Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Huge Underground Bunker For The Elite In Germany

7 posts in this topic

Huge Underground Bunker For The Elite In Germany  

This bunker has 2500 to 5000sqft living accommodations. It also contains an indoor greenhouse, DNA storage facility, too much for me to list here. You should go to the link below and check this out, it's really amazing and lots of pics.

<snip>

The hardened facility is capable of withstanding a substantial close range nuclear blast, a direct airplane crash, biological and chemical agents, shock waves, earthquakes, tsunami, electro-magnetic pulses, and virtually any armed attack.

The complex includes over 21,108 square meters (227,904 square feet) of secured, blast proof living areas; and, an additional 4,079 square meters (43,906 square feet) of above-ground office and warehouse buildings, including a train servicing depot. The typical chamber area is 5 meters wide (16.40 feet), by 6 meters tall (19.68 feet) and 85 meters (278.87 feet) long. Collectively there are over 5 kilometers (3.1 miles) of continuous tunnel chambers (equivalent to 71 Boeing 747’s fuselages stretched end to end). All shelter areas are located behind 3 separate nuclear blast and radiation proof vehicle entrances, and a number of other passages for access by people only. Each of the three main tunnel entrances includes an outer security door system, followed by a 40 ton hydraulic truck access door with hardened steel rods which expand into the surrounding encasement, and a second set of massive steel doors providing an airtight seal shut, protecting against chemical, biological and gas intrusion. The underground main traffic corridors are large enough to allow mechanical transportation of heavy equipment to almost any point within the complex.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jimdobson/2015/06/12/billionaire-bunkers-exclusive-look-inside-the-worlds-largest-planned-doomsday-escape/

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Wow. Super Fancy!
So that's where they'll all hang while war rages.

I've had my eye on this little bug out spot.
I don't think it has a DNA vault though. 
Actually, it's paltry in comparison.
:dry:

http://www.secretescapes.com/spitbank-fort-an-extraordinary-private-island-hotel-in-the-solent/sale

That buggie looks a like a UFO, might need a snorkel on it too in case the sea rises, does it float?

How would you like to be holed up with a bunch of narcissistic illunatics waiting for the radiation to degrade. I'd rather be vaporized. 

5 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

That buggie looks a like a UFO, might need a snorkel on it too in case the sea rises, does it float?

How would you like to be holed up with a bunch of narcissistic illunatics waiting for the radiation to degrade. I'd rather be vaporized. 

I was just thinking of commandeering it for myself and a few close friends.
It's been floating since 1859 so I think it's up to the task but it's missing a DNA vault. :dry:

I don't think I would want want to be holed up underground with psychopaths for any length of time.
Thus the floating fort. I could bail at any time. Become Fuku fish food...

:chuckle:

29 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:
19 minutes ago, WhiteHorse said:

Wow. Super Fancy!
So that's where they'll all hang while war rages.

I've had my eye on this little bug out spot.
I don't think it has a DNA vault though. 
Actually, it's paltry in comparison.
:dry:

http://www.secretescapes.com/spitbank-fort-an-extraordinary-private-island-hotel-in-the-solent/sale

They'll end up killing themselves in short order. Just got to wait them out. Oh wait, we're already doing that...it's just not fast enough.

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

They'll end up killing themselves in short order. Just got to wait them out. Oh wait, we're already doing that...it's just not fast enough.

They think in generation terms.
That's why they protect their blood lines.
We must do the same if we want to defeat them.

Although I have been thinking there's nothing wrong with giving Karma a little kick in pants lately.
:wink:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.