Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

***LIVE UPDATES*** CAMPUS CRAZIES ON ‘MILLION STUDENT MARCH’

4 posts in this topic

Student demonstrations are set to engulf the U.S. today in the ‘Million Student March’, as activists from campuses around the country stage a day of protests against tuition fees and student debt, further inflamed by recent social justice protests at Yale and Missouri.

A statement from the activists reads: “We are people of all colors, genders, and sexual orientation, and we are united to fight for education as a human right.” Protesters are calling for tuition-free public college, cancellation of student debt, and a $15 minimum wage for college workers… plus a lot of other stuff about “straight white male patriarchy” and rape culture on campus.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/12/live-updates-campus-crazies-on-million-student-march/

Free college? Well you get what you pay for. Good luck with that.

I can see it now, the only professors free tuition colleges will be able to employ is a bunch of losers.  Oh my business Prof was a manager at Pizza Hut before he taught business at my college.  He did a great job explaining how cheese and cows are causing green house gas and those free glasses of water are contributing to the drought and causing global warming.

Give them all free college degrees and they can wipe their asses with those degrees. Business will pass over the free degree people and hire kids who have real educations from Private Universities.

Minimum wage? Its basic economics. Give someone at McDonald's 15 bucks an hour to ask you if  "you want fries with that" and a Big Mac will cost 10 bucks. Companies have to pass the wage increase onto the consumer if they want to stay in business. 

When will they stop the insanity?

From the OP article;  “We are people of all colors, genders, and sexual orientation, and we are united to fight for education as a human right.” 

They are idiots. They do have a basic human right to educate themselves. So they should go buy some books, or check them out from a Library and do so. They do not have the right to make taxpayers slaves to their desire to be spoon fed information and earning a mostly worthless piece of paper (providing of course that they don't drop out when things get too difficult). Taxpayers already foot the bill for 12 years of that crap. 

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

From the OP article;  “We are people of all colors, genders, and sexual orientation, and we are united to fight for education as a human right.” 

They are idiots. They do have a basic human right to educate themselves. So they should go buy some books, or check them out from a Library and do so. They do not have the right to make taxpayers slaves to their desire to be spoon fed information and earning a mostly worthless piece of paper (providing of course that they don't drop out when things get too difficult). Taxpayers already foot the bill for 12 years of that crap. 

:balpk:

My property tax dollars already pay for their first 12 years of education. I say after that...they are on their own. I'm tired of paying. BTW a college education will NOT a job guarantee for anyone.

Here is a story for you. The guy next door has a son who had a decent job making 60 grand a year but he wanted to make more. So he quit his job, went back to college and got a degree in mechanical engineering. He graduated at the top of his class and now at 38 years old,  has a degree along with 60 thousand dollars in college loans, is unemployed and back to living with his parents. Hows that degree working out for him?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.