Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Resistance Is Futile You Will Be Assimilated If You Don't Wake Up

5 posts in this topic

Resistance Is Futile You Will Be Assimilated If You Don't Wake Up.

Electronic mind control has never been easier to achieve on a mass level. Almost every man woman and child are in the vicinity of a modulation device of some sort, as I type. We are all drawn to our screens like moths to a flame. The government made sure that cell phones were available to those who can't afford them. Barry even went to poor states to make sure the net was available to all. Every captivating media source is available to insure no one is left out of the loop. Every where I go whether it be in a public place or see them in their vehicles, people are plugged in. At their jobs, walking in Walmart, waiting on a table in a restaurant, everywhere. Very few are unplugged these days. It seems these days everyone is plugged in and oblivious to what is going on around them. When I ask someone about the nwo or anything to do with what's happening in our world today you get a blank stare. The mind control is working, the people's minds are lulled into a false sense of security, or are so apathetic they couldn't care if the wanted too. To me this type of mind control is more harmful than the random assets they use for false flags. The reason I say this is when tshtf a vast majority of people will just stand there with their mouths open when they need to be making a move, ducking for cover or something smart like that. There is no telling the damage that this technology has done or is doing to us collectively and as individuals. It's a real shame that we will only find out when the switch is flipped and those who are programmed are triggered.

https://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/mind_control_microwave_voice_to_skull.jpg

<snip>

future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, ‘I foresee a time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain.’“

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.”

Zbigniew Brezinski, Between Two Ages, America’s Role in the Technotronic Era 1970

One of the key reason why technologies like HAARP are kept totally secret is their ability to cause earthquakes (tectonic weapon) and also mind control. By denying they exist, governments have plausible deniability. It is difficult for anyone to confirm the use of such weapons as the symptoms could be attributed to natural causes. In the coming Luciferian New World Order, we should expect these weapons to be deployed against the sheeple. Some are already suggesting that the new generation of HDTVs are ideally suited for the beaming of ELF waves ie. mind control. Of course, the cell phone tower network system is already useable for mind control.

<snip>

MK-ULTRA: The CIA's Mind Control Program

MK-ULTRA: The CIA's Mind Control Program - by Stephen Lendman

MK-ULTRA was the code name for a secret CIA mind control program, begun in 1953, under Director Allen Dulles. Its purpose was multifold, including to perfect a truth drug for interrogating suspected Soviet spies during the Cold War. It followed earlier WW II hypnosis, primitive drugs research, and the US Navy's Project Chatter, explained by its Bureau of Medicine and Surgery in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request as follows:

It began "in the fall of 1947 focusing on the identification and testing of drugs (LSD and others) in interrogations and the recruitment of agents. The research included laboratory experiments on both animal and human subjects. The program ended shortly after the Korean War in 1953." 

It was run under the direction of Dr. Charles Savage of the Naval Medical Research Institute, Bethesda, MD from 1947 - 1953, after which CIA's Office of Scientific Intelligence continued it under the name Project Bluebird, its first mind control program to:

-- learn how to condition subjects to withstand information from being extracted from them by known means;

-- develop interrogation methods to exert control;

-- develop memory enhancement techniques; and

-- establish ways to prevent hostile control of Agency personnel.

In 1951, it was renamed Project Artichoke, then MK-ULTRA under Deputy CIA Director Richard Helms in 1953. It aimed to control human behavior through psychedelic and hallucinogenic drugs, electroshock, radiation, graphology, paramilitary techniques, and psychological/sociological/anthropological methods, among others - a vast open-field of mind experimentation trying anything that might work, legal or otherwise on willing and unwitting subjects.

http://sjlendman.blogspot.com/2010/02/mk-ultra-cias-mind-control-program.html

http://www.acq.osd.mil/dsb/reports/ADA476320.pdf

2 people like this

I know what you mean, they are always coming up with new things buy, so you can buy things you don't need. Curved TV's, 3d Tv's, who knows what other crap now adays. Hell I am still using this 17 inch CRT monitor I bought 10 years ago, still going strong. Humans love that Hamster wheel, they love going nowhere fast.

The world is becoming like that movie, IDIOCRACY - Welcome to Costco, I love you.

Dk..Idiocracy is one of my favorite movies. I even bought it! I know its supposed to be a comedy but it is where we are heading as a society if we don't change things very soon.

1 hour ago, CGK said:

Dk..Idiocracy is one of my favorite movies. I even bought it! I know its supposed to be a comedy but it is where we are heading as a society if we don't change things very soon.

Where we are headed? In my humble opinion sir, we are already there.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I know what you mean, they are always coming up with new things buy, so you can buy things you don't need. Curved TV's, 3d Tv's, who knows what other crap now adays. Hell I am still using this 17 inch CRT monitor I bought 10 years ago, still going strong. Humans love that Hamster wheel, they love going nowhere fast.

The world is becoming like that movie, IDIOCRACY - Welcome to Costco, I love you.

Mr. YM informed me today that Chrome (I use Firefox anyway) will no longer support XP and that I'm losing my status as hot happening chick because I choose not to upgrade into Enhanced Spyware Windows10. It's funny how mainstreamers think you're odd if you're not chasing new shiny things or drooling over the latest tech.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.