Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Browser Game - Mine Things

1 post in this topic

any here play? it takes place after Yellowstone erupts and humanity is rebuilding. I have been playing for a year or so now. it is free & has no ads.

right now there are 6 servers, A-F. you can play on all 6, but cannot transfer between servers. each server is essentially a different instance of the same game in a different location.

VERY IMPORTANT - mine things is designed to be played out over years. it is a very slow going game. of course, spend money or cut deals and get ahead faster. it has a good, solid, helpful community, and a forum & chat in-game. 

if you start, go to the shop and enter 'starter' in the coupon field at top to get a second mine for a short time for free. but you must enter it in first 2 weeks of playing. 

as you would expect,  the older servers are well established, and some players only play on one server, so you can always find someone to help you. 

the link in my sig ties to my account; if you purchase I get a little bit. here is a link that is just to the game. use whichever you like. 

check it out if you like to game in slower motion. my name is slapsalot in-game.

Edited by reg
hopefully fixed link

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.