Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rezz

Another 9/11 Twist

11 posts in this topic

I have no idea if this has ever been posted here I ran a search and came up with nothing. Seeing as though this conspiracy is almost 14 years old many of you probably heard it all when it came to 9/11.

I did my fair share of research on the topic but this interview floored me.

Yeah it's long but the weekend is coming up. In the video you get to see how directed energy works. Tesla's technology was never suppressed it was only suppressed too the public. Instead the technology was used to develop weapons to attack innocent civilians so they could rob the tax payers, start wars, circumvent the US constitution, rob countries of there natural resources and usher in the New World Order.

How many of these weapons exist that the public is unaware of and when and where will they use the next directed energy weapon? And which country will they use it on?

Edited by rezz
1 person likes this

I am sitting on the fence on this one still. AE911 Truth vs. Dr. Judy Wood. Interesting debate though.

Maybe it was a little bit of everything that was used and that is why there is so much disinfo coming from many directions on this. The Truth Movement went after Wood with a vengeance, I know that from research I did starting in 2004. So much infighting, at that time I didn't recognize what gatekeepers were. Wish I had. I'll watch this video when I have time over the weekend. Thanks for posting. 

They talked about this on jessie Ventura show "conspiracy theory". It was a great episode and the crazy guy that worked for the gov on the Star Wars project was showing off all his "death ray" machines. One was even a little bigger then a pen and even showed them working. They used one on a piece of steel and you could watch it twist and crack just like the steel beams in the tower. I'm on the fence of that's how it happened. Itis possible tho but these days what isn't possible. 

1 hour ago, Groove said:

They talked about this on jessie Ventura show "conspiracy theory". It was a great episode and the crazy guy that worked for the gov on the Star Wars project was showing off all his "death ray" machines. One was even a little bigger then a pen and even showed them working. They used one on a piece of steel and you could watch it twist and crack just like the steel beams in the tower. I'm on the fence of that's how it happened. Itis possible tho but these days what isn't possible. 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎18‎:‎06‎, rezz said:

I have no idea if this has ever been posted here I ran a search and came up with nothing. Seeing as though this conspiracy is almost 14 years old many of you probably heard it all when it came to 9/11.

I did my fair share of research on the topic but this interview floored me.

Yeah it's long but the weekend is coming up. In the video you get to see how directed energy works. Tesla's technology was never suppressed it was only suppressed too the public. Instead the technology was used to develop weapons to attack innocent civilians so they could rob the tax payers, start wars, circumvent the US constitution, rob countries of there natural resources and usher in the New World Order.

How many of these weapons exist that the public is unaware of and when and where will they use the next directed energy weapon? And which country will they use it on?

Thanks for posting this, I am going to watch this now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.