Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

DONALD TRUMP: WE WILL HAVE A ‘DEPORTATION FORCE’

28 posts in this topic

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/11/donald-trump-we-will-have-a-deportation-force/#comment-2354115440

The libs must absolutely hate Donald Trump. lmao

Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said to remove the estimated 12 million illegal immigrants living in the Untied States, he would have a “deportation force.”

Trump said, “You’re going to have a deportation force. And your going to do it humanely. And you’re going to bring the country —frankly, you have excellent, wonderful people. fantastic people who have been here for a period of time. Don’t forget you have millions of people that are waiting on a line to come into this country and come in legally. I always say the wall. We’re going to build the wall and it’s going to be a real deal. There’s going to be a real wall. 

<snip>

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The libs must absolutely hate Donald Trump. lmao

not really. he's just looked at as another retard running for an office he has no understanding of, nor does he seem to understand how governments work in general. he has already stated that the presidency doesn't suit him if he can't make all the decisions for everyone.

If we disallowed all welfare benefits for illegals and their anchor babies most would leave on their own.
If we heavily fined and publicly shamed business who hired them that would clear out even more.
If we had a hot line we could report them to we could make it easy for the deportation team.

2 people like this

If we would put our current military personal who are not doing much now, on the boarder, they would not come in period...

1 person likes this

Just now, JustATrucker said:

If we would put our current military personal who are not doing much now, on the boarder, they would not come in period...

We could fill in any gaps with with non lethal sonic weapons.

22 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

We could fill in any gaps with with non lethal sonic weapons.

That would work to. Our leader should be leaning from the mistakes of europe. But I'm afraid our current inept politicians could careless.

3 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

That would work to. Our leader should be leaning from the mistakes of europe. But I'm afraid our current inept politicians could careless.

I don't think it's anything to do with ineptness, I think it's a very old plan that was put together by the elite. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, JustATrucker said:

They're in on it! It's planned global white genocide.
Whites are only about 7% of the worlds population and that number is falling rapidly.
Every white nation is being flooded with immigrants right now.
White people need to band together if they want to survive.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

If we disallowed all welfare benefits for illegals and their anchor babies most would leave on their own.
If we heavily fined and publicly shamed business who hired them that would clear out even more.
If we had a hot line we could report them to we could make it easy for the deportation team.

Put a bounty on their heads and everyone and their "Dog" would be cashing in. :f7TRnPw:

We've gone from a country that produced quality products to importing crap and now everyone is looking for cheap. I was at a garage sale today where a woman who could barely speak English was trying to bargain down the seller's already cheap prices. I walked away with a couple of vintage Cobra CB radios for 5 bucks each (asking price) and was happy to trade with another human instead of a corporation. The immigrants don't care about their neighbors and how real TRADE works. It's the same with that idiot and the Swedish bus driver on the other thread.....he only cared about himself.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Put a bounty on their heads and everyone and their "Dog" would be cashing in. :f7TRnPw:

We've gone from a country that produced quality products to importing crap and now everyone is looking for cheap. I was at a garage sale today where a woman who could barely speak English was trying to bargain down the seller's already cheap prices. I walked away with a couple of vintage Cobra CB radios for 5 bucks each (asking price) and was happy to trade with another human instead of a corporation. The immigrants don't care about their neighbors and how real TRADE works. It's the same with that idiot and the Swedish bus driver on the other thread.....he only cared about himself.

Yep, they say immigrants are just looking for a better way of life.
What they don't say is that they're willing to destroy yours to get it..

4 people like this

18 hours ago, reg said:

not really. he's just looked at as another retard running for an office he has no understanding of, nor does he seem to understand how governments work in general. he has already stated that the presidency doesn't suit him if he can't make all the decisions for everyone.

Like a certain Kenyan traitor H******** already does huh Reg ole boy?

SOLOMON

ASS >>> :smfjsraq:

17 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Hi Madame Lucy.

Common sense maiden.

Love ya.

SOLOMON

:sodsjdtr:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.