is healthy, invert their facts, and you'll probably live to be 1000 years old.

:lol_alpha:

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

:yes:

This guy claims to be living around Fukushima for several years now.  He takes care of the animals that were abandoned & seems to be just fine.  His doctor said he is the most irradiated man in all of Japan.... and should live another 30-40 years.

So someone is lying somewhere.

Chernobyl..... life flourishes there, plants & animals are doing just fine.  Hiroshima & Nagasaki too, no multi generations worth of radiation caused cancers, if anything the United States is going through what all those places should be, it's literally a 1 in 2 chance of getting cancer in our lifetimes here.  That's more like a country that's been nuked.

After all my research into the Nuke Hoax.... I've decided I will be moving to an area of the next nuclear plant meltdown.  Not only should I thrive there, but cancer cells already inside me should be eliminated by those radiations.   Take what the MSM-gov't tells you is harmful and what is healthy, invert their facts, and you'll probably live to be 1000 years old.

:lol_alpha:

What's not funny is 7000 children who contracted thyroid cancer which is rare in children and was directly contributed to Chernobyl 

The effects from radiation exposure are serious. You might look at this info. http://atomicbombmuseum.org/3_radioactivity.shtml

Since decay in enriched materials takes place at a much higher rate the molecular exchange from exposure of all biological life forms are affected. The long term effect could even mean DNA re-sequencing. Take a look at the noted deformities in children exposed in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Some effects are past down through genetic code de sequencing. 

You don't have to wait, go volunteer to be blasted by rads till you glow, let me know how that works out for you. 

20 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

What's not funny is 7000 children who contracted thyroid cancer which is rare in children and was directly contributed to Chernobyl 

The effects from radiation exposure are serious. You might look at this info. http://atomicbombmuseum.org/3_radioactivity.shtml

Since decay in enriched materials takes place at a much higher rate the molecular exchange from exposure of all biological life forms are affected. The long term effect could even mean DNA re-sequencing. Take a look at the noted deformities in children exposed in Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Some effects are past down through genetic code de sequencing. 

You don't have to wait, go volunteer to be blasted by rads till you glow, let me know how that works out for you. 

Somehow I lean towards the mainstream NOT telling us the truth about much of anything, especially when it comes to fear mongering.   Unless you personally have verified these facts, I wouldn't trust them from MSM sources in "the elite club" of corporations/governments. 

There's a ton of information online this year that reveals quite a bit about how we've been duped with nuclear bombs, a lot of fakery was involved with them for the public.  Like with NASA, why fake anything if you don't have to?  Why even amplify or exaggerate too?  Those old nuke tests footage from back then was overlaid with cartoons, CGI, basically false imagery, why if it's all real?

There are alleged nuclear physicist whistle blowers spilling beans online.  I can't confirm their qualifications personally but there's good information that backs up what they say from other sources.   One physicist says Uranium 238 & Plutonium (can't remember #) are not soluble in the human body, that tends to go along with some of the old radium products sold in the medical fields around 100yrs ago or earlier.  Like with smoking, there are/were health benefits to these "harmful" things, they've flip flopped so many times their credit score with me on anything like this is -2 million.

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

Somehow I lean towards the mainstream NOT telling us the truth about much of anything, especially when it comes to fear mongering.   Unless you personally have verified these facts, I wouldn't trust them from MSM sources in "the elite club" of corporations/governments. 

There's a ton of information online this year that reveals quite a bit about how we've been duped with nuclear bombs, a lot of fakery was involved with them for the public.  Like with NASA, why fake anything if you don't have to?  Why even amplify or exaggerate too?  Those old nuke tests footage from back then was overlaid with cartoons, CGI, basically false imagery, why if it's all real?

There are alleged nuclear physicist whistle blowers spilling beans online.  I can't confirm their qualifications personally but there's good information that backs up what they say from other sources.   One physicist says Uranium 238 & Plutonium (can't remember #) are not soluble in the human body, that tends to go along with some of the old radium products sold in the medical fields around 100yrs ago or earlier.  Like with smoking, there are/were health benefits to these "harmful" things, they've flip flopped so many times their credit score with me on anything like this is -2 million.

Agree, if we have verified image fakery, then we must ask why they faked it if it was real. If there was secret tech that got us to the moon while the fake images were to make us think it was done with ordinary tech of the 60s, then nukes are a cover story for secret tech as well. Alternatively, their tech is actually much lower than we're told, and the bombs are just massive amounts of TNT. But then on the other hand we see the buildings fall on 9/11 and know that their pulverization could not be by conventional means.

55 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

It's not the solubility that affects the body but the unnatural atomic exchange. Radiation does not burn you but causes your atoms to burn themselves, there is no thermal transference, just like food from microwave radiation. To much research evidence from independent laboratories and scientists to dismiss the danger. 

I had a friend who wanted me to go to work with him in a "cookie" factory. He said don't worry they will pull you out of there before you get fried, I said..... No thanks. The first breach in the containment area, the first thing on their minds will be looking for the door, the last thing on their minds is pulling me out. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.