Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Jade Helm 16 Secretly Placed Bastrop County, Texas Under Martial Law

19 posts in this topic

Jade Helm 16 Secretly Placed Bastrop County, Texas Under Martial Law

12 Nov, 2015 by Dave Hodges

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/11/12/jade-helm-16-secretly-placed-bastrop-county-texas-under-martial-law/

Read the full article in the link above.

-

"This time the people of Bastrop County were removed from any public debate over military operations within their own County limits. In the matter of Jade Helm (UWEX 16) the citizens of Bastrop County don’t even know. And worse yet, they don’t even know that they are under millitary governance where their public officials are being dictated to in a secret manner away from public scrutiny. 

Jade 16 Is More Covert and More Encompassing that Jade Helm 15

According to reports UWEX 16 will be even more covert than Jade Helm 15. People like Gary Franchi and myself have learned that Jade Helm 16 forces will be operating on privately owned properties in the county, and at Camp Swift. Unconfirmed reports are circulating that the US government made cash payments to the owners of the land which allow them to train on private property. The rumors are hard not to believe because I reported last Spring that each county who participated in Jade 15 was paid a nuisance fee of $150,000. 

Bastrop County Judge Paul Pape, told the press, he is in full support of the next phase of military operations, This particular Bastrop County Judge, and traitor to his own community, Paul Pape, told the media that he is in full support of the next phase of Jade Helm military operations, Gee, Judge, if Jade Helm is so great then why do only you and the County Commissioners know the details? Why was this done in secret? Here is Gary Franchi’s brief report on the re-emergence of menacing Jade Helm activities in Bastrop County."

I'll say it again, Texas leads the charge in the war. Still waiting on delivery of our gold from New York.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I'll say it again, Texas leads the charge in the war. Still waiting on delivery of our gold from New York.

Someone in my family is moving to Texas,they said that my family can move with them.seriously thinking about it!!

There's definitely some good things happening in TX, but also some very bad things, one being the tranny bathroom rulings. I think TX is being used as the test bed for those things because if they can enforce that crap soon enough TX will not be able to secede because there'll be too many traitors in power.

2 minutes ago, Challenger said:

There's definitely some good things happening in TX, but also some very bad things, one being the tranny bathroom rulings. I think TX is being used as the test bed for those things because if they can enforce that crap soon enough TX will not be able to secede because there'll be too many traitors in power.

Its a psyop. trying to break texans. That is all it is. Because when it starts texas will either stand or fall.

I am getting tired of sensationalistic "journalism" just to sell crap.  

Let's outright lie in the video title, then make up some BS about "handing the county over to the military" in the narration. 

News flash, Special Forces training at the local base and privately owned land (with the consent of the landowners) is not Martial Law. Does anyone even need a reason as to why Special Forces training might want to be conducted out of the public eye in this internet day and age?

All that was missing from that video was begging for donations and selling t-shirts.
*checks the video description*
Never mind, both are in the description.

Bastrop County to see Jade Helm-like training next year

http://www.pressreader.com/usa/austin-american-statesman/20151110/281552289744091/TextView

Bastrop County officials approved a request on Monday from the United States Special Operations Forces to allow the military to use parts of the county for covert-warfare training in 2016.

Another covert-warfare training exercise is headed to Bastrop County in the spring, despite backlash officials received after they approved the now infamous Jade Helm 15 exercises earlier this year.

Bastrop County commissioners approved a request Monday from U.S. Special Operations Forces to allow the military to use parts of the county for the covert-warfare training from March 10 to June 5. This time around, officials hope for less hysteria.

“The fact that it became a media event last time doesn’t change my feeling that we need to support military training so the men and women in the military can effectively protect us and the freedoms we enjoy in America,” County Judge Paul Pape said.

Earlier this year, Jade Helm 15 took the Internet by storm with conspiracy theories of some sort of government takeover. Those fears were not easily tamped down by officials with Bastrop County and the military. Other than the chatter on the Web, the training came and went quietly, mostly conducted on rural private property and Camp Swift. It started in July and ended Sept. 15.

1 hour ago, RabidWolf said:

I am getting tired of sensationalistic "journalism" just to sell crap.  

Let's outright lie in the video title, then make up some BS about "handing the county over to the military" in the narration. 

News flash, Special Forces training at the local base and privately owned land (with the consent of the landowners) is not Martial Law. Does anyone even need a reason as to why Special Forces training might want to be conducted out of the public eye in this internet day and age?

All that was missing from that video was begging for donations and selling t-shirts.
*checks the video description*
Never mind, both are in the description.

28 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Okay... But not to put too fine a point on it, the US military has been training domestically since the Army was first created in 1775. Training on US soil is nothing new. It is cost effective to train in already built towns and cities or private land that resemble overseas towns, cities, and environments. Is she suggesting that the military should throw even more tax dollars building every conceivable terrain and populated environment that we will find in other nations? 

I am NOT saying that the military won't be used domestically. The National Guard does nothing but train domestically, every single month. Of course they will be used domestically if needed. Non Guard military would also be used if the situation was bad enough. Would you prefer our military only be trained in some Middle East desert or some Asian Jungle, so when something does happen here on US soil (as almost all of us think will eventually happen) they are completely unprepared for it? We have tens of thousands of unknown people sneaking into this country every year that are not caught. Every year. We don't know their intentions. 

I also don't discount that every soldier is an actual thinking person with family and friends here in the USA. (that includes the ranking officers who give the orders) 

Jade Helm 15, was a psy-op, imo. Not to condition people to accept the military walking their streets while armed with heavy weapons, but rather to vilify the US military in general for when the shit really does hit the domestic fan and we actually need them

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.