Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Southern Poverty Law Center's Coloring Books

15 posts in this topic

HOMOSEXUAL COLORING BOOKS DISTRIBUTED BY THE SPLC CONDITIONING 4 YEAR OLDS

I absolutely detest this organization. 

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Edited

WTF - SLPC is more fked up than a football bat

Going to share this with friends on FB, and a anti common core FB page

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55036497.jpg

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

There was a time when men were men and women were women. Homosexuality and the mixing of gender rolls. 

Then androgyny was born. 

I believe the widespread epidemic we are witnessing today is from mind control programming. 

Poor children do not have a chance to know what it is to grow up in a world where they can see what it's like to be a man or woman. 

I weep for the species 

1 person likes this

When my kids were little if someone gave them a queer coloring book, I would have taken it away from them, explained to my children why it's wrong and given them something else to color.

They can only push their agenda if parents allow them to.  When are parents going to take a stand and protect their children from this madness?

2 people like this

Just now, CGK said:

When my kids were little if someone gave them a queer coloring book, I would have taken it away from them, explained to my children why it's wrong and given them something else to color.

They can only push their agenda if parents allow them to.  When are parents going to take a stand and protect their children from this madness?

What, do actual parenting instead of watching television or surfing the internet? They can't be bothered to lose that valuable entertainment time, CGK! 

*vomits a little at the reality of the above statement*

Wait a minute....Didn't I see rainbow emoticons on Cinnamon's list? :)

Dang, emoticons just died. Shep must be playing again.

This is from their amazon review.

"This book is about Education, Diversity and Inclusion. An innovative coloring and activity book for children, adults and educators on Gay life. Introducing the Fabulous Gay Sharing Cards™ of role models, which any child could look up to. This book is designed as an introduction to the diverse LGBT community and history. While a wide variety of subjects are covered, it is direct and inclusive, the book does not attempt certain topics of the community. Participants in making of the book were 50% LGBT members and 50% people that previously knew little about the gay community. YES, we used the word FABULOUS several times in the book, (look up the meaning) because that word, makes-people-smile. Whether people agree with the meaning of this book or not, it is nice to see a smile when discussing the topic: even when the disagreements are strong. In the USA every 24-36 months, 500,000 to one million children begin to think or discover they may be Gay.
-----

The book showcases what already exists and provides a positive reflection with role models than anyone can look up to. An excellent tool for use in Diversity Awareness Programs for individuals, small companies and corporations. Highlighting sexual orientation, gender identity including resources for topics on race, religion, tolerance, acceptance and inclusion."

more:
http://www.amazon.com/Being-Okay-Coloring-Book-Novel/dp/1619530430

>we need a flaming rainbow or a puking rainbow emoticon<

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Wait a minute....Didn't I see rainbow emoticons on Cinnamon's list? :)

Dang, emoticons just died. Shep must be playing again.

Yeah, I didn't even think about that when I put them up. :damned:

11 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

This is from their amazon review.

"This book is about Education, Diversity and Inclusion. An innovative coloring and activity book for children, adults and educators on Gay life. Introducing the Fabulous Gay Sharing Cards™ of role models, which any child could look up to. This book is designed as an introduction to the diverse LGBT community and history. While a wide variety of subjects are covered, it is direct and inclusive, the book does not attempt certain topics of the community. Participants in making of the book were 50% LGBT members and 50% people that previously knew little about the gay community. YES, we used the word FABULOUS several times in the book, (look up the meaning) because that word, makes-people-smile. Whether people agree with the meaning of this book or not, it is nice to see a smile when discussing the topic: even when the disagreements are strong. In the USA every 24-36 months, 500,000 to one million children begin to think or discover they may be Gay.
-----

The book showcases what already exists and provides a positive reflection with role models than anyone can look up to. An excellent tool for use in Diversity Awareness Programs for individuals, small companies and corporations. Highlighting sexual orientation, gender identity including resources for topics on race, religion, tolerance, acceptance and inclusion."

more:
http://www.amazon.com/Being-Okay-Coloring-Book-Novel/dp/1619530430

>we need a flaming rainbow or a puking rainbow emoticon<

We don't know much of their "history" because they've been in the closet for so long. Who let the dogs out? who who. The elite pricks.

In other news coloring books are the latest fad for adults. Guess they don't teach drawing or art in school anymore so now we have a paint-by-number drone society.

4 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

We don't know much of their "history" because they've been in the closet for so long. Who let the dogs out? who who. The elite pricks.

In other news coloring books are the latest fad for adults. Guess they don't teach drawing or art in school anymore so now we have a paint-by-number drone society.

:blink:

Holy crap!
Perpetual childhood...
Walmart has a nice selection.
http://www.walmart.com/tp/adult-coloring-books

20 hours ago, CGK said:

So true. Parents in this country need to wake up and teach their kids right. I have nothing against gays. My best friend is gay but even he hates what is being shoved down people's throats. He said it used to be special to be gay but now that its main stream everyone's gay or bi now. He's even against gay marriage. He's a conservative republican an oddity in the gay community. I'm sending this to him to see how he feels lol. It's the forcefulness that gets me tho I mean if someone is born that way or just wants to be that way cause it's the in thing to do so be it but do not force that garbage onto my kids. Hand my children that book and see what happens with it. 

22 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

You have impeccable taste youngster!

SOLOMON

:wink:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.