Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

MIzzou students hallucinate KKK on campus

20 posts in this topic

I would wager that every kid on that campus has a cell phone. And yet, to the best of my knowledge, not one single picture of the swastika drawn with a dooky-crayon, has surfaced and been exploited by the media.

Going by what's happening on that campus, coupled with the ghastly debate video I watched here last week, one comes to the conclusion that higher education is only being used to better articulate complaints, and false victimhood.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thornthwaite said:

I would wager that every kid on that campus has a cell phone. And yet, to the best of my knowledge, not one single picture of the swastika drawn with a dooky-crayon, has surfaced and been exploited by the media.

Going by what's happening on that campus, coupled with the ghastly debate video I watched here last week, one comes to the conclusion that higher education is only being used to better articulate complaints, and false victimhood.

 

And since when are poop swastika offensive to blacks? I thought swastikas were offensive to Jewish people. Now if someone painted a poop afro on a watermelon..... now that's racist. (LOL)

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CGK said:

And since when are poop swastika offensive to blacks? I thought swastikas were offensive to Jewish people. Now if someone painted a poop afro on a watermelon..... now that's racist. (LOL)

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PC Bros run reporter off Mizzou campus

This video - LOL -

Published on Nov 10, 2015

The ever tolerate leftists protesters at the University of Missouri decided to carve out some public space and take it by force. Several reporters were physically pushed out of the space.

 

 

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

PC Bros run reporter off Mizzou campus

This video - LOL -

Published on Nov 10, 2015

The ever tolerate leftists protesters at the University of Missouri decided to carve out some public space and take it by force. Several reporters were physically pushed out of the space.

 

 

These people are Nucking Futs!!!

Mass Media Professor Demands "Some Muscle" To Remove Reporter From Mizzou Protest Camp

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/11/10/unreal-journalism-professor-kicks-media-out-of-mizzou-coverage-n2078298

 

 :fshit:  Below

 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTaN1CSWoAANEM6.png

 

Ben Jacobs ✔ @Bencjacobs

@DylanByers @melissaclick Looks like she has some very important research keeping her from reading the Constitution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CGK said:

And since when are poop swastika offensive to blacks? I thought swastikas were offensive to Jewish people. Now if someone painted a poop afro on a watermelon..... now that's racist. (LOL)

:roflmao:

Now that paints a picture!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Just because the reporter was Asian.

:lulz3:

 

Sign,,,,,and this is our future.  The reporter should have screamed RAPE.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CGK said:

And since when are poop swastika offensive to blacks? I thought swastikas were offensive to Jewish people. Now if someone painted a poop afro on a watermelon..... now that's racist. (LOL)

:rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.